Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Also whether they're Brazilian businessmen trying to slaughter indigenous tribes or American randos trying to get on a video game stream all fascists deserve only one thing and that's a loving bullet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Has Pat's twitter always been a constant stream of photoshops of himself or did he conveniently decide to start retweeting those just now

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Has Pat's twitter always been a constant stream of photoshops of himself or did he conveniently decide to start retweeting those just now

Those have happened before in the past.

Looks like he canceled his stream tonight because he's 'tired'. Probably a good idea.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Pat randomly cancels streams all the time.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Pat started RTing those yesterday, yeah.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Fair enough, just curious.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/AngriestPat/status/1058919174079213568

Goddammit.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Nilbop posted:

Allright that's about the fourth shot at my character so let's talk about me.

Regardless of your story, here is the base loving problem: Paige has a repeated history at this point at going to bat for a few alt-right neo-nazi fuckheads who are deliberately apread misinformation, and the fact that she is telling a fan who is trying to tell her "hey, maybe this dude is a neo-nazi playing you" to piss off is a super bad look. There is a level of defense of people like this that is unacceptable and Paige has crossed it. No one has to find that acceptable and I think you would understand that. When people are being hyperbolic about "Paige becoming a Nazi", this is what they're talking about. How many defenses of terrible neo-nazis do people have to endure before they go "hey, maybe Paige is kind of a bad person for enabling people who do this kind of poo poo", guy? Is there some level of Tolerating Alt Right Shitheads that we should expect from people entertaining us?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

He really is Pat Fuccboiven

Unit24
Jan 31, 2015

Hey kids! Do you want to be as AKOOL as me?
I don't understand Paige at all. What the hell makes her think they were concern trolling? Does she just think people who are nice to her are legit, but people who challenge her beliefs or tell her she's wrong are just trolls trying to bring her down, and that telling them to gently caress off makes her cool and tough? I'm so confused.

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

the thing she is replying to doesn't have to do with the Whole Nazi Thing as far as i can tell, it's just someone mad about her closing her chat and something about undertale?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

somepartsareme posted:

the thing she is replying to doesn't have to do with the Whole Nazi Thing as far as i can tell, it's just someone mad about her closing her chat and something about undertale?

Dammit. I really don't understand Twitter's awful layout at all. :argh:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
It's fine, Twitter's layout is really loving horrible. Don't blame you.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

somepartsareme posted:

Probably about Toby Fox's new game demo he released on Halloween.

It's not Undertale 2, really. It's more like the Steel Ball Run to Undertale's Phantom Blood.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Unit24 posted:

I don't understand Paige at all. What the hell makes her think they were concern trolling? Does she just think people who are nice to her are legit, but people who challenge her beliefs or tell her she's wrong are just trolls trying to bring her down, and that telling them to gently caress off makes her cool and tough? I'm so confused.

This is something that's infected a lot of dummies, so chances are just as likely.

RareAcumen posted:

It's not Undertale 2, really. It's more like the Steel Ball Run to Undertale's Phantom Blood.

Infinitely superior after having been given so much time to grow and refine a style and aesthetic with even better handling from up top? :v:

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Yardbomb posted:

Infinitely superior after having been given so much time to grow and refine a style and aesthetic with even better handling from up top? :v:

it took him 3 whole years to solo develop delta rune and it's def a way stronger product because of it. he put out a long tweet about his hesitance even producing another anything due to a bunch of things, i really don't envy the guy considering he's basically The Example of indie game success now with millions of eyes ready to judge whatever he makes.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

guys maybe you've all been barking up the wrong tree in regards to paige unknowingly supporting neo-nazis, it could very well be she totally sympathizes with them it's just that simple

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

If Giantbomb's steams of it are anything to go by, these guys need to play The Quiet Man asap. Hopefully before Square actually patches in the voice acting. It's one of those perfect storms of badness.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Yardbomb posted:

I was just going for 'same characters, different universe'

I feel like you're giving DR chapter 1 a lot more hype than it needs.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
As much as I liked Undertale I like Deltarune even more and it felt like a complete experience to me, so hey.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kay Kessler posted:

If Giantbomb's steams of it are anything to go by, these guys need to play The Quiet Man asap. Hopefully before Square actually patches in the voice acting. It's one of those perfect storms of badness.

