Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

lmao

https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-castlevania-requiem-symphony-of-the-nig/2300-13702/

Brad: "So what do I get if I beat Dracula without Maria coming out?"
Jeff: "It's been so long since I've played I haven't really retained information about the secrets--"
Brad: *immediately gets smoked by Big Dracula*
Brad: Oop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

I'm watching Mass Alex having never played Mass Effect. The writing is pretty good actually.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pumprag posted:

I'm watching Mass Alex having never played Mass Effect. The writing is pretty good actually.

1 is good because it’s a huge budget game with an interesting hard sci-fi setting and some of Bioware’s better writing, despite the super binary morality system (although the choice of “do the job by the books” vs “do the job and be a total dick about it” is admittedly better than Kotor’s “save the puppies/drown the puppies” dichotomy)

2 is a very good sequel because it keeps the setting and overall structure of the first game but the focus is more narrow; it trims some of the mediocre filler parts (goodbye Mako) and the writing centers on the characters in your party rather than the world-building of the first game

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

:agreed:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Abby rules because 6 Crazy Frights is like the only thing they do that feels like old GB

:agreed:

abby is Very Good. she's just not great at explaining why she likes video games, and i think took alex and vinny's jokingly telling her she better play everything b/c it's going to be an ALL OUT WAR!! at goty way too seriously

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfao at vinny pumping in fake audio scares

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Alex is gonna drum for 24 hours for extra life

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Kinda nuts how well he's able to interact with chat while playing toy drums non-stop. An impressive feat to be sure, but not really all that interesting to watch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh nice extra life is this week. I hope they get some good guests again, Austin Walker playing mario party while Dan does lovely magic tricks for 5 hours was a treat last year.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Oh nice extra life is this week. I hope they get some good guests again, Austin Walker playing mario party while Dan does lovely magic tricks for 5 hours was a treat last year.

austin/dan is one of the most powerful giant bomb teams possible and we were denied it full time

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

i'm not through the whole 4 hour anniversary cast but dave's list of the times giant bomb should have failed was real good

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

In Training posted:

They couldn't wait until Hitman 2.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

austin/dan is one of the most powerful giant bomb teams possible and we were denied it full time

the e3 where they passed uneaten twinkies back and forth to each other for 3+ days straight.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

the e3 where they passed uneaten twinkies back and forth to each other for 3+ days straight.

Yah

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkqrzpHO7F8

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2t_1y_DUTM&t=983s

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

dave lang playing Splunky dressed as a british explorer complete with bad accent and everything. Extralife streams own.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

tao of lmao posted:

dave lang playing Splunky dressed as a british explorer complete with bad accent and everything. Extralife streams own.

His kids crashing the stream is v good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've always been a fan of the extra life stuff

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'd rather set my pubes on fire than watch a 24 hour Rorie stream

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hopefully he plays WoW for at least 18 of them.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's epic that every time I see Matt Rorie on a podcast or video within minutes he's talking about how much everyone who watches stuff on GB hates him and then i stop listening. It's baffling they still put him in front of a camera

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I can't understand how anyone likes him and yet every conversation brought up about how he sucks results in 40 people going "Rorie ftw le puppeh smoocheh xD". gently caress all of those people

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

It's epic that every time I see Matt Rorie on a podcast or video within minutes he's talking about how much everyone who watches stuff on GB hates him and then i stop listening. It's baffling they still put him in front of a camera

the stream showing off the new site reminded me of the time or two theyve had those guys on upf and how theyre 10000x more charismatic than rorie despite never being on camera ever

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
at the end of the bombcast yesterday i thought they said the aftershow was gonna be ben and jan but then the camera came up and it was rorie and i clicked x

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Top Form

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh poo poo Abby finally played Silent HIll 2

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Oh poo poo Abby finally played Silent HIll 2

:downsbravo:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

In Training posted:

I've always been a fan of the extra life stuff

drew and alexis halo marathons............

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i dont have premium...was it a lovely stream.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

me either but i'm pretty sure it was the HD remaster instead of the original due to incompetence

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

me either but i'm pretty sure it was the HD remaster instead of the original due to incompetence

:barf:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Danny O'Dwyer is gonna play thru all of The Quiet Man on his stream

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao always

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Danny O'Dwyer is gonna play thru all of The Quiet Man on his stream

I bought that game during the Smash direct.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Actually looks like they're gonna do it now

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Picked a hell of a day to be sick. *tosses CB name tag into cat bed*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Don't want to speak too soon but this seems like a classic vid already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

The new site immediately reminded me of Twitch.