Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

:decorum: is how the Nazis are taking over everywhere. They weren't tolerated for so long and they hid in their loving rat holes not being able to affect anything, and now we're being too loving nice to them and because of that they're trampling all over us. Unless we stop them dead in their tracks we are all going to lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/MikeRoach3/status/1056964493413154818

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Jordan Peterson absolutely does not have the force of personality or will necessary to bend other people to his viewpoints. They love him as long as he stays on a very narrow path, spitting out what they want to hear. Any deviation will be met with Peterson being poo poo on until he films another video where he cries for a while.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I guess you didn't see all the tweets. GoDaddy is suspending their domain, and has given them twenty-four hours to find a new registrar. It's all been very funny.

That's what Gab is claiming, anyway.

Maybe their struggle will lead them to find a final solution to their hosting problems.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

I wonder what they mean by “North London/metropolitan elite”. 🤔

:jewish:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Criticizing Corbyn for being too friendly with Jews is certainly a scorching hot take.

The Chief Rabbi? The US doesn't have a Chief Rabbi, doesn't give a rat's rear end what the Chief Rabbi of England has to say, and I would bet my house that the hate-filled scum who shot up the Pittsburgh shul has literally never heard of the Chief Rabbi of England.

God, Katie Hopkins is a complete waste of oxygen.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Does she know they caught the person that did it?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
She is a professional troll.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

AlbieQuirky posted:

Criticizing Corbyn for being too friendly with Jews is certainly a scorching hot take.

Back when the Labour leader was Ed Miliband, there was a lot of poo poo thrown at him for being part of a “North London elite”, despite a lot of the key positions in the Shadow Cabinet were actually MPs in the North of England.

These days, there isn’t as much complaining about Labour’s North London elite, even though you could literally draw a straight line through North London and continuously cross constituencies for Shadow Cabinet members.

(You can do the same for the Tories in Surrey and Kent, incidentally)

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
What is with the accusations of Corbyn being an anti-semite? Is it just because he occasionally says something like "Maybe the Israeli army shouldn't shoot quite so many Palestinian children," or is some actual substance to it?

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Skwirl posted:

What is with the accusations of Corbyn being an anti-semite? Is it just because he occasionally says something like "Maybe the Israeli army shouldn't shoot quite so many Palestinian children," or is some actual substance to it?

It really does depend. For the most part he has in the past used the term Zionist though has stopped as the term has gone from one of purely meaning a subset of Judaism to a word used almost exclusively by neo-nazi's and he used to be good mates with Ken Livingstone who is a terminal moron when it comes to basic nuance.

Saying that the people most cross about his prior activities are also people who dislike him talking badly about the united states, the current state of Israel and other things. Heck he even went to a Seder dinner when the story broke with a Jewish anarchist collective named "Jewdas" and some members of the more established community called him out for going to a dinner with Jews who were anarchists and not some of the other sections of the Jewish community. This then had a lot of people very cross about how people were policing how "Jewish" certain Jewish groups are.

It is all complicated, but in general I think Corbyn is a good egg and trying to be better every day.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Skwirl posted:

Pretty much yeah. Also the right wing press have basically tried a load of other ways to discredit him but failed. They see how powerful accusations of racism are in this climate and just keep pushing the point.

I think mainly it doesn't really work but it's that constant drip, maybe it does long term.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006

Skwirl posted:

As far as I can tell, this is exactly correct. The thing about Corbyn is he never, ever in a million years expected to become leader of the Labour party and never even wanted to. Consequently he never bothered with the rigmarole of avoiding anything and anyone even slightly controversial. The press, who a largely right wing, have a field day with this, because of course if you attempted to open up dialogue with Northern Ireland during the Troubles you'll have spoken to some terrorists, and of course if you're highly critical of Israel you'll have shared a room with some anti-Semites (that last one isn't just a turn of phrase, that was literally a story in a national newspaper). It's a very useful smear for the right, because you can't call it out in today's woke culture without looking like you're denying anti-Semitism.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

