Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Lodin posted:

Never stop owning yourself, kiddo.

:iceburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

I think i can see my balls there

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1059463695762374657

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Lol why is everyone still pretending that the Russians aren’t going to change the vote totals to whatever they want?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Velvet Elvis posted:

Lol why is everyone still pretending that the Russians aren’t going to change the vote totals to whatever they want?

people like the illusion of control in their lives

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I always like how like gun rights people are all SHALL 👏 NOT 👏 BE 👏 INFRINGED 👏

But then you get to things like felons owning guns or incarcerated inmates voting and they just go WELL THEY MADE THEIR CHOICE

I wonder why that might be... Perhaps there's some demographic reason for it?

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Lodin posted:

Never stop owning yourself, kiddo.

Really fine.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1059464880955277312

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Velvet Elvis posted:

If I were Russia I would transparently throw everything to the Dems and leave a clear trail

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Economy (JOBS)

Tfw you can't make a functioning sentence out of 280 characters.
:smugdon:

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1059469158830796800?s=19

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Velvet Elvis posted:

because the machines have been vulnerable to tampering for around a decade by Republican design, duh.

”Mother Jones 2004” posted:

One such Republican pocket is Upper Arlington, the Columbus suburb that is home to Walden “Wally” O’Dell, the chairman of the board and chief executive of Diebold. For years, O’Dell has given generously to Republican candidates. Last September, he held a packed $1,000-per-head GOP fundraiser at his 10,800-square-foot mansion. He has been feted as a guest at President Bush’s Texas ranch, joining a cadre of “Pioneers and Rangers” who have pledged to raise more than $100,000 for the Bush reelection campaign. Most memorably, O’Dell last fall penned a letter pledging his commitment “to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the President.”

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2004/03/diebolds-political-machine/

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Looking at the comments it looks like the bots are out in force again

Lol at catching the Russians meddling once, and the party in control of our democracy shrugged and said "sounds good"

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

dude, what?

lmao

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Imagine how pissed he'd be if CNN actually was competent.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This guy whined like a bitch and groveled to me all day!

STRONG LEADER. VOTE FOR THIS GUY

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/StephenKing/status/1059055138416050176

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
can I have some dollars plus? is that what rich people use?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1059470847751131138

:nono:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lol

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Velvet Elvis posted:

You know it actually, and believe me, nobody knows this.... but the Russians? They want.... they don't want me winning! They hate it, I'm so hard on them. So hard. And Vladimir Putin, and I like the guy.... I really, believe me. I love that guy, and they love him there, too. But we talk. And he says to me, you know, he says "You're so hard on me, Mr. Trump, my God, I mean, you're killing me." But we're friends and we get along. Much better than Obama ever did with Vlad, you can trust me on that.

But the votes, right now we're doing some early voting. And I'm not a big fan, it's like.... do you go to the Super Bowl early? Early birthday? It kind of ruins the surprise, so not a fan. And we're polling INCREDIBLY well, actually the latest polls show that more people voted in this midterm than ever before, which goes to show how much they love what's going on. You don't vote unless you're happy, that's what they tell me. And it's true, I actually... would you believe that the first time I ever voted was for myself?

So the votes are coming in, and I think... can I say it? I think it's safe to say that Republicans, and we love 'em, they're doing great. My great friend Ted Cruz. Lyin' Ted, that's what I called him. But he's not lying any more, no, he's standing up. And he'll be standing and putting his hand on that Bible as they make him Senator again.

But is there hacking? A lot of experts, the cyber police, they're saying that if Democrats won.... if they win it's because of the cyber hacking. We already had 3 million votes cast for Hillary that they're all saying were illegal, were from hacks and from illegals. And now? China has started hacking. Russia..... South Korea has started hacking. Nigeria, and the Prince of Nigeria, he's a great guy. He's been emailing me, speaking to me for a while. Letting me know that, believe it or not, I'm winning a lottery there, that's how much they love me. But he's told me the hacking might happen. Mexico is hacking. Hacking and slashing, that's the term.

Because they want the far left in charge, they want the open borders. They want the higher taxes. That's why they do good, but it's.... it's not good for us, really awful in fact. So make sure you vote. We did TREMENDOUSLY well in the primaries, so many Republicans won their primaries.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

A Fancy Hat posted:

You know it actually, and believe me, nobody knows this.... but the Russians? They want.... they don't want me winning! They hate it, I'm so hard on them. So hard. And Vladimir Putin, and I like the guy.... I really, believe me. I love that guy, and they love him there, too. But we talk. And he says to me, you know, he says "You're so hard on me, Mr. Trump, my God, I mean, you're killing me." But we're friends and we get along. Much better than Obama ever did with Vlad, you can trust me on that.