Kay Kessler posted:

Oh absolutely. That's a fantastic game to break in Canada's new weed freedom on.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Yardbomb posted:

Oh, okay.

On a sidenote away from people being nazis, people thinking they're better than everyone due to their gender, sexuality, politics stance etc are the biggest fuckwits lmao. The bottom reply just smells of "You dare to imply the opinion of a transperson isn't the most important thing in the world?!", these kinda people are pushing back trans acceptance by years.

To quote the recent red shirt 2.0 dude at blizzcon, "You never go FULL rear end in a top hat. People stop listening if you're abusive."

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
:chloe:

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

RareAcumen posted:

I was just going for 'same characters, different universe'

I think there's definitely some recency bias, paired with Undertale being well-covered ground in our minds by this point, but something about Deltarune really popped compared to Undertale so far. And if we scale the comparison back to Undertale's "Chapter 1," The Ruins, it blows it completely out of the water.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Kay Kessler posted:

Ah, drat, is the game not good? I had been hoping it was neat.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Monathin posted:

Ah, drat, is the game not good? I had been hoping it was neat.

It's amazing

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Nalesh posted:

On a sidenote away from people being nazis, people thinking they're better than everyone due to their gender, sexuality, politics stance etc are the biggest fuckwits lmao. The bottom reply just smells of "You dare to imply the opinion of a transperson isn't the most important thing in the world?!", these kinda people are pushing back trans acceptance by years.

To quote the recent red shirt 2.0 dude at blizzcon, "You never go FULL rear end in a top hat. People stop listening if you're abusive."

:yikes:

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Andrast posted:

It's amazing

Oh poo poo, okay, I totally misread it then. Once I get my new job's paycheck under my belt I'll need to check it out.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Monathin posted:

Oh poo poo, okay, I totally misread it then. Once I get my new job's paycheck under my belt I'll need to check it out.

You didn't. It's the perfect example of a thing that is so bad that it's good.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Monathin posted:

Weeeeell...you should probably check those streams out before you pay for it.

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

Monathin posted:

please... dont spend money on the shush shush lad

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

lmao okay triple dunked, I guess I'll have to look at this complete nonsense mess before dropping money.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

RareAcumen posted:

Oh I've never even looked at that game yet, I was going off Steel Ball Run actually being like, a pretty unbelievably high quality work in comparison to the very good but miles back on the scale Phantom Blood.

Nalesh posted:

Alternatively, it was being used in a "Please understand that you're being insanely alienating to one of the types of people these fuckwits regularly advocate horrible things for" way, cause she was.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Nov 4, 2018

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Nalesh posted:

This is why nobody likes self-proclaimed allies.

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
i know we were almost off the nazi discussion, but lemme bring it back real quick to talk about how its Transpeoples fault theyre oppressed because they annoy me when they tell people not to be friends with nazis

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Nalesh posted:

Just go back to twitter, Boogie.

Murderist
Aug 30, 2013
Wow there were a lot of posts in this thread that I have bookmarked and they're all about poo poo that ISN'T Super Best Friends Let's Plays

One of these loving nerds is dating and/or married to a loving nazi? Well that sucks, they should deal with that, nazis are scum, gently caress them. BUT ALSO, grats to ugly nerds for getting laid I guess?

You know what DOESN'T SUCK??

Every youtube video of THUG 2 that has Audio Two - Top Billin in it.

Whoever this Paige is, jail her for MC assault

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

"I cant be bothered to read so I'm going to be LOUD and WRONG" is very normal behaviour, well done.

Murderist
Aug 30, 2013
I read them all, she's a nazi-adjacent fuckhead.

She still aint ever appeared in a Super Best Friends Play video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Murderist posted:

I read them all, she's a nazi-adjacent fuckhead.

She still aint ever appeared in a Super Best Friends Play video.

She has had a ton of fun streams with Pat that this thread has talked about at length