Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacebard
Jan 1, 2007

Football~

railroad terror posted:

So me and my new wife are looking to honeymoon in Italy next year, preferably around the Fall. Exact travel dates are flexible. We'd be flying from Boston to Naples, and are considering Business Class for the flight there (economy for the way back) -- is it possible to grab a business class ticket for at least the departing flight for $700-800 per person? International air travel is confusing.

You might be able to do this on a budget airline like Norwegian or WOW with flexible dates and a nearby destination + train/bus/ferry ride. Nothing into Naples though. I see $966 Premium on the initial leg of BOS -> LGW (Gatwick) -> CTA (Sicily-Catania).

Honestly Norwegian was fine :ohdear:. Forced me to pack light (22lbs) which allowed me to get through customs in like 20 minutes. Not bad at all for $165 BOS -> CDG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Red_Fred posted:

Has anyone flown with Malaysian recently? I know it is statistically silly but I’m put off by the “issues” they had a few years ago.

No, but literally hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people have in the four years since their last two major incidents.

That said, if I had the option of flying a different airline, I probably would.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I’m flying cheapo Norwegian going to Norway soon. Are they strict about international size carryons? Or would domestic size work. Basically what’s the most I can get away with, I don’t want to pay another 136 for a checked bag.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
So my wife just got a call that she’ll be on a game show, so I am looking at booking a flight/hotel.

To: taping is in LA, but I think we’ll fly into San Diego and get a rental, it looks cheaper.

Dates: Sunday Nov 11 to Thursday Nov 15th.

Requirements: dates are pretty set, and we are def willing to pay more for non stop. 2 people.

So far the lowest I found was non stop to San Diego.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

You should also be willing to pay more to fly direct to LA and not gently caress with rental cars.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

peanut posted:

You should also be willing to pay more to fly direct to LA and not gently caress with rental cars.

Very true. I guess the unmentionables is I have family in San Diego we could possibly visit, and we were considering getting a rental car regardless. We’ll have a day or so on hand, so not sure if we want to Uber everywhere.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Don't get a rental car in LA, Uber will be 1 trillion times better.

What game show?

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

HookShot posted:

Don't get a rental car in LA, Uber will be 1 trillion times better.

What game show?

Yeah, we just always get a rental. I’ll think this over, I know LA has famously bad traffic.

She’ll be on Jeopardy.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Duckman2008 posted:

Yeah, we just always get a rental. I’ll think this over, I know LA has famously bad traffic.

She’ll be on Jeopardy.

Yeah, when I went on Jeopardy back in August (my show's on the 24th) we just took Uber everywhere, and it was 100% worth it. Stayed a few days after so did the tourist thing. It was like $10 to Venice beach, spent one day casually walking up to Santa Monica, then $15 back. Literally the same price as a rental would have been with none of the stress. Spent a bit more the next day, but we place-hopped. Still, it was way more worth it spending $50 on Ubers one day than $30 for a rental would have been, simply for the zero hassle factor.

Keret
Aug 26, 2012

Soiled Meat
Hey, pals. I'm going to be traveling in Japan and Hong Kong in December, to/from Chicago, and I needed some help with flights.

Right now the plan is:

Nov. 29: ORD->NRT
Dec. 18: KIX->HKG
Dec. 24: HKG->ORD

The first and third dates are set, especially the last one because I need to arrive by the afternoon on the 24th (CST) to connect for Christmas, but the middle one can go +1/-1 day.

The thing is, I want to use the 54k points I banked with Chase using my Sapphire Preferred card. When looking at the Chase site for travel, if I do the entire trip it's insanely expensive, but if I remove the KIX->HKG leg it's reasonable. Will it be a problem to just do the ORD->NRT and HKG->ORD legs as one right now and then buy the KIX->HKG flight separately later?

Also, the flight I'm currently looking at is this one through United: https://goo.gl/flights/BDKCm. I've never flown internationally with United, are they decent? Anything to watch out for?

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

HookShot posted:

Yeah, when I went on Jeopardy back in August (my show's on the 24th) we just took Uber everywhere, and it was 100% worth it. Stayed a few days after so did the tourist thing. It was like $10 to Venice beach, spent one day casually walking up to Santa Monica, then $15 back. Literally the same price as a rental would have been with none of the stress. Spent a bit more the next day, but we place-hopped. Still, it was way more worth it spending $50 on Ubers one day than $30 for a rental would have been, simply for the zero hassle factor.

