Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

LMAO, this fat bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Love it when the retarded president being investigated for election fraud admits Russia did the crime and tries to compare it to something completely legal a democrat did.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Well you see Mr President he's not Russian, which makes this very different.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffzeleny/status/1058799363160305665

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

oh my god that might be his most retarded tweet yet

what???????

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

I'll be damned I had no idea that was him.

Blast of Confetti posted:

*picture of brent spiner in independence day*

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Calico Heart posted:

oh my god that might be his most retarded tweet yet

what???????

The man has a thing for blondes.

:blastu:

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

TheKingslayer posted:

It's not even that. Most of the people I spent time in boot with were salivating to go kill browns. Granted this was back in... 2010 or so. I couldn't tell you what the recent crop is like, but I doubt it's different.

I was in the Oregon National Guard as a line Medic in infantry company. At one point we had to do riot control training and it was genuinely disturbing how many of the guys were looking forward to bashing a college students head in.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LMAO @ the republican women running defense on the yoga shooter.

The hot conspiracy theory is that the incel videos from the college republican are a false flag and YouTube didn't delete the videos because they were posted after the shooting using an actor.

This country is so dumb. So incredibly dumb.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

LMAO @ the republican women running defense on the yoga shooter.

The hot conspiracy theory is that the incel videos from the college republican are a false flag and YouTube didn't delete the videos because they were posted after the shooting using an actor.

This country is so dumb. So incredibly dumb.

The Republican Party is basically the party of conspiracy theories now. I don't understand how a non-crazy person would look at the party and go yep, looks like a normal reasonable group of people.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

red sampson posted:

Cruz gonna lose.

your misplaced moronic optimism is adorbs

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

gret posted:

The Republican Party is basically the party of conspiracy theories now. I don't understand how a non-crazy person would look at the party and go yep, looks like a normal reasonable group of people.

Almost worse are the "Perhaps there's some sort of middle ground" people

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

gret posted:

*watches Alex Jones in a frog costume singing about gay sex while having a normal, unsmooth brain*

Yep. This is journalism.

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice
https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1058838890377814021

This piece of poo poo right here.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

jesus loving christ

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
:thermidor: he's rapidly climbing the list.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Lil Peeler posted:

I was in the Oregon National Guard as a line Medic in infantry company. At one point we had to do riot control training and it was genuinely disturbing how many of the guys were looking forward to bashing a college students head in.

If we wanna talk about what happens when the military, police, and general populace has no oversight and things break down.

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/27/us/27racial.html

https://www.motherjones.com/environment/2009/08/secret-history-hurricane-katrina/

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I'm starting to think he gets a kick out of getting repeatedly owned.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

He's trying to be the new Milo except he's four years too late.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

gret posted:

don’t kink shame

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Let me, an unreptant richboi douche, tell you about why the poor are really poor. Spoiler, it has to do with bootstraps and not pulling yourself up by them.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Fraud doesn't just happen, you have to really put your all into it. Fake private detective agencies don't make themselves. It takes a lot of work to do that.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

gret posted:

I'm starting to think he gets a kick out of getting attention

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Egg on my face when it turns out Wohl is just an amazing novelist using twitter to call attention to his art.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1058439032693243907

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

An insane mind posted:

Let me, an unreptant richboi douche, tell you about why the poor are really poor. Spoiler, it has to do with bootstraps and not pulling yourself up by them.

You have no idea how much I would sacrifice to watch the Walton family pick tomatoes and watermelons in the Texas summer sun.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You have no idea how much I would sacrifice to watch the Walton family pick tomatoes and watermelons in the Texas summer sun.

Making others suffer does nothing for me. It's enough just to stop the current suffering. No need to transfer it to others.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Hello world??? Trump just make a tweet about Russia tapering with elections??????? Is this thing on??????????????

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Calico Heart posted:

Hello world??? Trump just make a tweet about Russia tapering with elections??????? Is this thing on??????????????

nothing matters lol

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Addamere posted:

Making others suffer does nothing for me. It's enough just to stop the current suffering. No need to transfer it to others.

Counterpoint: guillotine the rich and boil their children in their blood

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Campaign slogan 2020. You have my vote.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
These game of thrones references have gone too far!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Welcome to the #Resistance, Fox News.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1058772542801018880

Autumn Angel
Jan 18, 2014

I think Jacob needs to Google what "Statistics" are since he obviously doesn't understand them. Also what "working class" means, given his inability to work hard to accomplish anything in this situation.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Autumn Angel posted:

I think Jacob needs to Google what "Statistics" are since he obviously doesn't understand them. Also what "hard working" means, given his ineptitude in this situation.

Excuse me, but no one works harder at owning themselves than Jacob Wohl.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Should there be something like a John Paul Getty III clause here where the children are spared if:

- Their parent's ridiculous greed stopped them from lending reasonable aid in their time of need. Such as being kidnapped for ransom and refusing the pay because gently caress you and the kid gets an ear chopped off as a result.
- The child willingly forfeits their inheritance by doing something against the parents' wishes. Such as getting married without satisfying the parents' arbitrary requirements.
- The child acknowledges that receiving obscene wealth without earning it leads to bankruptcy of the soul (I can't find JPG III's exact quote on this, but it was to this effect)

Nah, boil 'em all.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

gret posted:

This dude thinks he is some brilliant mastermind troll

"Jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded my entire life!" :downs:

That means you are retarded Jacob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Love it when the retarded president being investigated for election fraud admits Russia did the crime and tries to compare it to something completely legal a democrat did.

I had to hold my head with both hands like it was a pumpkin so it wouldn't explode from reading that tweet.

:psyboom: