Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

weird Asian candy posted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1057006009129013248?s=19

Surely finding yourself on Billy's poo poo side will turn out well.

How do you gently caress this up. How.

Guess I'm losing tonight. gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Here's how you gently caress it up: You Be Josh Gordon

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

That conditional 5th depends on him playing 10 games.....

Bill Games 2018?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Spoeank posted:

we go live to Josh Gordon Truther Twitter

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Legit one of my favorite football gifs/moments ever. Thank you, I haven't thought about this in a long time and it just made my day.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

weird Asian candy posted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1057006009129013248?s=19

Surely finding yourself on Billy's poo poo side will turn out well.

He still goes for 100+ yards and 2 td’s.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

You have got to be joking?

Di... did you think Gordon keeping straight under Belichick's notoriously hard-assed rules was going to go off without a hitch?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Leperflesh posted:

You have got to be joking?

Di... did you think Gordon keeping straight under Belichick's notoriously hard-assed rules was going to go off without a hitch?

I had hope. Oh well.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I had hope. Oh well.

> Fantasy Football 2018: I had hope. Oh well.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Fantasy Football 2019: Annual "This is Josh Gordon's Year" Discussion

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Pats gonna cut Gordon and pick up C-Mike!

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Inspector_666 posted:

Count on it

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Keep on eye this kid Charles Sims. He's gonna be a game changer.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i have pats d and gordon to go and just need 7, am i overthinking things to add barner and start him over gordon. i know the defense alone should get me the 7 but man ill be so tilted if it doesn't

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

i have pats d and gordon to go and just need 7, am i overthinking things to add barner and start him over gordon. i know the defense alone should get me the 7 but man ill be so tilted if it doesn't

Gordon is only sitting out a quarter max. He only needs 1 play to score you 7 points...

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Inspector_666 posted:

What they need is a hot young talent like Mike Davis.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I like how you are surprised.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

They didn’t sit Gordon at all so uhhhhhh

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Brees and Chubb losing this week for me

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I got Winston, Alshon, Njoku and Hilton this week. I lost by 3 points.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I just need to survive one quarter without Edelman + White combining for 17 points and I'm legit sweating it :ohdearsass:

edit: make that .3 points :eng99:

Murmur Twin fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Oct 30, 2018

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
A guy beat me last week in a different league by 20 points.

So this week in another league, I doubled his score, beating him by over 90 points, and breaking his high score record for his league. Not too shabby. :D

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Murmur Twin posted:

I just need to survive one quarter without Edelman + White combining for 17 points and I'm legit sweating it :ohdearsass:

edit: make that .3 points :eng99:

I'm up by 40 points so I'll graciously allow White to fumble once if that'll help.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
The #1 team in our league was losing his game, all he had left was the Patriots DST. He had like an 8% chance of winning. Now he's a loving 99% favorite because of an 85 loving yard pick 6. I guess I'll just be content as the #2 team.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

My opponent is one of my supervisors at work who I talk a lot of poo poo with, we're in 1st and 2nd place, and we're the top two scorers of the week. This is way too stressful :sadpeanut:

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
i started rudolph over cook twice and both times it cost me the game straight up. ugh fantasy

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Holy poo poo yessss

Now to sweat stat corrections for a week.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Assuming no stat corrections:

:siren: 6-0 this week, baby :siren:

Murmur Twin posted:

Holy poo poo yessss

Now to sweat stat corrections for a week.

:glomp:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
In my family league all but one of the top 5 teams lost, most to bottom 5 teams. I didn't win.

Glad this week is over.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
This was a dumb week, with me losing 2 I was well favored in. On the other hand, two matches hung on tonight's game and I won both. 3-3 this week, but not near as sour as I might have been

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Chernabog posted:

I got Winston, Alshon, Njoku and Hilton this week. I lost by 3 points.

I need to see that other roster

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Dynasty wise, how do we feel about Jordan Howard & TY Hilton?

I'm in a salary cap league and Howard costs me $125, TY costs me $130. Next year, that'll bump to $137.50 and $143. That's out of $1000 total. Considering I'm spending $205 on David Johnson now, which will bump to $225 next year (ugh), I'm thinking TY & Jordan Howard are high candidates for salary dumping for trade picks.

quote:

My RBs are David Johnson, Jordan Howard, Phillip Lindsay, Austin Ekheler, Peyton Barber, Rakeem Mustard, Elijah McGuire, Josh Adams (Taxi), Mark Walton (Taxi), and Chris Warren (IR)

My WRs are Mike Evans, TY Hilton, Chris Godwin, Antonio Callaway, Keke Coutee, Jordan Matthews, David Moore, James Washington, Chad Williams, Albert Wilson (IR), and Trey Quinn (Taxi)

12 man league. Offense only (QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/SFLEX/FLEX/FLEX. 25 man rosters.

I had Tarik Cohen, but traded him and a 4th round rookie pick for Chris Godwin a few weeks ago. Kind of blown up in my face, but I'm thinking Godwin is the future.

The only 2019 rookie draft picks I have left are two 1st rounders and one 3rd rounder. Used my 4th rounder on acquiring James Washington off a taxi squad. The 2nd rounder became a 1st rounder when I traded Melvin Gordon & Derek Carr & a 2nd round pick for David Johnson, Jordan Reed, and a 1st round pick. TE premium scoring, but Reed obviously hasn't been half of his former self healthy.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

That feeling when you started Hyde and Njoku and still only lost by 3.

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
James White owns.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I need to see that other roster

bubbapook
Jan 14, 2008

My team's near the bottom of our 12 team league, and this offer's on the table:

Kareem Hunt + OJ Howard + Julian Edelman

for my

Antonio Brown + Gronk + Phillip Lindsay

My team's garbage and AB's literally the only thing keeping my team competitive each week, so I'm leaning no - Gronk has sucked so far, but TE is a mess and Lindsay is doing decent value.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Nope

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Would you rather have OJ or Njoku RoS? I don't know if it is too early to panic on Njoku.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Chernabog posted:

Would you rather have OJ or Njoku RoS? I don't know if it is too early to panic on Njoku.

It's too early, considering the coaching situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

DariusLikewise posted:

My Gronk and Devin McCourty vs. his Gostkowski and Jordon Poyer :ohdear:

It was all going wrong until the McCourty pick six and his one solo tackle on the drive after. Opponent was pissed that I got pick-sixes out of both my DB slots this week(Started Jesse Bates III as well). Sole possession of first and number 1 in scoring.