Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/spectatrcitizen/status/1058482315855306752
https://twitter.com/spectatrcitizen/status/1058483598708350977
what a lil bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Stoatbringer posted:

christ on a bike

i hope to look half as good as Him when I get to be his age.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
just doubling down on appealing to basically no one outside of whomever already supports you by trying to appeal to everyone; totally a winning strategy

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Yep. Fentanyl is so potent that cops are overdosing just from handling the bags with bare skin.

Like by weight it's one of the most lethal substances on earth.

Fentanyl is a big reason why I won't even entertain hard drugs anymore. I used to maybe partake at parties and poo poo every couple months, but yeah no thanks anymore. I'm not dying because someone slipped an indistinguishable pinch of that poo poo in some blow or something.

I mean, obviously there are other good reasons not to do those kinds of drugs but this definitely helps.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Tom Perezis such a centrist piece of poo poo which is why the party leaders and Obama supported him getting the job. We are so hosed.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

I really want to like Tom Perez, but he is being such a loving dicksucker with these interviews. Look, there's absolutely no reason not to call a spade a spade. Trump is a racist. If he wasn't, he wouldn't throw minorities under the bus just to get whitey's clammy wads of cash.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
It's me, I'm the twitter liberals who are now going to say "Trump isn't racist" because Perez is a wizard at 4D chess and knows by not calling Trump racist this will magically win over the chuds and every election will be a blue wave, surely.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Bogus Adventure posted:

I really want to like Tom Perez

why?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

if only there was a thread for complaining about the dems.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Because he has done some good work in the past. Dude successfully challenged a lot of voter ID laws that would have made voting harder for people, and also did a lot of civil rights work. He's a lovely DNC chair, though.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
It's really lol that someone in the president's office leaked to state media fox news the information about the migrant parade so that piss baby president would throw a fit right before the election.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Pretend I posted a montage of soldiers' caskets here

I think someone got through the retard's thick skull and told him to gently caress off from greeting returning bodies, because I've not heard about him loving that sort of thing up in a long while.

Another Bill posted:

Having called out some evangelical/protestant relatives on this point, I can tell you the answer is 'you have no idea how many taxes we pay to help the poor, we do plenty'

"If instead of throwing money at the poor all will nilly, you did a health care thing, you could help even more poor people for the same amount of money.

"You get more Jesuspoints™ that way"

Cthulu Carl posted:

Neat, so that's definitely fraud, right? At least according to the letter and spirit of the law, not so much according to the consequences he'll face (None, because LOL)

A lesson learned from the "very stable genius 239-pound MAGA president" :

Do a lovely thing for attention which is not illegal, but make sure it points to all the actual crimes on the side

To own the libs.

Y I K E S

Wanna be the DSA guy who goes and quotes Gillum's "Hit dog will holler" about Perez and calls him out on enabling assholes for diminishing returns

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
It's really lol how the president is mobilizing troops in our own country right before an election. Cant wait to see mobilized troops in downtown blue cities in 2 years.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

nooneofconsequence posted:

if only there was a thread for complaining about the dems.

How could we lol at Trump if the establishment dems didn't do everything in their power to make sure he gets away with everything, all the time, unchallenged?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/politiconj/status/1058445940334432257

B+ poll rating

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Lol at the OD graph shooting the gently caress up after 2008 economy in recovery right there lmao

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Have a LOL

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1058206426613604352?s=19

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/1058431024265355265?s=19

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

A Huckabee always slays his pets.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Google --> Images --> "trump" --> time = last 24hrs

No one can take a picture of this thing without him looking like a toilet

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

You just keep hittin' them fuckin' home runs, Donny!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Holy poo poo. Did a dumb tweet actually somewhat jeopardize the unmattering?

LOL?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Trump's lawyers: suing him would be way too hard

Trump: sue me bro idc gently caress you sue me

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Fun fact: the #1 cause of injury related death in the US is opiate overdose, which beats out vehicle collisions, firearms, falls, and every other trauma.

