Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The Muppets On PCP posted:

he's no lynn strait but okay

i think it'll be a couple centuries from now before his genius is fully appreciated. he was before his time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
i guess you could say when it came to the musical envelope, yeah he pushed it

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

i guess you could say when it came to the musical envelope, yeah he pushed it

:rolleyes: i'm with stupid

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
rip wayne static

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
unlike pretty much the rest of the world the first time i heard static x wasn't push it but some really repetitive song they had on one of the chucky soundtracks, which i bought because it had some mediocre slayer tune i hadn't heard

iirc monster magnet had an okay track on that one, and the bruce dickinson solo tune was legit good. way better than iron maiden

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

unlike pretty much the rest of the world the first time i heard static x wasn't push it but some really repetitive song they had on one of the chucky soundtracks, which i bought because it had some mediocre slayer tune i hadn't heard

iirc monster magnet had an okay track on that one, and the bruce dickinson solo tune was legit good. way better than iron maiden

Monster Magnet had a really good track on the Heavy Metal 2000 soundtrack. So did Billy Idol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGEGY3WHhQo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aio0StWsuLU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
they had an okay song on the dracula 2000 soundtrack as well

which incidentally also had static x and slayer on it

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Heads Explode was on God Says No which came out before the soundtrack. That album also had Silver Future on it. Too bad the rest of it was hot trash.

I loved the PM5k song on that soundtrack.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
the two minutes to late night podcast where they listen to lovely albums had a good episode about powerman 5000 and rob zombie's little brother todd zombie

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Is that the one where he talks about getting into a lot of actual physical fights with Rob Zombie, culminating in a story about bashing him over the back with a garbage can like a WWE wrestler?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1057382916760707072

this man is 40 years old

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

he's not well op

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
what the gently caress is this mueller frame up stuff?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

what the gently caress is this mueller frame up stuff?

An extremely incompetent Twitter gently caress up tried to frame Mueller for sexual assault, very badly.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
somebody said mueller raped somebody and it's slander and he's gonna go to jail or something like that

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Frightening Knight posted:

An extremely incompetent Twitter gently caress up tried to frame Mueller for sexual assault, very badly.

I feel that's underselling the youngest person to ever receive an sec lifetime ban

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Frightening Knight posted:

man, i'm going to need a couple hours to read through this entire saga

i guess they drank the kool-aid about credible sexual assault allegations being very easy to fake

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

i see someone finally snapped a photo of him with the flash on

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

the paradigm shift posted:

I feel that's underselling the youngest person to ever receive an sec lifetime ban

A what?

I only knew Jacob Wohl as a Twitter fuckup who lusts for Iranian blood so I dunno of anything he's done.

^ lol

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
kanye has an ineffable gentleness about him and unless he does something unexpected and horrific i cannot dislike the man, no matter what weird cosmic bond he thinks he has with donald trump

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i guess they drank the kool-aid about credible sexual assault allegations being very easy to fake

ayup

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1057419131941732352

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

my bad everyone keeps saying sec but it's actually this hedge fund regulator nfa that gave him the ban
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jacob-wohl-teen-hedge-funder-turned-pro-trump-media-star-was-accused-of-cheating-clients?ref=scroll

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

the paradigm shift posted:

my bad everyone keeps saying sec but it's actually this hedge fund regulator nfa that gave him the ban
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jacob-wohl-teen-hedge-funder-turned-pro-trump-media-star-was-accused-of-cheating-clients?ref=scroll

lmao of course.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

So, if (when) the Citizenship Clause/Civil Rights Act of 1866 is struck down 5-4 by the SCOTUS, does that mean everyone in the US automatically is a non-citizen and therefore the US reverts to the Native American population? :thunk:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Horseshoe theory posted:

So, if (when) the Citizenship Clause/Civil Rights Act of 1866 is struck down 5-4 by the SCOTUS, does that mean everyone in the US automatically is a non-citizen and therefore the US reverts to the Native American population? :thunk:

All non First Nations people must go to Canada.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Horseshoe theory posted:

Don't worry. Ya'll still be Anglos in my heart of hearts. :)

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

I hope they properly disposed of it

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Randler posted:

Don't worry. Ya'll still be Anglos in my heart of hearts. :)

Hey, Trump is just trying to pay homage to your country's Reich Citizenship Law (which stripped half of my family of German citizenship), so you should probably be :chud:ing him for setting precedent to Deutschland's inevitable AfD-led Fourth Reich. :v:

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

mandatory lesbian posted:

I hope they properly disposed of it

into the tape deck of an 87 trans am t-top?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

which then eats it around track 3 yeah

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Horseshoe theory posted:

Hey, Trump is just trying to pay homage to your country's Reich Citizenship Law (which stripped half of my family of German citizenship), so you should probably be :chud:ing him for setting precedent to Deutschland's inevitable AfD-led Fourth Reich. :v:

Guess which country the Nazis looked towards for their inspiration when it came to successful attempts at disenfranchising minority populations. :v:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Also on the topic of German citizenship, please take comfort in the fact that Trump's grandfather lost his citizenship for being a draft dodger and got forcefully deported after trying to illegally immigrate into Germany. :eng101:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
GoJManager, do you still post?

As per tradition, I want to share the amount of months I can PTO in 2019 with you. :v:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/789657498341040128?s=21

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

into the tape deck of an 87 trans am t-top?

I thought journey was from the 70's,shouldn't it go in a *thinks real hard about old cars I know nothing about* a Chevy firebird

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
come on man, we even banned bitchell in cspam

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
It's no Matt Christman called-shot, but a few years ago in the chat thread I think I said that Trump and Kanye had the same personality. Though it isn't showing up in the forums search so maybe I'm lying.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Mustached Demon posted:

All non First Nations people must go to Canada.

Canada treats its First Nations worse than you do and they deserve their land back just as much. Ship us all off to wherever Randler lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Furnaceface posted:

Canada treats its First Nations worse than you do and they deserve their land back just as much. Ship us all off to wherever Randler lives.

Glorious Köln, here we come!

• Locked thread