Oh poo poo, that’s awesome. Got that date bookmarked.

Yeah, we could potentially save $100 a person flying into San Diego. That being said, it likely depends on if said family member is available , which I’ll know in a few days.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

HookShot posted:

That's awesome! That happens to be the day of my parents' anniversary; hooray for Internet stranger coincidences!

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Duckman2008 posted:

Oh poo poo, that’s awesome. Got that date bookmarked.

Yeah, we could potentially save $100 a person flying into San Diego. That being said, it likely depends on if said family member is available , which I’ll know in a few days.
Thanks, let me know when your wife's show airs, my guess is sometime in late December/early January?

$100 per person is pretty significant, but when you factor in the price of a rental car, etc. it might not be huge savings if your family member isn't available. The day of filming (given your dates I assume she's in the Wednesday group? Otherwise potentially two days of filming) you won't be spending any money at all basically; if you hang out in the Doubletree lobby at 9:30 you'll find other family members to share the $6 Uber ride to the studio with so it ends up costing you like $2 each, and same thing if you wait until the end of the day to leave. Unless your wife is in the first three games you're going to be there allllllll day, our filming went until around 5pm and that was with only one real delay.

PT6A posted:

That's awesome! That happens to be the day of my parents' anniversary; hooray for Internet stranger coincidences!
Haha, awesome.

HookShot fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Oct 15, 2018

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

HookShot posted:

Thanks, let me know when your wife's show airs, my guess is sometime in late December/early January?

$100 per person is pretty significant, but when you factor in the price of a rental car, etc. it might not be huge savings if your family member isn't available. The day of filming (given your dates I assume she's in the Wednesday group? Otherwise potentially two days of filming) you won't be spending any money at all basically; if you hang out in the Doubletree lobby at 9:30 you'll find other family members to share the $6 Uber ride to the studio with so it ends up costing you like $2 each, and same thing if you wait until the end of the day to leave. Unless your wife is in the first three games you're going to be there allllllll day, our filming went until around 5pm and that was with only one real delay.

Haha, awesome.

We don’t know her air date yet, when I do I’ll PM you.

Yeah, she was told 80% chance she films on Tuesday. So we scheduled for both days, and taking a bit of extra time outside of that. We’ve only been to LA once, we used a car then but it was only a day trip so not a great example. But we would be doing stuff Sunday evening, Monday doing whatever, so I’ll have to Also maybe figure out what that stuff is.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

What if… you walked around town??? In California autumn???
Rent-a-cycle would kick rear end.

peanut fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Oct 15, 2018

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

peanut posted:

The Jeopardy hotel is not walkable to anywhere worth seeing in LA.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

peanut posted:

Some of what we’ll doing will certainly be farther than a walk, and we aren’t bikers.

We’ll just pick out a few things we want to do ahead of time, and that’ll determine if we need a car or not. Price isn’t the biggest deal, I’m fine with spending a little more if it makes things more convenient.

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003
Last year I was looking for flights and found a site online that let you search from geographic region to region. So you'd draw a circle on the map for your arrival, one for your destination, and it would show the cheapest flight from anywhere in the circle, to anywhere in the circle, returning back to the original departure airport. I'm looking around again and I haven't been able to find that site or another with that feature. Anyone know?

Alternatively, a site that allows you to set a destination and date and show the cheapest departure airports, round trip to the original departure?

spoof
Jul 8, 2004
Kiwi lets you do this.

Keret
Aug 26, 2012

Soiled Meat
I don't know if this is the best thread to ask this in, but it's flight related so here goes:

I have a flight back from Hong Kong into ORD (Chicago) on December 24th, via United, landing at 12:05pm. I need to connect into AVL (Asheville, NC) that same day. I found another United flight departing ORD at 2:15pm. If I book it, am I screwed trying to get through customs/etc and connect in ~2 hours at O'Hare on Christmas Eve? Also, if I buy this ticket separately but they are both United, can I get them to send my bags on through to AVL or do I have to claim/recheck them at customs?

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

Keret posted:

I don't know if this is the best thread to ask this in, but it's flight related so here goes:

I have a flight back from Hong Kong into ORD (Chicago) on December 24th, via United, landing at 12:05pm. I need to connect into AVL (Asheville, NC) that same day. I found another United flight departing ORD at 2:15pm. If I book it, am I screwed trying to get through customs/etc and connect in ~2 hours at O'Hare on Christmas Eve? Also, if I buy this ticket separately but they are both United, can I get them to send my bags on through to AVL or do I have to claim/recheck them at customs?

