Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

sweet thursday posted:

Throws like that from Stafford are amazing. It gives him just enough leeway for people to keep thinking "Maybe he is the answer" but he isn't and never will be and the Lions will never do anything great with him as qb

I'll hang up n listen

He gets infinite rope because of that time he subbed himself in while injured and threw the game winning touchdown. Pay the man till he decides not to play simply for that one moment because it was so awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

420_Power_Rangers posted:

Xenogears is my favorite disappointing JRPG

I loved the music. That was back when I had the patience to play games like that. There was one cutscene on that disc 2 that I think was literally 30 minutes long! I just liked the music. I read a synopsis of the game recently and realized I did not understand a god drat thing that was going on back when I was a kid.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Did the Browns promote someone to DC or is Gregg doing both jobs?

Just out of curiosity, it's not like anyone else has really stopped the Chiefs so I'm not blaming him for today specifically.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i wish teams would let the ravens rotate poor suggs out more often hes old and slow please dont be so mean to him

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Gotta give Bills some credit for sticking with their Bend And Also Break defence for the first 9 weeks

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

fishing with the fam posted:

Aaron Lynch gets hit for too many pumps.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Sucks if that Judon guy is hurt he seems good

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Ghost Dog posted:

i wish teams would let the ravens rotate poor suggs out more often hes old and slow please dont be so mean to him

He just needs to get his sack numbers a little higher to ensure his HoF enshrinement. Then he will retire.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/FO_VVerhei/status/1059181730630758400

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I think Aaron Lynch just drew the Key & Peele pumping flag IRL

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Sucks if that Judon guy is hurt he seems good

hes cheap shotted like 4 qbs this year so yeah hes a hofer

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
Extra 10 yards cuz the Bears can’t loving tackle

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Maybe display it, fox sports, you fuckers

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Kawalimus posted:

I loved the music. That was back when I had the patience to play games like that. There was one cutscene on that disc 2 that I think was literally 30 minutes long! I just liked the music. I read a synopsis of the game recently and realized I did not understand a god drat thing that was going on back when I was a kid.

Xenogears was the perfect completely batshit rpg for middle school me.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

xbilkis posted:

I think Aaron Lynch just drew the Key & Peele pumping flag IRL

3 pumps is too many

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Jets really putting on a show here

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

Kawalimus posted:

Fun fact: the writer for Xenogears was committed to a mental institution a few years after the game was released.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

BlindSite posted:

Jesus Christ Carolina Wtf are you doing

Hotchocolatehighvelocity.challenges

Rivera is the worst at challenges, especially to pick up one yard that they were going to go for anyway.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Bears, don't just give this to them, cmon

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

He just needs to get his sack numbers a little higher to ensure his HoF enshrinement. Then he will retire.

when i saw him get his hands knocked off the steelers LT so hard that he went to the ground earlier it felt like his retirement announcement right there. who knows if thats actually true, but to start the season he was being heavily rotated but now teams arent really letting the ravens do that and he looks real slow. id put it at a solid 50% that hes washed rip

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/VikingsPR/status/1059181652834832385

10th sack unlocked (Hunter)

SirPablo fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Nov 4, 2018

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

King Hong Kong posted:

Nathan Peterman is the proof that the Patriots are actually garbage because they couldn’t intercept him even once.

Derek Anderson started against New England last week

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

Shiki Dan posted:

Fun fact: the writer for Xenogears was committed to a mental institution a few years after the game was released.

This makes the game make way more sense in that it made no sense

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

420_Power_Rangers posted:

Extra 10 yards cuz the Bears can’t loving tackle

They can tackle, they were trying to strip it for stat padding.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

CannonFodder posted:

Hotchocolatehighvelocity.challenges

Rivera is the worst at challenges, especially to pick up one yard that they were going to go for anyway.

Scuse me, but there's a coach in the same division as the Panthers who is worse than ol' Ron when it comes to challenges.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

sweet thursday posted:

Gotta give Bills some credit for sticking with their Bend And Also Break defence for the first 9 weeks

To be fair. The Bills defense has been top 5 in most statistical categories this year so it's really not their fault. The offense hasn't scored a TD in 11 straight quarters.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

hes cheap shotted like 4 qbs this year so yeah hes a hofer

im a steelers fan so im nodding

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

EugeneJ posted:

Yeah, I know.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Franchise record with a 20 yard sack

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
many. sacks

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

EugeneJ posted:

Peterman attempted 2 passes that game and that soft Patriots D couldn't even get 1 pick!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Shes Not Impressed posted:

im a steelers fan so im nodding

he hit the bills qb like 4 steps out of bounds as hard as he could and he was inducted into the ring of honor at half time

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Ah Nate

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Norman you dumbfuck :laffo:

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
So, all the fins need is a few first downs, and game over. So, they're gonna lose in over time.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

A basketball lineup full of sacks

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
this Bills drive will never end jesus CHRIST these loving penalties

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

I wonder if when he was still around Deacon Jones would see stats like this and get pissed.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
That was a terrible facemask call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

horsecollar pass interference on norman

• Locked thread