Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Incineroar rules because his bio literally states he intentionally plays up being a heel but loves kids a whole lot.

I loving love this wrestlecat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justice Sloth
Jun 10, 2012

Damn skippy.
I was sold the second he summoned a set of ropes from the negative zone for the irish whip

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Woolie failing the trick to the beat challenge for the fifth time broke me.

"Jesus really needed to see that trick" was top tier tho

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
In his defense I remember those challenges feeing really weird, and I’m good at keep-the-beat mechanics.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Improbable Lobster posted:

Man, THQ Nordic should have paid for a full LP. Darksiders (and other Zelda-likes) are great for LPs IMHO.

Got super disappointed when I noticed it wasn't numbered, I love those games.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Monaghan posted:

I didn't know the gently caress incernoar was, then I saw he was a cat who does wrestling moves and has a godamn wrestling belt that's made out of fire.

Who didn't want him in?

People still in 2005 when furries were the worst things on the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX8jsiYU9IU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

So this Fisticuffs.

Pat sure did think Woolie knew WAY more about For Honor than he actually does, huh?

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
It loving rules how Paige constantly hangs out with neo-nazis and then plays dumb when called out on it, it's the best. Love my funny videogame dudes to be within couple degrees of separation from actual murderers.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Forgall posted:

It loving rules how Paige constantly hangs out with neo-nazis and then plays dumb when called out on it, it's the best. Love my funny videogame dudes to be within couple degrees of separation from actual murderers.

ok

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Forgall posted:

dont see paige anywgere in this tweets..............?

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

scary ghost dog posted:

dont see paige anywgere in this tweets..............?

she follows the site in question and retweeted their bullshit

https://twitter.com/TheRalphRetort/status/1058444521535614976

e:

quote:

Mr. Ralph didn’t respond to a request for comment. On Thursday evening, after the Journal approached YouTube with questions for this article, Mr. Ralph opened a new live stream by reading what he said was a Super Chat submitted earlier in the day, in which the viewer wrote “Abort Hebrew babies.” The stream continued for more than 20 minutes before it was shut down for violating YouTube’s policy on hate speech, according to a notice posted on his Twitter account. Mr. Ralph then shifted to another channel and continued for several minutes before that also was shut down.

this is a dude she follows on twitter??

Blockhouse fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Nov 3, 2018

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Blockhouse posted:

she follows the site in question and retweeted their bullshit

https://twitter.com/TheRalphRetort/status/1058444521535614976

Man Shonen Jump is a lot more controversial than I thought

edit: ok this seems actually lovely by her instead of the twitter bullshit that has been mentioned in the thread before

Andrast fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Nov 3, 2018

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Blockhouse posted:

this is a dude she follows on twitter??
She also went on his show.
https://twitter.com/PeachSaliva/status/1055690223009570822

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

well that's thoroughly disappointing!

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

haha........cool

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Paige please don't turn into a fascist.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Yeah, there are reasons why I don't watch her streams anymore.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I mean loving LOL Twitch Career but yeah.....the company you keep says a lot. That hand wave yikes

oh and she retweeted the nazi concern trolling...yeah.....

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Peachsaliva duck'd noooooo

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
[thinking about the portal stream & inexplicable attraction to pat] cant say im terribly surprised

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
One quick look at her sub-reddit, and it's mostly nazi supporters. She's basically positive-fed by a alt-right fanbase.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Tae posted:

One quick look at her sub-reddit, and it's mostly nazi supporters. She's basically positive-fed by a alt-right fanbase.

Uhhh, it's definitely not, what in the gently caress are you smoking?

That said, it's super lovely that she's defending this awful fuckhead. She's even doing the "oh so he believes some ~controversial~ things, whatever, he's my friend!" bullshit.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I realize she's likely being reactionary to the not great email someone sent her, but hopefully she snaps out of it and realizes the types she's associating with. She really doesn't seem the type to have awful views(and pat especially doesn't seem the type to tolerate those based on some of the things he's outright said), I'm hoping it's a similar situation to how my mom has a friend who went full chud around 2016 and she doesn't want to dissociate with them because they were really good friends before that ugly aspect of them reared up. Guess we'll see what she decides to do, I'm hopeful she'll make the right decision but I've got this sinking feeling she won't and will double down.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Paige has been acting the useful idiot for these types for a bit now and people have kept going "PFFFT DO YOU ACTUALLY LOOK AT EVERYONE YOU FOLLOW ON TWITTER I MEAN LOL C'MON" and oh, it's kept happening, she's kept actually meeting the neo-nazis too and playing weak rear end defense for them each time anyone says anything, it loving sucks man, because she herself seems alright but she keeps getting taken by the oldest love bombing poo poo in the book and there's gotta be a limit where you finally stop and go "No wait, these ~concerned right-of-center ethnonationalists with authoritarian leanings~ are actually NEO-NAZIS" and stop being a mouthpiece for them.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
How often has she done this before? Didn't think this was a constant thing.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
She's a regular guest on the dick show

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Ya know it's made me wonder about the number of "donation from I really....woooo hey now, hey you almost got me there. come on guys" donations now.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I dunno what the dick show or cumtown or whatever is and honestly don't really want to look them up

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

I dunno what the dick show or cumtown or whatever is and honestly don't really want to look them up

she is not a regular guest on cum town, notorious leftist comedy podcast.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Yeah, there's "happens to have some lovely fans" and there's "is actively friends with actual nazis and will consistently and repeatedly go to bat for them when someone points out they're nazis".

C'mon, Paige, don't be a chud :smith:

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

Dick show is dick masterson's stupid podcast or whatever, he's yet another right wing douche that walks and talks like all the rest of them and Paige unfortunately got really buddy buddy with them a long time ago.

Behold, the kind of people it attracts

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
It's just pretty disappointing, because she hasn't ever said anything racist but she keeps retweeting poo poo from disgusting people and I don't know if she's just really good at pretending or if she just sees everything as comedy and inoffensive on the long run, which...well, since last Sunday I've hardlined on that opinion being bullshit.

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture

Forgall posted:

It loving rules how Paige constantly hangs out with neo-nazis and then plays dumb
Not sure she's playing

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I want to hope she's just being dumb, but I'm really not going to be surprised if she isn't. Like people have said, the nazis often do "lovebombing", where they become friends with someone, then back them up when other people point to the target that they're supporting nazis.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Oh, okay.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
This stuff with paige has come up in this thread multiple tiems before and most of the time one or two posters just started shouting "TWITTER ISNT REAL" and "IT DOESN'T MEAN SHE LIKES THE NAZI GUYS" but I guess eventually it happens enough that even deaf people can heal the dog whistles.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
she also doesn't seem to know what the definition of concern trolling is

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

"It's concern trolling to be a fan that's trying get me to wake up to nazi's co-opting me"

also Paige

retweets salty nazi concern trolling

Welp Paige you were fun.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Welp Paige you were fun.

Yeah seeing that was a kick in the gut, done, done, done after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Yardbomb posted:

Oh, okay.

And there's the double down, goddamn

Goddamnit paige you stupid dipshit, and not in the affectionate way, christ