It's way too late for you now, but if you fly internationally a lot then Global Entry is super handy for things like this. It takes 3-4 months from the application submission to when you get the interview and get global entry, but will save you time at immigration for any large international airport.

The possibility for delayed flight departures or arrivals in Chicago on December 24 seems pretty high but there's really no way to know in advance for that. I'd call United and see if you can get the ticket added to the same itinerary since otherwise no your baggage will not go through unless you get a really helpful gate agent in Hong Kong, which I would not rely on. United has terrible customer service, but it's definitely worth calling to find out how many hundreds of dollars they would want to add that one-way from ORD to AVL on your Hong Kong-Chicago flight itinerary, there's the off-chance they'll only want something like $75+price of ticket. If you're definitely checking a bag then this is probably worth it as waiting for and then rechecking a bag will eat up a good portion of your 130 minute transfer time.

runawayturtles
Aug 2, 2004

Saladman posted:

It's way too late for you now, but if you fly internationally a lot then Global Entry is super handy for things like this. It takes 3-4 months from the application submission to when you get the interview and get global entry, but will save you time at immigration for any large international airport.

I actually applied for Global Entry last weekend and just scheduled an interview for 2 weeks from today. So it's possible to get a quick turnaround I guess.

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

TheEye posted:

I actually applied for Global Entry last weekend and just scheduled an interview for 2 weeks from today. So it's possible to get a quick turnaround I guess.

I coincidentally just got pre-approved today after applying September 24, and the first available interview date for the next place I'm flying to in the US, San Francisco, is 24 December. No idea why I'm so sketchy that it took me 6 weeks to get pre-cleared if it only took you a week. Maybe it has to do with the countries you select on "where have you been in the past 5 years." Maybe I shouldn't have selected Afghanistan and Syria.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Even if it's all one itinerary, all international arrivals have to claim their bags once after arrival, then re-check them for a domestic flight. United often has re-check stations just outside of international arrivals, so you don't have to drag your suitcases far to another terminal.

The Electronaut
May 10, 2009

Saladman posted:

I coincidentally just got pre-approved today after applying September 24, and the first available interview date for the next place I'm flying to in the US, San Francisco, is 24 December. No idea why I'm so sketchy that it took me 6 weeks to get pre-cleared if it only took you a week. Maybe it has to do with the countries you select on "where have you been in the past 5 years." Maybe I shouldn't have selected Afghanistan and Syria.

Mine took a bit before getting the line up an appointment email. I had Iraq as one of my foreign countries. That said, I think it probably has more to do with volume of requests than anything.

district of thizz
May 9, 2006

How do, jerry bus.

WRT booking interviews, the closest center to me is SFO which as other people mentioned is booked for months. A possible option is trying to use centers which are not nearly as busy as part of scheduled work / leisure travel (one friend used this method).

Another option if you have a more adjustable schedule is to book the earliest time slot available and then check back for interview openings on a recurring basis. You hold the existing appointment until the new appointment goes though (circa 2017). A process myself and friends used was to check for opening every week or day at lunch time with the assumption that people would cancel appointments they couldn’t make. With some luck I was able to cutdown from a few months out to about a month. My friend with even more luck was able to cutdown to about two weeks.

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

district of thizz posted:

Another option if you have a more adjustable schedule is to book the earliest time slot available and then check back for interview openings on a recurring basis. You hold the existing appointment until the new appointment goes though (circa 2017). A process myself and friends used was to check for opening every week or day at lunch time with the assumption that people would cancel appointments they couldn’t make. With some luck I was able to cutdown from a few months out to about a month. My friend with even more luck was able to cutdown to about two weeks.

That’s a really clever tip, thanks. Still waiting on my wife’s pre-pre-clearance; she has to do two addtional steps she has to go through as a non-US citizen (local police, which takes two weeks, after which she can apply for national police clearance, which is taking 4 weeks and counting).

Even with a few flights back to the US a year in retrospect I think I’ll have spent more time on this than I’ll save in customs in 5 years. Oh well, I’m alresdy this far in, and TSA-pre is a nice bonus.

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

Saladman posted:

That’s a really clever tip, thanks. Still waiting on my wife’s pre-pre-clearance; she has to do two addtional steps she has to go through as a non-US citizen (local police, which takes two weeks, after which she can apply for national police clearance, which is taking 4 weeks and counting).

