Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

You drop the poo poo out of Darnold for the best waiver available.

I've got #1 priority, and I wasn't sure if or who I should burn it on. Fitzmagic, Courtland Sutton?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

RCarr posted:

So Ben fractured his index finger. Should I continue to ride with him or grab someone like Stafford if he makes it through waivers?

Non throwing hand so I would roll with Ben.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

MalleusDei posted:

I've got #1 priority, and I wasn't sure if or who I should burn it on. Fitzmagic, Courtland Sutton?

Not a QB.

Sutton wouldn't be bad. Any other options?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Sutton or Devante Parker?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Sutton is the answer to *every* question. The only problem with him as a fantasy asset before was opportunity.

Edit: If Sutton had gotten 50% of the air yards and targets consumed by DT this season on top of his existing production he would be the #12 WR in air yards, #15 in targets.

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Oct 30, 2018

walruscat
Apr 27, 2013

I got JuJu and Kittle is my TE. Trade JuJu for Gronk straight up? It was offered and I'm tempted to press yes.

My receivers are JuJu, AB, Kupp, Kearse and whatever waiver wire flyer I go for this week.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

whoa. This came across minutes ago.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

walruscat posted:

I got JuJu and Kittle is my TE. Trade JuJu for Gronk straight up? It was offered and I'm tempted to press yes.

My receivers are JuJu, AB, Kupp, Kearse and whatever waiver wire flyer I go for this week.
Gronk doesn't seem to be a huge part of that offense anymore. He'll probably have a couple big games but I don't see him as a huge upgrade to Kittle.

Having JuJu+AB probably doesn't make any sense though, maybe you could trade him for someone else?

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Not a QB.

Sutton wouldn't be bad. Any other options?

Hines is available at RB, but that's certainly not a need.

Should I package a RB and WR for a better WR, or something?

walruscat
Apr 27, 2013

kiimo posted:

whoa. This came across minutes ago.

Whoa

dy. posted:

Gronk doesn't seem to be a huge part of that offense anymore. He'll probably have a couple big games but I don't see him as a huge upgrade to Kittle.

Having JuJu+AB probably doesn't make any sense though, maybe you could trade him for someone else?

That's what I am fearing but as a dumb homer I needed someone to tell me.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

For the record I was pissed at that trade giving one of the better teams in the league Juju. Gronk is a non-factor.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

walruscat posted:

Whoa

That's what I am fearing but as a dumb homer I needed someone to tell me.
Having two Steelers WR's is weird, but if you're going to own 100% of a passing offense, that's a pretty drat good one and will virtually guarantee you a ~30 point floor from your WR slots.

Personally I would try to trade one of them because you're going to be totally boned if Ben has a bad game, but it's not an untenable position.

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
So Courtland, DT, and Marvin Jones are all on the wavier wire in my league. Is Courtland still the pickup?

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Jalen Richard or Vance McDonald

Need to drop one to make room for Sutton. .5ppr

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
Got an offer today that isn’t that bad...

Deshaun Watson and Royce Freeman for my Russell Wilson and Robert Woods

I’m 7-1 and he’s 3-5

I have...
QB - Jameis Winston (dropping for Fitz) and Wilson
WR - DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Chris Godwin, Robert Woods
RB - James Conner, Saquon Barkley, Jalen Richard (lol, replaced my Marshawn Lynch) and that’s it...
TE - Eric Ebron and Evan Engram (I’m streaming Ben Watson from the Saints for their bye week which is this week)
K - Zuerlein

I stream Def week to week after waivers go through off the FA list.

I’m leaning toward smash. He’s got LeVeon, McCaffery, and Ingram for RB and Tyreek Hill, Edelman, and Fuller, Golladay, and Taylor Gabriel for WR and Mahomes for QB1.

I’m leaning toward smash.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
TyMo is going to be a Raven.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

axelord posted:

So Courtland, DT, and Marvin Jones are all on the wavier wire in my league. Is Courtland still the pickup?

I'd like to know this too. Is Sutton actually good? I haven't seen any of him but I'm tempted to blow my #2 waiver on him as a luxury bench guy / bye week fill-in given all the hype/chatter.

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
On second thought maybe I should counter Godwin instead.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

TyMo is going to be a Raven.

Good news for Aaron Jones owners, right? I got him in a trade a couple weeks ago and I'm trying to figure him out.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Spoeank posted:

Sutton is the answer to *every* question. The only problem with him as a fantasy asset before was opportunity.

