Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hairy reed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Someone explained to Dumb Donald that nobody in DC cares about 2018 now it's all about 2020 and if you strip millions of anchor babies of their citizenship you can significantly shrink the number of eligible voters.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

we're all going to die

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I will keep the Country safe from Nasty Anchor Babies.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

I expect Gorsych, Thomas and Kavenaugh, who are wise legal scholars and not retarded fascist ghouls, to carefully consult precedent and modern legal theory rather than using whatever flimsy bullshit they can come up with to legally implement a paper bag test for deporting citizens

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 376 days!
id like to think the long delay was because of a debate over putting the word "stuff" in quotes or not

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lmao

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
trump lagging

reboot whitehouse router after this round pls

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

people who advise him are like, “be sure to use the term ‘anchor babies’ that really helps our hosed up messaging” and he just turns and looks directly into your eyes and screams, “ANCHOR BABIES”

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1057638285026254848?s=19

Al Goreban Dallas
Dec 9, 2017

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1057638285026254848?s=21

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1057551240152772608

lol

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Thinkin bout those nasty babies committing all those crimes

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Trump

gregday
May 23, 2003

he thinks the term anchor babies is nasty not because it's dehumanizing but because the very idea of a baby born here to immigrant parents is nasty to him

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

nice self-own

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

laws bad, harry reed good

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

He's right, we do laugh at the stupidity we see.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

TRUM=P!

*click*

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

gregday posted:

he thinks the term anchor babies is nasty not because it's dehumanizing but because the very idea of a baby born here to immigrant parents is nasty to him

Trump has 4 anchor babies

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

I still don't get why he's mad about an issue that involves rich Russians, Chinese, and Saudi's buying up real estate and creating high rents in places like NYC from condo sellers like him to game the system? He makes money off this. And it largely benefits rich people and helps drive up real estate prices. Does he not want money all of a sudden? Does he want lower rents in NYC? Like, what gives?

gregday
May 23, 2003

also he just generally hates babies

Serf
May 5, 2011

owns

i'm good so long as i can keep my bolt-action

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

i thought the world had stopped laughing

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I will never forget the nasty term.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

lol Meghan McCain's dad is dead and that makes her really sad, which is funny because she's such a lovely person

Oprah is going door-to-door for Abrams, Will Ferrel was too!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

MysteriousStranger posted:

I still don't get why he's mad about an issue that involves rich Russians, Chinese, and Saudi's buying up real estate and creating high rents in places like NYC from condo sellers like him to game the system? He makes money off this. And it largely benefits rich people and helps drive up real estate prices. Does he not want money all of a sudden? Does he want lower rents in NYC? Like, what gives?

It's racism op

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88h9iL5ez0Q

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

The second part of this tweet is true.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Hillary Reidham :thunk:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Everyone on Earth is doomed

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

FabioClone posted:

I will never forget the nasty term.

Neoliberal please

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Serf posted:

can't shake the feeling that this is paradoxically good for the republicans

Early/Mail-in voting numbers in Florida iirc is currently: 1.3m Dems, 1.4m Reps, 0.6m Other/NPA. There are more outstanding Vote-by-Mail ballots for Dems than Reps in the state, but the Rep's have returned more overall. Early voting numbers are pretty even give or tak a few thousand.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

MysteriousStranger posted:

2500 dimensional chess :shuckyes:

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Jacobs mom has got it going on

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

lmao TRUMP

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?