Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

The Protagonist posted:

isn't that the chud already trying to get noticed for a pardon? i gotta say perpetrating an even more brazen, public crime might be his best chance

He literally tweeted about his knowledge of it a day before the story broke lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

I APPROPRIATE THE PLIGHT OF OTHER RACES TO FILL THE VOID OF BEING A FAT USELESS FUCK
Screenshotted and posting in case he deletes it to try and avoid a conspiracy charge. Goddamn, Jacob is so stupid.

Also, lol:
https://twitter.com/zoe_samuel/status/1057261883768692737

E: Further lol
https://twitter.com/Tahatan_Ahote/status/1057295589535289344

Bearded Whiteguy fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Oct 30, 2018

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/aterkel/status/1057325131398287361

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

duck trucker posted:

I want to make jokes but I'm honestly getting pissed at how loving evil Republicans are and probably need to play with a puppy for awhile.

:same:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Not gonna lie, seeing white American public officials just straight up take off that mask and go straight for overt racism is pretty bold.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

What trade? America doesn't make anything except for food that dies on the vine because of our retarded president's tariffs and because farmers can't find any immigrants to pick the fruit because ICE camps out in front of farms to arrest them.
We also make weapons.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

lol at the invoice - $4000 for "Stage 1, Operation Hellfire"

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

vyst posted:

Not gonna lie, seeing white American public officials just straight up take off that mask and go straight for overt racism is pretty bold.

it's fuckin' wild to me

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
How many people were involved in designing and approving that mailer do you think, roughly?

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
It's so lazy and stupid.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Wow. Surely the local Republicans couldn't possibly defend this, right....?

quote:

State Republican Chairman J.R. Romano dismissed the criticism Tuesday and said it was coming from only Democrats.

“When I look at that I don’t see Jewish,” Romano said. “That’s all this is, pointing out the fact that Matt Lesser is a tax-and-spend Democrat. If you criticize any Democrat for failures and their record, they run into this shield that you’re a racist. The Democrats have false outrage all the time.”

:shuckyes:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lol, it's going to be less than trump paid stormy. Are president couldn't get the best deal if he used a coupon.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Seriousll question but was his securities fraud thing not a jailable offense? No "lol he's white and rich" responses. I'm genuinely wondering if they were offenses people could go to prison for and he weaseled his way out? Or were they just crimes only punishable by fines?

The SEC can't put anyone in jail. At most they can assist in criminal investigations done by others. SEC is limited to civil actions (fines) and administrative sanctions (can't be a CEO anymore or whatever).

It should be able to bring criminal charges, but lol rich people.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Yes, the first thing I think of when I see that picture is "tax and spend." Seems legit.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here it is

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

tpink posted:

Wow. Surely the local Republicans couldn't possibly defend this, right....?

:shuckyes:

Really should have gone with... "Let's not poison the well with false accusations of racism."

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Can't wait to see all the people who bemoaned the clearly false and pre-meditated accusations against Brett Kavannaugh rally to suppor- PPHHBBBAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/howardfineman/status/1057321489828065283

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This is all loving gold

Jacob Wohl may be the biggest retard on the planet

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

"Money: The root of all evil"
- Me, a proud capitalist

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1057342005053964288

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The Protagonist posted:

isn't that the chud already trying to get noticed for a pardon? i gotta say perpetrating an even more brazen, public crime might be his best chance

I've just left a hipster coffee shop where all the liberals were huddled together, whispering about how they thought Trump should totally pardon Wohl.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Countdown till freak out on the right

https://mobile.twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/1057319924497027072

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
gently caress Republicans, seriously. Decorum needs to die. If I get a chance to talk with Pelosi or Schumer, I'm gonna scream at them for being ineffectual assholes who allowed this to happen over and over again.

I'm so sick of watching all this unfold and not being able to do anything substantial because of the way our lovely country works. Everything is continually stacked against us and they know just how to twist the knife at each juncture to make things worse.

I hope my Pittsburgh brethren riot the gently caress out of Trump today. I need a morale boost.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/AynRandPaulRyan/status/1057327491226849280

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Grimace posted:

gently caress Republicans, seriously. Decorum needs to die. If I get a chance to talk with Pelosi or Schumer, I'm gonna scream at them for being ineffectual assholes who allowed this to happen over and over again.

I'm so sick of watching all this unfold and not being able to do anything substantial because of the way our lovely country works. Everything is continually stacked against us and they know just how to twist the knife at each juncture to make things worse.

I hope my Pittsburgh brethren riot the gently caress out of Trump today. I need a morale boost.

Yeah

Lol

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i know it's probably not true about the man, but i really love the idea of an old professional with no skeletons in his closet and how terrifying that is to trump and his cronies.

like, waking up sweating in the night because of somebody else's integrity

lol

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

The Grimace posted:

*every non us citizen in this thread* WHY ARENT YOU RIOTING IN THE STREETS AGAINST ARMED DRONES AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS WITH TANKS AND FULL AUTO WEAPONS AND COPS WITH HARDONS TO USE THEM YOU STUPID rear end AMERICANS

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
No worries, I'm sure Mueller has his no rape calendar filled out and a list of dozens of women unassaulted by him to completely prove his legitimacy to conservatives with iron clad certainty.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Stop being such a pansy rear end, like there are predator drones in use by police departments

Better just sit at home and do nothing right? gently caress off

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I'd be somewhat surprised if this Mueller thing didn't have James O'Keefe/Project Vertias' grubby fingers involved somehow.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

Stop being such a pansy rear end, like there are predator drones in use by police departments

Better just sit at home and do nothing right? gently caress off

this was three years ago, lmao if you think we're not approaching that eventuality

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Some high quality :lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/1055634408127057920

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattmfm/status/1057250679180460038

https://mobile.twitter.com/laurenvpass/status/1055271713838190597

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

The Protagonist posted:

i know it's probably not true about the man, but i really love the idea of an old professional with no skeletons in his closet and how terrifying that is to trump and his cronies.

like, waking up sweating in the night because of somebody else's integrity

lol

They're gonna tear him down with a harebrained scheme.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Whatever dude better just stay at home and do nothing about it then

Like my only response to "what if they use border patrol drones to bomb protesters" is then it is civil war and shoot the drone operators in guerrilla style attacks

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

boar guy posted:

*every non us citizen in this thread* WHY ARENT YOU RIOTING IN THE STREETS AGAINST ARMED DRONES AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS WITH TANKS AND FULL AUTO WEAPONS AND COPS WITH HARDONS TO USE THEM YOU STUPID rear end AMERICANS

Too busy working 20 hours a day to pay for extravagances like a roof and food and clothes

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

Whatever dude better just stay at home and do nothing about it then

tell me what to do, then, besides voting, and ridiculing people that don't vote, and shunning chuds and cancelling the wwe network like seriously

i know its hard to breathe up there on your high horse but make a suggestion

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

boar guy posted:

tell me what to do, then, besides voting, and ridiculing people that don't vote, and shunning chuds and cancelling the wwe network like seriously

i know its hard to breathe up there on your high horse but make a suggestion

Stop telling people to not riot or protest, for one

Stop spreading the bullshit fear of an unassailable government

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

Stop telling people to not riot or protest, for one

Stop spreading the bullshit fear of an unassailable government

its extremely easy to sit on the sidelines and sneer. most of us have to live with this every day so we try to effect what change we can personally without entertaining immature visions of ourselves waving a flag on top of a guillotine