Even with a few flights back to the US a year in retrospect I think I’ll have spent more time on this than I’ll save in customs in 5 years. Oh well, I’m alresdy this far in, and TSA-pre is a nice bonus.

That one time you can skip a three hour immigration line and a three hour customs line at IAH, it all seems worth it.

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

Saladman posted:

The possibility for delayed flight departures or arrivals in Chicago on December 24 seems pretty high but there's really no way to know in advance for that. I'd call United and see if you can get the ticket added to the same itinerary since otherwise no your baggage will not go through unless you get a really helpful gate agent in Hong Kong, which I would not rely on. United has terrible customer service, but it's definitely worth calling to find out how many hundreds of dollars they would want to add that one-way from ORD to AVL on your Hong Kong-Chicago flight itinerary, there's the off-chance they'll only want something like $75+price of ticket. If you're definitely checking a bag then this is probably worth it as waiting for and then rechecking a bag will eat up a good portion of your 130 minute transfer time.

peanut pointed this out, but to reiterate: you will have to claim and recheck your bag in Chicago no matter what. United cannot merge your tickets unless they cancel your ORD-AVL ticket and add the segment onto your HKG-ORD ticket which they are not going to do without at least one change fee plus fare difference. Two hours should be plenty in theory, what with the automated passport kiosks now, but it's holiday travel through Chicago so your mileage will most assuredly vary.

runawayturtles
Aug 2, 2004
I got this email the other day if it helps anyone:

quote:

Dear Global Entry Applicant,

In lieu of scheduling an appointment at a Global Entry Enrollment Center, you have the unique opportunity to interview for Global Entry when you return from your next international trip at one of several international airports in the United States and Canada. Enrollment on Arrival is ONLY available if you are arriving from an international trip and will be completed during the arrival process.

What is Enrollment on Arrival? With Enrollment on Arrival, Global Entry applicants who are conditionally approved can complete their interviews, the last step of the Global Entry process, while they are clearing through United States Customs and Border Protection or Preclearance. This options is now available at:
  • Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
  • Baltimore/Washington International Airport (MWI)
  • Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF)
  • Calgary International Airport (YYC)
  • Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
  • Chicago Midway Airport (MDW)
  • Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
  • Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
  • Denver International Airport (DEN)
  • Detroit Metropolitan International Airport (DTW)
  • Edmonton International Airport (YEG)
  • Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
  • George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) in Houston
  • Halifax International Airport (YHZ)
  • Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
  • Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
  • John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York (JFK)
  • John Wayne International Airport (SNA) in Orange County, CA
  • Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
  • Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
  • Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
  • Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (OAK)
  • McCarren International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas
  • Miami International Airport (MIA)
  • Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
  • Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
  • Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
  • O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago
  • Orlando International Airport (MCO)
  • Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB)
  • Ottawa International Airport (YOW)
  • Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
  • Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
  • Portland International Airport (PDX)
  • Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
  • Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
  • San Antonio International Airport (SAT)
  • San Diego International Airport (SAN)
  • San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
  • Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
  • Tampa International Airport (TPA)
  • Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC)
  • Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
  • Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
  • William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) in Houston
  • Winnipeg James Armstrong international Airport (YWG)
A list of participating airports can be located on the CBP.gov website. Check the website for updated participating airports. https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs/global-entry/enrollment-arrival

the tingler
Jul 15, 2009
I have a very goony question... I got one of those cheap non-refundable tickets on United, but for a bunch of reasons, I can't make the trip. Is there any sense to showing up at the gate anyway, volunteering to get bumped for voucher or cash in case they overbook, and then just not take the next flight?

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

burritonegro posted:

I have a very goony question... I got one of those cheap non-refundable tickets on United, but for a bunch of reasons, I can't make the trip. Is there any sense to showing up at the gate anyway, volunteering to get bumped for voucher or cash in case they overbook, and then just not take the next flight?

