Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Just what this show needed, another dumb teenager.

ed: What age is she even supposed to be at this point? Producers said two years total between societal collapse and the Negan War, Judith was born at the prison IIRC, so nearly 2?

She's 2 going on 5 I guess.

Seems kind of risky doing a 6 year time jump. Right now it's pretty easy to just get a new kid actor to be Judith every season or two. Not as easy with a 10 year old that might actually contribute to the story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Also, if the producers are truly saying it's only been 2 years. Someone should do a timelapse of Carl over the "2 year" span and put it on YouTube. Kid went from like 8 to 16.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Yore a main naow, Coral. Yew seen thangs.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Hexel posted:

:eyepop:

this would actually be a good ending
Final scene is a series of shots of people Rick saw the day he got ill.

Daryl is a homeless bum sat outside with a can of Strongbow.
Maggie is a waitress who never smiles.
Glen is a kid he sees climbing from behind a dumpster. 'Janis' is his mom who yells at him incomprehensibly. "You're a total B mom!"
Negan is a guy in a batting cage, everyone around him shouts "Negan!" and he leans back to avoid a stray ball.
On a street corner, 3 black kids are playing king of the hill.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Aerith Gainthborough posted:

I just want Rick to wake up in the hospital. Shane and everyone is there and it was all just a fever dream.

That or aliens.

And then it starts all over again and it's actually happening. But now Rick is like, "Guys I know what's coming, lets do this poo poo"

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Senor Tron posted:

Hopefully he (BSG sorta spoilers) will appear on his horse during a battle to tell someone that he's been to civilisation and is going to take them there. Zoom out to show the Earth where everywhere except for North America is covered with the lights of surviving cities

I'm not sure TWD could ever pull off a scene like that. Even shows that turn to poo poo like Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, True Blood etc have highlight scenes but TWD has unintentional comedy and that's about it.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

"It was all a dream" is pretty much the only way they can write themselves to a good ending at this point.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Sodomy Hussein posted:

"It was all a dream" is pretty much the only way they can write themselves to a good ending at this point.

or by killing everyone off except Jerry

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CODChimera posted:

I'm not sure TWD could ever pull off a scene like that. Even shows that turn to poo poo like Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, True Blood etc have highlight scenes but TWD has unintentional comedy and that's about it.

He is referencing BSG which also ended an unintentional comedy

"Well, we made it. Let's throw our whole civilization into the sun and die loving natives in mud huts."
"GREAT IDEA!"

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

And then it starts all over again and it's actually happening. But now Rick is like, "Guys I know what's coming, lets do this poo poo"

Bravo you beautiful bastard.

First thing he does is take out Gimple before he gets shot and goes in a coma.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Blazing Ownager posted:

He is referencing BSG which also ended an unintentional comedy

"Well, we made it. Let's throw our whole civilization into the sun and die loving natives in mud huts."
"GREAT IDEA!"

Yeah I know but the scene he was talking about was good.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
also anarcho-primitivism is the light so the bsg ending was good

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
I don’t have the same episode description you guys have. The episode titles aren’t the same either.

No Luck Needed
Mar 18, 2015

Ravel Crew
I miss T-Dog

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

*t-dawg

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
I rewatched the very first episode for the first time in ages, and it’s amazing how much more intelligent the zombies were at first.

- Cleary retain some fragments of memory
- Able to use doorknobs and grab items
- Took multiple baseball bat hits to the head to kill
- Able to run at a decent pace

It really helps sell the threat of your antagonists when they’re actually a threat.
:thunk:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Negan walks across the desert and Rick follows. Rick has the Horn of Eld. Then someone makes awful movie THE END

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Get hype :woop:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Is this episode extra long?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Here we go for our wet fart of an episode to get rid of Rick! Only the future will tell if the series should have ended here on a wet fart or letting rick die on his wet fart and moved on without him.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Is everyone ready for an entire hour of RICK RELIVING THE SERIES????

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Remember when Jadis shot Rick around that same spot he just impales himself and was totally fine but this time it’s real bad?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Big Twist: Rick dies because his pants fall down as he tries to run.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
At least the new intro is super rad

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Horse is p calm for having 1 million zombies behind it.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
Oh god no not the farm again

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I hope ghost Shane shows up and wastes a whole bunch of water

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
And he stumbles into the place where they were doing the secret executions

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

DarklyDreaming posted:

And he stumbles into the place where they were doing the secret executions

I'm guessing he just stumbled on somebody's random last stand shack.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

"Rick, it's me Shane. I've gone to a better place. Netflix."

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

fullroundaction posted:

At least the new intro is super rad

It's so much worse. I'm surprised people like it better. At least the other one felt filmic. I've said it before, but this looks like a video game intro. The lighting/shading/low-poly stuff. It's not terrible, but looks decidedly cheaper than the original one.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

SHANE

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
Lmao “How is my baby girl doin’? :v:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

God drat even dead Shane owns.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Shane pretty much saying what every fan has said for years about "What if Shane had been in charge?"

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I have not watched The Walking Dead since the end of season 7, when it was a family thing and I watched it with my mom, but I'll watch the latest episode when it's up on the AMC website

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Time for Negan to get into Maggie's head (even more).

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I like that literally everyone seems to have forgotten Negan also smashed in Abe's head.

You'd think there'd be at least one '...and Abraham' in there.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

LOL this was a total act to get her not to kill him and he played her like a fiddle. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Well sasha is dead and the other one is prob dead too.