DARVO, but for politics. Great.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/lopezlinette/status/1056950652692295682

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Bacteria are long-term incompatible with corpses. That doesn't mean bacteria can't turn people into corpses. Welcome to the #resistance, comrade.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Glad to see that my rule of People 👏 Typing 👏 Like 👏 This 👏 Are 👏 Wrong 👏👏👏 still holds firm.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
https://twitter.com/promax4Trump/status/1056010087423074305

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

It's impossible for me to not suspect that this is because Jack got mad about something he posted being ratio'd.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Just fuckin delete Twitter. Problem solved.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

I don't think Corbyn himself is actively anti-Semitic, but there is a tendency on the left to, at best be very clumsy and ending up falling into anti-Semitic tropes when criticising capitalism or Israeli policy; I remember a lot of Rothschilds poo poo from the days when Occupy was a thing. There is a quite a bit of anti-Semitic poo poo from the rank and file, though, and denying this happens, even rarely, is probably the worst way to go about this, though, as the first step to solving problems is to admit their existence.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

TinTower posted:

I don't think Corbyn himself is actively anti-Semitic, but there is a tendency on the left to, at best be very clumsy and ending up falling into anti-Semitic tropes when criticising capitalism or Israeli policy; I remember a lot of Rothschilds poo poo from the days when Occupy was a thing. There is a quite a bit of anti-Semitic poo poo from the rank and file, though, and denying this happens, even rarely, is probably the worst way to go about this, though, as the first step to solving problems is to admit their existence.

Lol. Jesus Christ

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

the problem is that the bankers really are killing us, they're just not especially jewish

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

LordSaturn posted:

the problem is that the bankers really are killing us, they're just not especially jewish

Pretty much.

But with Occupy it was either the Rothschilds, child sacrifices to Moloch, or both.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

This is a normal everyday thing now.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

[img-timeline]

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

RoboRodent posted:

Glad to see that my rule of People 👏 Typing 👏 Like 👏 This 👏 Are 👏 Wrong 👏👏👏 still holds firm.

Argh the paradox!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Stoatbringer posted:

Argh the paradox!

Robots and rodents who type like that can be right, though.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

No one notices she can't spell Pittsburgh correctly, even with the city name earlier in the tweet? Get hosed, Hopkins.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Picnic Princess posted:

Just fuckin delete Twitter literally the entire internet. Problem solved.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Kai Tave posted:

It's impossible for me to not suspect that this is because Jack got mad about something he posted being ratio'd.

"If comments were the only metric then I'm actually winning" - all of Jack's ratio'd nazi friends

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Somfin posted:

"If comments were the only metric then I'm actually winning" - all of Jack's ratio'd nazi friends

So that means Mike Cernovich can get called a dumbass without even the cold comfort of some cartoon hearts?

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Jack is a nazi manchild but I approve of not having a like/upvote system. Chuds and other dumbasses are very susceptible to "many likes = post is good & correct" logic. If you get rid of it they have to use the comments for validation which usually are from people calling the OP an assclown.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Account was suspended.

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Is there a dumb headlines thread? I'll just dump this here:

(Spoiler: Since it's not light, gravity, heat, or a magnetic field, it's a chemical. In this case, a powdered vegetable oil mixed and sprayed on the produce. Which I guarantee can have a scary-looking chemical name)

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Pyroclastic posted:

Is there a dumb headlines thread?

Weird News Headlines, Quotes, & Articles

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

That has to be satire...like...I cannot believe there are people that would legit say "nobody feared mumps til we vaccinated for it" and also "nobody currently fears cancer" at the same time

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
No one feared polio in the 50s. The iron lung was seen as a fun way to spend leisure time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

jivjov posted:

That has to be satire...like...I cannot believe there are people that would legit say "nobody feared mumps til we vaccinated for it" and also "nobody currently fears cancer" at the same time

Also, there's a poo poo ton of diseases people are afraid of today that we don't vaccines for. Remember when there was a single case of Ebola in Texas? AIDS?