Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

That's a pretty good lookin cake.

Edit: oops I meant cock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

MariusLecter posted:

The toasted coconut bits are the stars of the show, the ice cream is like some horchata was put through a ice cream maker.
Minus the cooked rice grains.

Good enough for me, going to add it to the list for next weeks grocery run.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
https://s1.webmshare.com/WPjND.webm

Can't figure out how to inline this stupid .webm, internet please help.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

bike tory posted:

That is Liza Peskova, the daughter of Putin's press secretary, and her social media manager being hosted by Ramzan Kadyrov, the head of the Chechen Republic and noted human rights violator. I'll leave it to you to figure out who is who. She posted it on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BpW-9ilnE4V/

So yeah very much a snapshot of the new eastern European elite.

Per the thread, the food is "jijig-galnish" (meat with dumplings) and "chepalgash" (cheese etc things stuffed bread)

tmyk

He keeps the oil flowing so Putin lets him do his thing.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Reminds me of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3td1Ondjnzk
I tried the chocolate flavored ones and they were as bad as you'd imagine.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I am a ketchup apologist but even as a kid these were wrong in every conceivable way and the color really did change how your brain processed them

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
How-To Make Turkey Meatloaf With Meyhem Lauren - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZtDNdiQNHA

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Aesop Poprock posted:

I am a ketchup apologist but even as a kid these were wrong in every conceivable way and the color really did change how your brain processed them

I was at Walmart this weekend for a Halloween Candy resupply and noticed that Nikelodeon has brought back green ketchup.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

Yeah, I straight up could not eat the purple ketchup.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I tried the green ketchup. It tasted too different, and I'm sure I would have tolerated it just fine if it was red with the same flavour, but the green just pushed it too far into "This is bad and I shouldn't eat it or I will die" instinctual animalistic revulsion. Very much not fit for consumption.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

I tried the green ketchup. It tasted too different, and I'm sure I would have tolerated it just fine if it was red with the same flavour, but the green just pushed it too far into "This is bad and I shouldn't eat it or I will die" instinctual animalistic revulsion. Very much not fit for consumption.

The green tasted like some weird fake chemical vegetable concentrate and the purple just didn’t register as edible to me. My friends didn’t seem to have a problem with it but they also liked objectively awful stuff like orbitz

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

MariusLecter posted:

How-To Make Turkey Meatloaf With Meyhem Lauren - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZtDNdiQNHA

would

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The ritual is nearly complete

*cuts wrist over bog nest of ghost eggs*

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
...I would tentatively try a slice out of pure curiosity

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Everything in the middle is so wet

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I'm calling the police.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

TotalLossBrain posted:

I'm calling the police.

no no, hold on... we don't know what its intentions are yet. It seems peaceful, just misguided somehow

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MariusLecter posted:

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

TotalLossBrain posted:

I'm calling the police.

Why? Are you suggesting that some sort of...rules have been broken?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Nah he just spotted granos

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Aesop Poprock posted:

bog nest of ghost eggs

mods please, it's even Halloween

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Tunicate posted:

Nah he just spotted granos

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

TotalLossBrain posted:

I'm calling the police.

I'm making this go viral Pizza Patty

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Sandwich Anarchist has a new favorite as of 02:54 on Oct 31, 2018

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

What is happening

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I had to sit in that one a second to be sure I actually read what I read. That series of words never should have happened.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I can't think of a worse way to eat mayo than hot mayo. Ughhh

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
:spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky:

How to Make Donuts Halloween Style with Matty Matheson - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3BUyrseDl4

https://i.imgur.com/rFtFlxB.mp4

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

empty sea posted:

Bearnaise and hollandaise?

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

empty sea posted:

I've always wondered why they've never made a corn and mayonnaise hot pocket

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

axolotl farmer posted:

Bearnaise and hollandaise?

Those are not hot mayonnaise from a jar. I'd rather lick a hobo's feet than eat mayo from a jar. To compare hot Hellmanns to hollandaise is just rude.

I know hot mayo. My mother's favorite food is jalapeno cheese bread. The recipe is:

1 small jar mayonnaise
1 small chopped jalapeno, the mildest available
1 green onion
4 cups cheddar cheese
too much salt, glance at the pepper

Mix all and plorp onto 1 entire French bread loaf from the Wal-mart bakery. Bake at 350 until slimy, the mayo should be completely translucent and smell vaguely of chemicals. Serve lukewarm.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

fizzymercy posted:

Those are not hot mayonnaise from a jar. I'd rather lick a hobo's feet than eat mayo from a jar. To compare hot Hellmanns to hollandaise is just rude.

I know hot mayo. My mother's favorite food is jalapeno cheese bread. The recipe is:

1 small jar mayonnaise
1 green onion
4 cups cheddar cheese

Mix all and plorp onto 1 entire French bread loaf from the Wal-mart bakery. Bake at 350 until slimy, the mayo should be completely translucent and smell vaguely of chemicals. Serve lukewarm.

Mods?

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fizzymercy posted:

1 small jar mayonnaise
1 green onion
4 cups cheddar cheese

It's like dumpster bread in a cum bath.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
She adds a can of black olives and a teaspoon of jarred minced garlic when she's feeling zesty. One time she made it with Miracle Whip.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

fizzymercy posted:

She adds a can of black olives and a teaspoon of jarred minced garlic when she's feeling zesty. One time she made it with Miracle Whip.

cahiers du plorp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

fizzymercy posted:

1 small jar mayonnaise
1 green onion
4 cups cheddar cheese

Hey look it's low carb "bread"