With revenue management operating the way they do these days, the livelihood of needing volunteers is very low compared to the number of flights in a given day. You could try, but it's likely not worth the time or effort.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
So I keep finding a fare on ITA Matrix that I cannot for the life of me get on any actual flight booking websites. It's not a "this has been 15 minutes" thing either, this fare has been showing up for days.

code:
Tickets cannot be purchased directly from ITA Software.
Provide this information to a travel agent to help them match the fares found.
Make sure to provide the exact booking and fare codes shown.
Fare for 1 adult
Fare 1: Carrier UA SNA0A0EN YVR to LIR (rules)
Passenger type ADT, one-way fare, booking code L, S
Covers YVR-SFO (Economy), SFO-IAH (Economy), IAH-LIR (Economy)
CA$286.50
Fare 2: Carrier AC KYCT2TG SJO to YVR (rules)
Passenger type ADT, one-way fare, booking code K
Covers SJO-YUL (Economy), YUL-YVR (Economy)
CA$116.50
Costa Rica Tourism Arrival Tax (NW)
CA$19.90
Costa Rica Security Fee International Arriving (IK)
CA$5.70
US September 11th Security Fee (AY)
CA$7.40
United States Immigration User Fee (XY)
CA$9.30
United States Customs User Fee (YC)
CA$7.70
United States APHIS Passenger Fee Passengers (XA)
CA$5.30
Vancouver Airport Improvement Fee (SQ)
CA$20.00
Canadian Goods and Services Tax (XG)
CA$1.00
Canadian Air Travelers Security Charge (CA)
CA$25.91
US Passenger Facility Charge (XF)
CA$6.00
Costa Rica Common Area User Charge Departure (FS)
CA$14.90
Costa Rica Baggage Inspection Fee (A1)
CA$2.70
Costa Rica Boarding Tax (B1)
CA$35.90
Carrier-imposed surcharge (YQ)
CA$80.00
Subtotal per passenger
CA$644.71
Number of passengers
x1
Subtotal For 1 adult
CA$644.71
This ticket is non-refundable.
Changes to this ticket will 
UA and AC as a roundtrip don't have it, and if I book them one way like the ITA Matrix says to it's hundreds of dollars more expensive.

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

HookShot posted:

So I keep finding a fare on ITA Matrix that I cannot for the life of me get on any actual flight booking websites. It's not a "this has been 15 minutes" thing either, this fare has been showing up for days.

I've seen that happen too and have also tried and failed to book such tickets either through calling the airlines or through all of the different online booking agents. If travel agents still exist where you are, you could try and see if they can help you -- although depending on how much cheaper this ticket is than the normal one, maybe it's worthwhile. That flight doesn't look particularly exceptionally cheap, unless you're buying it for Christmas or something.

Checking it right now for the same flight but random dates, yeah Google Flights' listed price is $100 CAD less than the price when you click through to United. Not the first time I've seen phantom ticket sales from Google Flights. I love their interface but it's unfortunate that you can't actually buy the tickets at the prices they list, unlike Orbitz or wherever.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Saladman posted:

I've seen that happen too and have also tried and failed to book such tickets either through calling the airlines or through all of the different online booking agents. If travel agents still exist where you are, you could try and see if they can help you -- although depending on how much cheaper this ticket is than the normal one, maybe it's worthwhile. That flight doesn't look particularly exceptionally cheap, unless you're buying it for Christmas or something.

Checking it right now for the same flight but random dates, yeah Google Flights' listed price is $100 CAD less than the price when you click through to United. Not the first time I've seen phantom ticket sales from Google Flights. I love their interface but it's unfortunate that you can't actually buy the tickets at the prices they list, unlike Orbitz or wherever.

Ok, cool, thanks.

I think I'm just going to book on a later date, where the United flights are a lot cheaper.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

Origin - Houston, ideally. With my job I can literally be in Dallas, Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, etc. Hopefully, I'd leave from and return to Houston but I realize that might not be possible.
    Destination - New Delhi. Traveling in country to Mumbai then from Mumbai to Bangkok.
    Duration of trip with dates - I need to be in New Delhi prior to 12PM 4/20. I can leave 4/19 afternoon at the latest. I need to be in Bangkok before say 9PM on 4/26 and leave in the morning. In perfect world I'd be in Houston available in the office prior to 9AM Tuesday Morning - OR - any of the above cities on a Monday so I could catch a flight to Houston. All times are local.
    Special Request - Internet available on the plane.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

With that loving work schedule, your company ought to be paying out the rear end for direct business class. And giving you 24 hours off after coming home.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Eh,

That's life, it seems as if it's impossible to get back soon enough and what's more annoying is all the flights are out of hobby. Houston is so drat spread out that we've got two airports. I need to add another two hours of driving time.

What also annoying is they don't show the arrival in local time on the flight trackers.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

With that loving hobby schedule, yourself ought to give up on both Thailand and India in 6 days. And quit your job after coming home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

This is my trip outside North America, what should I anticipate? I’m used to getting my free upgrades to comfort plus on Delta.

Gucci Loafers fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Feb 20, 2019