In 2016 prescription opiates were a $400B business.

One of the biggest recipients for campaign contributions from the big 3 opiate manufacturers (McKesson, Cardinal Health, AmerisourceBergen) is Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) who on Tuesday will very likely win a senate seat, replacing Bob Corker.

The opiate crisis is extremely here to stay.

lol no loving kidding. Outside the US you read about gun violence in America all the loving time, but then it turns out opioids overdose kills more than twice as many Americans each year as guns. Us foreigners didn't think anything killed more Americans than guns.

My local TV station did a segment a while back where they interviewed some American EMT, who said that when he started working 20+ years ago Narcan was like some rare anti-opioid superdrug that they only had at the hospitals, and nowadays it's in every ambulance, fire engine, and cop car in the city.

No worries, Jared's gonna be on it as soon as he gets that peace-in-the-middle-east thing sorted.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Holy poo poo. Did a dumb tweet actually somewhat jeopardize the unmattering?

LOL?

I doubt it will be the last time too :lol:

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
this is a good precedent imo

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:stonk:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CNN/status/1058521755898261504

Oh here was the other costume

https://mobile.twitter.com/truelovedairy/status/1058515638979907586

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Nov 3, 2018

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

I'm the Statue of Liberty standing behind the border wall

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
Make is pretty for a CHUD :(

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Yessssssssss

https://mobile.twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1058022855005343747

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Dead Beef posted:

this is a good precedent imo

red19fire
May 26, 2010

It’s kind of incredible that we haven’t heard about the piss tape in like... months. Ol’ Two Scoops has been on such a tear of lols no ones mentioned that he hired prostitutes who look like his daughter to piss on a bed in the Moscow Hilton.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol if you dont think the cops will be there to stop them, even at gun point, to get back to school. trump will praise the brave law enforcement officers and... w/e.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Lpzie posted:

lol if you dont think the cops will be there to stop them, even at gun point, to get back to school. trump will praise the brave law enforcement officers and... w/e.

"The worst school shooting in history will be one where the president praises the shooters" would seem like the ravings of a madman just 2 years ago.

e: while Trump is on TV talking about how they deserved it your racist uncle will be on Facebook calling it a false flag and congratulating the cops

The Anime Liker fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Nov 3, 2018

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

red19fire posted:

It’s kind of incredible that we haven’t heard about the piss tape in like... months. Ol’ Two Scoops has been on such a tear of lols no ones mentioned that he hired prostitutes who look like his daughter to piss on a bed in the Moscow Hilton.

I feel like this week has somehow been probably one of the stupidest weeks in ages, with the fuckin Jacob Wohl kid self owning in such a spectacular and profoundly retarded way, to me it's almost eclipsed the piss tape. At this point I doubt it would have any effect on anything.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

The Archaic posted:

I feel like this week has somehow been probably one of the stupidest weeks in ages, with the fuckin Jacob Wohl kid self owning in such a spectacular and profoundly retarded way, to me it's almost eclipsed the piss tape. At this point I doubt it would have any effect on anything.

Take what we have now but add a piss tape and i may not be able to stop laughing. i might die.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

You people in here just keep bashing the President, despact the fite that he's creating jobs, despact the fite that he's stopping the Death Caravan cold in its tracks, and despact the fite that he's a Uniter. I just think that's sad.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

karma_coma posted:

Take what we have now but add a piss tape and i may not be able to stop laughing. i might die.

And Trump will smile thinly as the Lefties die laughing, his gaze passing over his 4-D chessboard where every move is plain to His mind.

"Finally," he will whisper, "the Libs have been Owned."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

An insane mind posted:

And Trump will smile thinly as the Lefties die laughing, his gaze passing over his 4-D chessboard where every move is plain to His mind.

"Finally," he will whisper, "the Libs have been Owned."