Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

mrfart posted:

Couple of tools here.

Wera tools own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.

Holy lol screen cap Vader with the prancing horse on his breastplate and make it Gonzo’s av

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Or the guy with a "schumacher who?" shirt and photoshop him onto a ski slope and put it in the OP

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Kimi Raikkonen won a race. Lewis Hamilton is a 5x WDC. Max Verstappen continues to mature. Ferrari self destructed in hilarious fashion.

This has been a great season.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Pat Fry made his glorious return to McLaren

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Wirth1000 posted:

Ferrari self destructed in hilarious fashion.
Can't blame ferrari for this past hiring Vettel.
Kimi has had a strong run of form in the same period Vettel has been hitting barriers, drivers, and the limits of comedy meltdown.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Wirth1000 posted:

The most retarded thing I've ever seen in this thread is the notion of a team sabotaging their other car out of loving spite.

Somebody didn't watch 2016

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

NtotheTC posted:

Dan's clutch was broken before the start lights went out. Watch the start of the race: when he selects 1st the car jumos forward. I thought he'd jumped the start at first. It was so obvious I'm amazed the commentators didn't mention it

I noticed this too, bring a forensics guy and dust for Jos' fingerprints (and shoe prints)

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Khablam posted:

Can't blame ferrari for this past hiring Vettel.
Kimi has had a strong run of form in the same period Vettel has been hitting barriers, drivers, and the limits of comedy meltdown.

He had literally one good race then went back to being mediocre in Mexico

Ferrari should've ditched both of them

MZ
Apr 21, 2004

Excuse me while I kiss the sky.
Ferrari had the best car on the grid this season. Vettel lost through mostly his own mistakes. Kimi can really turn it up when he wants to but can't be bothered most of the time.

Hamilton absolutely deserved the WDC.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5HG14_1Sk

This on loop forever

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

btw, I'd just like to remind everyone that next season is the 10 year anniversary of the greatest WDC of all time.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Minto Took posted:

btw, I'd just like to remind everyone that next season is the 10 year anniversary of the greatest WDC of all time.

That was this year

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

The Kimoa Kid posted:

That was this year

It's not 2007?

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

MZ posted:

Ferrari had the best car on the grid this season. Vettel lost through mostly his own mistakes. Kimi can really turn it up when he wants to but can't be bothered most of the time.

Ya, Germany was where it became clear Vettel was going to lose it for himself.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

MZ posted:

Yeah, the Mercedes car was designed for clean air and clean air only. Any traffic was supposed to be dealt with by BLUE FLAGS :byodood:. The Ferrari car was better set up for dealing with dirty air, so coupled with a now equal, if not better drivetrain, it could catch the Mercs and pass them. The new drivetrain probably explains why Haas had a better run this season than last.

Shame when the FIA started sniffing around the drivetrain advantage dried up. :newlol:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nice meltdown

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

hi meltdown, don't sign your monitor

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

The Kimoa Kid posted:

hi meltdown, don't sign your monitor

Lol

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Brawny Buttons 4 lyfe

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

Tsaedje posted:

Brawny Buttons 4 lyfe

Brawnwrong

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Minto Took posted:

No, last year was the 20th anniversary of the greatest WDC of all time

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

Minto Took posted:

Next year isn't 2002?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Pablo Bluth posted:

Next year isn't 2002?

This is the good and correct opinion.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
WTF is 2000,2001,2002,2003,2004?

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Tsaedje posted:

Brawny Buttons 4 lyfe

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

DoctorGonzo posted:

WTF is 2000,2001,2002,2003,2004?
When the ether between earth and the hell dimension sprung a leak. Also see 2010-2013.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

2003 was a decent year, people just forget it because it's in between two complete kerb-stomps with the same winner.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

iospace posted:

Yeah, the Mercedes car was designed for clean air and clean air only. Any traffic was supposed to be dealt with by BLUE FLAGS :byodood:. The Ferrari car was better set up for dealing with dirty air, so coupled with a now equal, if not better drivetrain, it could catch the Mercs and pass them. The new drivetrain probably explains why Haas had a better run this season than last.

Shame when the FIA started sniffing around the drivetrain advantage dried up. :newlol:

No, that was last year. The Ferrari was a little down on power to start, but the chassis design was so much better at cornering and following that they always had a chance.
This year Ferrari straight up had more power for large chunks of the season and they did away with a lot of the dirty-air design bits in favour of straight line and leading design bits.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
It took from 1979 to 2000 for Ferrari to win the WDC again. We're barely just over a decade from their last WDC. Come on.

Next up is gonna be Renault leading the charge.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Just a reminder that most Ferrari fans haven't seen WDC/WCC winners other than Mercedes or Red Bull for their entire lives at this point.

The last time Ferrari won the WDC, lance stroll was 9 years old

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Powershift posted:

Just a reminder that most Ferrari fans haven't seen WDC/WCC winners other than Mercedes or Red Bull for their entire lives at this point.

Kimi in 07 wasn't that long ago.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Powershift posted:

:eyepop:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Schlesische posted:

yeah it was

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Schlesische posted:

11 years.

Yeah, I know. We're old.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

And I still havn't stopped laughing at China 07

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Lawrence Stroll should've bought Ferrari.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Seems like they could use the help

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Kubica potentially coming back. Lewis & Kimi still here.

loving lol Liuzzi's pants and lmao at remembering the existence of Christian "Red Bull Super Cuck Seatt Swap" Klien.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_z5hBL-8gU

The saddest part is no one remembers what he's making fun of. Post this on reddit and they'd all probably be like "Isn't that guy the post-race interviewer?!?! he used to RACE? And what the gently caress is a Montoya?"