Edit: If Sutton had gotten 50% of the air yards and targets consumed by DT this season on top of his existing production he would be the #12 WR in air yards, #15 in targets.

This rules and he's got SF, CLE, and OAK for weeks 14-16.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

funny way to spell posted:

I’m 7-1 and he’s 3-5

I have...
WR - DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Chris Godwin, Robert Woods
RB - James Conner, Saquon Barkley, Jalen Richard (lol, replaced my Marshawn Lynch) and that’s it...
TE - Eric Ebron and Evan Engram (I’m streaming Ben Watson from the Saints for their bye week which is this week)
K - Zuerlein

I’m leaning toward smash. He’s got LeVeon, McCaffery, and Ingram for RB and Tyreek Hill, Edelman, and Fuller, Golladay, and Taylor Gabriel for WR and Mahomes for QB1.

This is bad, imo

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
Yeah like it fills a need I have but he’s kind of poo poo

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

The Zack posted:

Good news for Aaron Jones owners, right? I got him in a trade a couple weeks ago and I'm trying to figure him out.

You'd think so, though I'm not sure I trust any GB RB since Ahman Green!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Boosh! posted:

I'd like to know this too. Is Sutton actually good? I haven't seen any of him but I'm tempted to blow my #2 waiver on him as a luxury bench guy / bye week fill-in given all the hype/chatter.

He looks pretty solid. He's already had a pretty good snap share. I would consider him a WR3 with upside at this point.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I regret not dropping John Brown for him last week.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

If yer gonna stream the Raiders Defense any week...it's probably this one...

https://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/1057354443102900224

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
I picked up Carolina for their Tampa game this week, but Oakland vs Nick Mullens is an interesting proposition.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
So I'm dropping Mike Williams to put in a claim on Sutton without a second thought, right?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

DariusLikewise posted:

I picked up Carolina for their Tampa game this week, but Oakland vs Nick Mullens is an interesting proposition.

Why are you streaming against Tampa?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Inspector_666 posted:

So I'm dropping Mike Williams to put in a claim on Sutton without a second thought, right?

Yes.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

I’m 7-1 and he’s 3-5

I have...
K - Zuerlein

I would not take this. Watson and Wilson are equal, Cooks is good, Freeman is droppable

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Poque posted:

Why are you streaming against Tampa?

The other options are

Pittsburgh @ BAL
Seattle vs LAC
Washington vs ATL
Buffalo vs Chi
New York Jets @ Mia

I think I would put my bet on bad Fitz showing up

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
picked up Sutton last week with the spot I got trading Ingram and Winston for OBJ :krad::

not that it matters this week because half my team is on bye this week and I'm playing the points leader

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

DariusLikewise posted:

The other options are

Pittsburgh @ BAL
Seattle vs LAC
Washington vs ATL
Buffalo vs Chi
New York Jets @ Mia

I think I would put my bet on bad Fitz showing up

I'm picking up Washington. They have a nice schedule from here on out. Also, opposing D/STs have scored 11 and 17 points against Atlanta in their 2 road games.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

weird Asian candy posted:

If yer gonna stream the Raiders Defense any week...it's probably this one...

https://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/1057354443102900224

Does this mean we'll see a lot of Niners running and short pass? Is Matt Breida gonna finally be worth a goddamn thing for the first time since I traded to get him?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

MalleusDei posted:

Hines is available at RB, but that's certainly not a need.

Should I package a RB and WR for a better WR, or something?

Sutton, or Enunwa imo

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I regret not dropping John Brown for him last week.

Told you

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Vargo posted:

Does this mean we'll see a lot of Niners running and short pass? Is Matt Breida gonna finally be worth a goddamn thing for the first time since I traded to get him?

The entire team is injured. Breida is playing hurt. The Raiders suck. It's a crapshoot... you could get 150 yards and two touchdowns, or 15 yards and a trip to IR.

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012

Drunk Nerds posted:

I would not take this. Watson and Wilson are equal, Cooks is good, Freeman is droppable

I countered my Woods for his Ingram. Hope he takes it.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
What's going on with Geronimo? Is he being eased back after his injury or just lost his place? Is he droppable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

I countered my Woods for his Ingram. Hope he takes it.

I'd start with trying to sell Juju, Woods is your clear cut 3rd best WR