But the votes, right now we're doing some early voting. And I'm not a big fan, it's like.... do you go to the Super Bowl early? Early birthday? It kind of ruins the surprise, so not a fan. And we're polling INCREDIBLY well, actually the latest polls show that more people voted in this midterm than ever before, which goes to show how much they love what's going on. You don't vote unless you're happy, that's what they tell me. And it's true, I actually... would you believe that the first time I ever voted was for myself?

So the votes are coming in, and I think... can I say it? I think it's safe to say that Republicans, and we love 'em, they're doing great. My great friend Ted Cruz. Lyin' Ted, that's what I called him. But he's not lying any more, no, he's standing up. And he'll be standing and putting his hand on that Bible as they make him Senator again.

But is there hacking? A lot of experts, the cyber police, they're saying that if Democrats won.... if they win it's because of the cyber hacking. We already had 3 million votes cast for Hillary that they're all saying were illegal, were from hacks and from illegals. And now? China has started hacking. Russia..... South Korea has started hacking. Nigeria, and the Prince of Nigeria, he's a great guy. He's been emailing me, speaking to me for a while. Letting me know that, believe it or not, I'm winning a lottery there, that's how much they love me. But he's told me the hacking might happen. Mexico is hacking. Hacking and slashing, that's the term.

Because they want the far left in charge, they want the open borders. They want the higher taxes. That's why they do good, but it's.... it's not good for us, really awful in fact. So make sure you vote. We did TREMENDOUSLY well in the primaries, so many Republicans won their primaries.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

A Fancy Hat posted:

That's nice mr president, now please sit down and finish your egg mcmuffin like a big boy.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Thank you!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Oscar Wild posted:

That's nice mr president, now please sit down and finish your egg mcmuffin like a big boy.

McDonald's has been sooo kind, so great. They love me there, they're always telling me about the regulations. The Obama administration put in so many expensive, job-killing regulations. And I don't like them, hate them. And now? The McRib is coming back. The fries are tasting better. Now that everybody is allowed back in the coal mines, they're coming back up with salt. So much salt. And they sell it to McDonald's and others for BIG profit, believe me.

And actually just yesterday, just this weekend? Michael Keaton called. He's the owner of McDonald's now, nobody knows this, but he's the Founder, that's the nickname. He's in charge now and he called me and told me how much he loves what I'm doing. You know the blacks, they love some things.... some things on the menu that maybe I don't. So I told the Founder, I said, "Mr. Keaton, maybe... because we love the blacks and they love me. Maybe we make a Trump burger, make it a burger but with chicken and colored greens." And I think, can we say it? They're starting to manufacture that sandwich next week. Production lines that McDonald's hasn't used in DECADES are roaring back up. And the price, I don't know.... what does a sandwich cost, 19 dollars? 3 dollars? That's gonna be the price, somewhere between 3 and 20 dollars.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

anyone that calls it the pee tape is an idiot.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

TRUMP LAWYER RUDY GIULIANI TAKES MYSTERY TRIPS TO RUSSIA, ARMENIA AND UKRAINE: REPORT

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
it seems like you meant to include a link but did not

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

now I have to remember Florida AND remember sailor??

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Tiny Lowtax posted:

now I have to remember Florida AND remember sailor??

wake up, Punchy!

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Otacon posted:

TRUMP LAWYER RUDY GIULIANI TAKES MYSTERY TRIPS TO RUSSIA, ARMENIA AND UKRAINE: REPORT

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-lawyer-rudy-giuliani-takes-mystery-trips-russia-armenia-and-ukraine-1199259

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
On the eve of this historic (BIG) election We

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

NYT posted:

• With Election Day looming, Trump advisers spent the weekend preparing the president for Republican losses this week and what that could mean for his agenda in the House.
Those must have been fun briefings. I wonder how many times Tromp mentioned "illegals" voting and bringing up his colored map of counties he won in 2016?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Otacon posted:

Oh no they've already poisoned him :ohdear:

Oh wait it's Giuliani nvm

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

thanks

Flesh Forge posted:

it seems like you meant to include a link but did not

sorry

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Can someone american tell me at what time the results are gonna be available? Watching this stuff in EU is always kinda confusing regarding the time zones.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

sure the results are actually already in. the polls closed officially at midnight, Nov 6, 2016 (Moscow time)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/RJGatorEsq/status/1059488190820765699

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Son of Rodney posted:

Can someone american tell me at what time the results are gonna be available? Watching this stuff in EU is always kinda confusing regarding the time zones.

When you see the streaks of light flying from west to east all pointing toward Tehran, all will be known.