Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Do I really have to ask if she said she was lying... because umm, there's this retard in the news all the time who lies like a mother fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Obsidianheart posted:

I know a chud who voted for Trump in 3 states in 1 day (started in 1 at 7 a.m, drove south to the second by 10 a.m, then drove to the third to cast a ballot at 3 p.m.). This is justified to them, because they own property in all 3 states, and thus pays taxes in all 3 states.

But they also think that black churches sending around a bus to give parishioners a ride to the polls is voter fraud! Because black church people are mostly Democrats.

If you're in a state where you can record someone without their consent, just strike up a conversation and record him saying it and drop a dime

that's Federal felony prison time voter fraud lol

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

lol "mine's bigger"

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

In both Metal Gear Solid 2 and 4 you get told that future wars will be fought with memes. Kojima was right on the nose it seems, only it's way more stupid than anyone could have imagined.
Jesus Christ on a bike!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

This is beyond pathetic now. "I'm not there yet but I've already been told by the people there that I'm a handsome good boy. Yes, each one individually. They all have my phone number."

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

karma_coma posted:

Do I really have to ask if she said she was lying... because umm, there's this retard in the news all the time who lies like a mother fucker

It was a different lady. There was an anonymous letter from someone saying Bert raped them. This lady took credit for the letter, and later admitted it wasn't her.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

No one is saying this.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
"Sir, there's thousands of people here protesting your visit."

"Bigly great, they're here for ME"

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
"And then Jesus and Ronald Reagan came down from heaven and said I'm better than them and my dick isn't weird, then my father came back to life and said he's sorry for saying the wrong son died. Many are saying this."

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Why do Canadian chuds even exist? The biggest news story in their adorable little country is that there's a Doritos shortage after weed was legalized.

Go back to your enchanted realm you loving hobbits.

Dude, I live in Norway and there's a guy I at one point considered a good friend and thanks to garmergert he's turned full on MAGA CHUD. The poo poo has spread to the whole world.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Lodin posted:

In both Metal Gear Solid 2 and 4 you get told that future wars will be fought with memes. Kojima was right on the nose it seems, only it's way more stupid than anyone could have imagined.
Jesus Christ on a bike!

Imagine a Trump with nanomachines.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Lodin posted:

Dude, I live in Norway and there's a guy I at one point considered a good friend and thanks to garmergert he's turned full on MAGA CHUD. The poo poo has spread to the whole world.

"We need to keep the Guatemalans out of Switzerland!"

There aren't any, though.

"2nd amendment!"

We don't have one of those.

"Lock her up!"

Sven, that's not how anything works.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Back in the 30s, the poo poo smell of fascism was all over the world. Now we got Trumpism and it's varieties.

I really hope that the kids will save us

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Power Khan posted:

Back in the 30s, the poo poo smell of fascism was all over the world. Now we got Trumpism and it's varieties.

The kids are too busy working three jobs for minimum wage and simultaneously not having a job while they eat avocado toast in their parent's basement.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Power Khan posted:

America is the new Germany and China can be the new USSR.

When it's all over build a wall along the Mississippi and the EU can have the Eastern US and China can have the Western US.

This isn't that hard, rest of the world. Just bomb us to poo poo and charge our politicians with war crimes and smuggle out our scientists.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Trump is literally a walking wheezing example of Wikipedia’s weasel words

Someone needs to stand behind him at all times with a sign saying “citation needed”

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
On paper, we got 2(?) more years of this?

Lol

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

When it's all over build a wall along the Mississippi and the EU can have the Eastern US and China can have the Western US.

This isn't that hard, rest of the world. Just bomb us to poo poo and charge our politicians with war crimes and smuggle out our scientists.

Too bad we can definitely still Samson the world even if they all gang up

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Avirosb posted:

Imagine a Trump with nanomachines.

What do you think the brainworms are?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

The Protagonist posted:

Too bad we can definitely still Samson the world even if they all gang up

No one is retarded enough to actually launch their nuc...

*touches earpiece*

Oh no. You won't believe who's president.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

I imagined France and Germany rigging the process for doling out zones so that Malta and Cyprus are pissed off that they’re stuck administering Alabama and lol’ed.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
american: "thank you dear GOD for our GIGANTIC and UNBEATABLE MILITARY nothing can contest our NATION UNDER GOD"
*clutches assault rifle*
*dies trying to pay for heathcare*
*children starve*

"MAGA"

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
The only thing that could top off this loving timeline, would be aliens landing and visiting the fat gently caress.

Where's A Fancy Hat? Pls write us the speech that moron would give to annouce it.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Ah who am I kidding. They'd land in Germany.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Jacob Wohl blocked me on twitter so I'm gonna need you folks to step up and take the mantle in posting his new tweets but here's a new one for now

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1058782505451417600

Flarpy
Aug 13, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNgo1Kyhe6g

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Jacob Wohl blocked me on twitter so I'm gonna need you folks to step up and take the mantle in posting his new tweets but here's a new one for now

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1058782505451417600

I really like wohl tweeting a story that calls him a doofus

Doom Sleigher
Dec 29, 2004

Your biggest reward will be #History.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

webmeister posted:

Trump is literally a walking wheezing example of Wikipedia’s weasel words

Someone needs to stand behind him at all times with a sign saying “citation needed”

That's what the dems and media are doing now, to no effect

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

bumming your scene posted:

Your biggest retard will be #History.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

So what you're saying is Germany get your scientist's descendants back?

Flarpy
Aug 13, 2016
https://twitter.com/grandmaghostie/status/1058783826804129793

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
"our scientists" lol

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flesh Forge posted:

"our scientists" lol

*picture of brent spiner in independence day*

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blast of Confetti posted:

*picture of brent spiner in independence day*

It's been so long since I've seen that film, I do not recall Data in it.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Blast of Confetti posted:

brent spiner in independence day

I'll be damned I had no idea that was him.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

gotta learn how to quit when you're behind

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1058827516427808768?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

But I thought Russia strongly denied meddling in the election?!?!??