Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of cocoon are you in right now?
This poll is closed.
bitterness and resentment 501 25.13%
the one from Final Fantasy 13 275 13.79%
buttered mess of resent mints 159 7.97%
TRUEMP 126 6.32%
the liberal media bubble 273 13.69%
hell 660 33.10%
Total: 1994 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

brugroffil posted:

wow so weird how all these Nazis keep popping up this election cycle, even weirder that they're all running as Republicans. must be a statistical fluke or something.

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1057697907464388608

families are going to be killing each other over thanksgiving dinner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Trump gonna be speaking at some america's workers events any minute now

I hope says a bunch of lies that make daniel dale mad
:cabot:

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
New Trump thread?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol if you haven't voted already

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Cant wait to vote for trump for president next week
:stoked:

lmao if you didn't vote early and write in TRUMO for every position

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

brugroffil posted:

wow so weird how all these Nazis keep popping up this election cycle, even weirder that they're all running as Republicans. must be a statistical fluke or something.

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1057697907464388608

theyre running as republicans to make republicans look bad, theyre actually liberal fascist dems but just in secret.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

love to do the lmaos with my cspam

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
she self-radicalized after watching dinesh d’souza movies, lmfao

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
https://twitter.com/realGulDukat/status/1056944654799769601

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

FabioClone posted:

New Trump thread?

:same:

PoopOnaShoe
Apr 14, 2009

Billzasilver posted:

lmao if 4chan is choosing sad feels guy as their PC avatar

epic bacon rage comic face lel

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
daniel dale is at thispoint just hollow shell.

his essence has been fully consumed by trump

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/ByronTau/status/1057668592328736768

Nixon was gonna get some felony charges

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

juche avocado posted:

love to do the lmaos with my cspam

there is nothing left for us in this world but lmaos

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

shiksa posted:

theyre running as republicans to make republicans look bad, theyre actually liberal fascist dems but just in secret.

saw my first campaign sign for literal Nazi Arthur Jones driving to work today

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Bearjew posted:

there is nothing left for us in this world but lmaos

:hai: that

and L I F T day

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

brugroffil posted:

I refuse to have hope for anything other than a narrow margin win in the House and losing 2 net seats in the Senate

good

hope is for cowards

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Does the Mill Bitchell Halloween costume prediction theory also apply to the midterms

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

zegermans posted:

mcmansionhell.com is an amazing time waster

fun fact: kate wagner, who runs mcmansionhell, is a dsa member.

vv :hfive:

Ruzihm has issued a correction as of 19:42 on Oct 31, 2018

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Also he hated that drat dog

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

zegermans posted:

mcmansionhell.com is an amazing time waster

she's a dsa person too

PoopOnaShoe
Apr 14, 2009

Red Minjo posted:

Does the Mill Bitchell Halloween costume prediction theory also apply to the midterms

yes

edit: no

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
The best part of the NPC meme is thousands of brokebrain CHUDs completely missing the irony of an "unthinking follower" meme going wildfire and resulting in all of them spamming out the nothing but the exact same thing as eachother for like 2 weeks now.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

I did a thing posted:

families are going to be killing each other over thanksgiving dinner

im glad of it :eonwe:

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Something about living in an incredibly deep red area of a deep red state makes me think that if I mail in a vote for Dems it will just be immediately tossed into a burn pile. Even though the voting machines are 100% easily manipulated I like to see the results of my vote in person.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

(schnorkles,) tell me something good about the md governor race, where ben jealous is, as far as i know, dreamy, and larry hogan sucks

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

trump winning big time

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/recordsANDradio/status/1057360616627863553

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Dale: trumo falsely claims, for the 69th time this week, that he is not owned and is not a corncob

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

How many plain ham on white bread sammitch's does Scott Walker have to eat before his own supporters stop abandoning him over his awful, ever-changing and ever-worsening FoxConn deal?

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

haljordan posted:

Wisconsin, def in the running for fattest, dumbest state

I'm from the "Making a Murderer" town and got upset at the way it was portrayed like some idiot backwoods swamp town. but when I go back there I usually wind up thinking, "huh, maybe Manitowoc really is like that".

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol they're gonna reelect hogan gently caress

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I wonder if Gillum has presidential ambitions of he routes DeSantis

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

boom...

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
That was a cool like 3 months or so where everyone stopped saying the racial slur DC NFL team name and then went right back to it.

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

UFOTacoMan posted:

I've posted this before but I just gotta say that we had an active shooter presentation at work provided by the police department that was absolute dogshit. Cop was a moron, did a terrible presentation and said the texas chruch shooting was Antifa.

we had to watch footage of that great white concert that burned down

I think I've mentioned this before too, but DHS has been pushing seminars like this to all kinds of small music venues. One theater I know near Lehigh Valley is owned by a non-profit arts group, does a couple Broadway shows, a handful of rock shows, a handful of kids shows, and 100 snoozy adult contemporary/crooner/showtunes shows for olds every year. They have to save years worth of donations to do any kind of necessary renovation, I want to say it was 12yrs from when they planned to add a safe loading dock and freight elevator (instead of loading/unloading trucks on a 20+deg incline) before they had the money to do it. And that actually helps business significantly, the Broadway shows couldn't unload multiple semis worth of stuff on that hill.

But within 6 months of Paddock shooting up Vegas, they had 3-4 meetings or classes with DHS and are somehow planning to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a passive scanning system in the next year, that can allegedly recognize weapons and bombs and tell you where they are in the building. They're also spending thousands more dollars to have a uniformed officer or 2 at the entrance of shows, which started out as very reasonably priced but is now suddenly much more costly since all the venues started doing it regularly.

Doesn't help that the first time they actually put police and wand metal detectors at the doors of one of their rock shows, they found 5 guns coming in.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

That was a cool like 3 months or so where everyone stopped saying the racial slur DC NFL team name and then went right back to it.

When does Dan Snyder decide he wants to be governor

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

direction?
> trump

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
trimmpy trom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

really glad they had that one asian dude there to make the case for all racist trademarks past present and future

• Locked thread