Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of cocoon are you in right now?
This poll is closed.
bitterness and resentment 501 25.13%
the one from Final Fantasy 13 275 13.79%
buttered mess of resent mints 159 7.97%
TRUEMP 126 6.32%
the liberal media bubble 273 13.69%
hell 660 33.10%
Total: 1994 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
When questioning his sanity, one must remember that Daniel Dale is Canadian, so he's probably laughing at us (while crying), but also has access to cheap and decent mental healthcare due to being Canadian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1057778314272825344

PoopOnaShoe
Apr 14, 2009

I did a thing posted:

Gabapentin and ethanol are like woah

careful.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1057703421778845696?s=19

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

holy gently caress it’s infrastructure month

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

y'all ready for piss

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

PoopOnaShoe
Apr 14, 2009
modi in MAGA hat behind trump to the right

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

teeds is there anyone from whom a betrayal would hurt more than a betrayal from ddale

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

best post October 2018

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

quote:

It doesn’t have to be new to be disastrous. The idea of American history as an uneven forward march toward greater democracy, despite occasional setbacks and errors, is flatly untrue. Immediately after the Civil War, black men were granted suffrage and were able to hold office, in a multiracial democracy. A successful campaign of terror, permitted by a compliant national government and supported by intellectuals, stripped the freed people of their rights and kept them in subjugation for most of the following century. The country went backwards, savagely and enthusiastically, and stayed there for generations. The Fourteenth Amendment was a set of words on paper, with no power to protect people’s rights or their lives against the racist laws and policies that had been put into effect. The results were so brutal and effective that by the 1930s, the Nazis were studying them as an example of where a country might be able to go.

:abuela: America is great because it is good :abuela:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol he's griping about how "the far left media" didn't respect the unity and togetherness that his visit to Pittsburgh represented (which brought the CNN SUCKS chant from the crowd)

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

rain and wind are keeping kids away, is this going to be the right thread later on for people who are vomiting uncontrollably from too much lovely candy?

[eidt] oh also I'll probably eat some of the Pocket US Constitutions we've got

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

ShriekingMarxist posted:

HELL YEAH BABY, ITS FUKKEN INFRASTRUCTURE MONTH

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Same

PoopOnaShoe
Apr 14, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

lol he's griping about how "the far left media" didn't respect the unity and togetherness that his visit to Pittsburgh represented (which brought the CNN SUCKS chant from the crowd)

irony is loving dead dude

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
from who? from whomst

from troomstp

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Business Gorillas posted:

they have the ability to stay sane but they choose not to. they're choosing to pickle their own brains on boomer facebook as opposed to enjoying their decades of stolen wealth. its fuckin mind-boggling

I said insulated from the chud scourge, not running amok as one of the filthy hordes.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

sloppo posted:

teeds is there anyone from whom a betrayal would hurt more than a betrayal from ddale

only squizzle

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i mean it's no ebola

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1057778779081375744

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

:10bux: says joementum is handing out packs of that zebra gum

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:yikes:

you can feel the craving for approval from here

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

he's been doing some sniffing tonight

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

also he went there specifically to take attention away from a jew funeral

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I want troops shoulder to shoulder at the border like the opening scene of LOTR TFotR

lol "elves"

[edit] (((elves)))

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

lol well hes got my vote

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

love the wooden vapor genie. looks sharp as hell in green

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump says Iran is a much different country today than it was when he took office

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Lastgirl posted:

:yikes:

you can feel the craving for approval from here

been squatting a ton lately so I get as big as my pops and really fill out my halloween costume

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
What are those 15,000 troops even doing at the border? Just sitting around?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

tacodaemon posted:

Can't wait for the house or Senate to flip so strong daddy can sanction some more death while chanting fake news fake news fake news

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Epic High Five posted:

also lmao Donnelly just announced he's open to ending birthright citizenship

Just? He always has been and would have been a far right Republican a decade ago.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1057779978354548736

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

FAUXTON posted:

Oddly enough that is more likely to be the Saudi killsquad that seems to be in every Saudi embassy and consulate.

I mean, loving duh, I was just bewildered that an ostensibly "legitimate" news source would even float "accident" or "suicide" as a possibility when someone with object permanence could tell it was homicide, but the news station is likely afraid of finding themselves accidentally binding their limbs with ducttape and leaping into a river.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

the gently caress is going on with this long rear end gross body

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

it;'s like "World War Z" I think

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

An Apple A Gay posted:

:10bux: says joementum is handing out packs of that zebra gum

good enough for Are (at the time still constitutional) Troops, good enough for those kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoopOnaShoe
Apr 14, 2009

Samurai Sanders posted:

sitting around is 99% of trooping dude

• Locked thread