Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

PBS News Hour posted:

The court on Monday rejected appeals from the telecommunications industry seeking to throw out a lower court ruling in favor of the “net neutrality” rules. The Federal Communications Commission under President Donald Trump has rolled back the rules, but the industry also wanted to wipe the court ruling off the books.

Conservative Justices Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch and Clarence Thomas would have granted the industry’s request. Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Brett Kavanaugh took no part in the case without offering a reason.

Kavanaugh ruled on the issue while an appeals court judge and Roberts has an investment portfolio that includes telecommunications companies.

lol American is once again saved by the fact that the conservative Chief Justice appointed by GWB is not as evil as he could have been. RBG please don't die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah dude sure nuclear bombs good and necessary

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Moridin920 posted:

They are as long as they are aimed directly at my balls.

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

:maga:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
e:
\/\/\/ fine mea culpa

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

Dude restarting a derail from over 24 hours ago is not lollin @ trump.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I offer a lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1059561007520116741

best economy in the HISTORY of the country right here folks

\/\/\/ shut the gently caress up liberal

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Moridin920 posted:

Entire US military command: we don't need to use those, Japan is finished the war is over

A goon: actually,

We already had this conversation, you've added nothing new, so yeah, you're real fuckin' dumb.

Aren't you supposed to be out shooting cops and poo poo? I thought you were gonna go ahead and start the revolution.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/VoteConnie/status/1059563129099730944

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9e19_story.html

Unrelated LOL:

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Is everyone a VIP at these fuckin things or what

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Tance is not a name

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Terminal autist posted:

This is the dumbest loving derail and both sides are making trump voters look like high info voters

It's real hosed up that we nuked a city on 8/6/45, and then did it again a few days later imo!

Why didn't we just build a wall around Japan? Seems more humane.

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Twitter: Democrats are literally Satan

How is this real
how
how
:psyboom:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Chomp8645 posted:

It's real hosed up that we nuked a city on 8/6/45, and then did it again a few days later imo!

Why didn't we just build a wall around Japan? Seems more humane.

you should build a wall around this derail and then jam it up your rear end

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

Moridin920 posted:

I offer a lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1059561007520116741

best economy in the HISTORY of the country right here folks

\/\/\/ shut the gently caress up liberal

For all the poo poo that he capitalizes, he doesn't even try with "earth."

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

nickhimself posted:

Tance is not a name

That's some Palin poo poo.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Creepy Incest President

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

nickhimself posted:

Tance is not a name
tfw Trig and Tagg are more real names than yours

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

It will never not be funny to me how much he despises Tiffany lol

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

He doesn't hate her. He just doesn't think she's hot.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

She is unfinished. She needs a ton more surgery so that she can look hauntingly like Donald's mother.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Logically impossible (got him now).

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I suspect she once, as a toddler, strode up to him in that simultaneously cute and confident way toddlers do, looked at him with her big anime eyes and said: "Daddy, youw hands awe weally small! Look! I can covva them with my hand!" He stood up and after begging her to let go of his hands, ran away weeping.

She's been dead to him since.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1059572640816467968?s=19

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Can we all just move to Da Share Zone world where everything is chill as hell?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Heard a couple people today say they aren't voting because they "feel pressured by everyone on social media" to do so. No loving poo poo bitch go vote, goddamn!

Edit: Also was told the "Nothing matters so why go vote" sentiment from a few others. I had to tell him that if everyone who said nothing matters so why go vote actually went and voted it might actually make a goddamn difference. People are such loving idiots and it pisses me off.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

explosivo posted:

Heard a couple people today say they aren't voting because they "feel pressured by everyone on social media" to do so. No loving poo poo bitch go vote, goddamn!

The only reason they feel pressured is because they were going to vote Republican.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
Trump supporter: "I'm not a fact-checker"

:thunk: quelle surpriseeeee:thunk::thunk::thunk:

catapede
Jul 1, 2018

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong

nickhimself posted:

lol the idiot that painted that cruz-thanos nonsense should get checked into a mental institution along with benny "trump could get it" garrisons

Lol it's not even painted. It's a really lovely photoshop.

Dead Beef posted:

Trump supporter: "I'm not a fact-checker"

:thunk: quelle surpriseeeee:thunk::thunk::thunk:

The kind of emergency room doctor I want working on me!

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

explosivo posted:

Edit: Also was told the "Nothing matters so why go vote" sentiment from a few others. I had to tell him that if everyone who said nothing matters so why go vote actually went and voted it might actually make a goddamn difference. People are such loving idiots and it pisses me off.

I mean I'm usually throwing my vote on blue the pile while some CHUDs in Kentucky get a bunch of representatives to ruin everything but at least I get off my rear end and do it.

Even spent like 2 hours looking up who all these loving judges are.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Helpful voting advice here folks

https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/1059579395935940608

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

explosivo posted:

I burned to death because I felt really pressured by everyone telling me to I needed to escape my flaming house. Mind your own business libtards!!!

Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

Is it ever going to be enough, to love another and be loved?

i wish i hadn't early voted

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

explosivo posted:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/10/12-young-people-on-why-they-probably-wont-vote.html

"I tried to register for the 2016 election, but it was beyond the deadline by the time I tried to do it. I hate mailing stuff; it gives me anxiety"

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010
God first I had to remember sailor, now I have to remember Florida too? Running out of RAM honestly

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/The_Law_Boy/status/1059586097276243968

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I bet this lady has strong opinions about the validity of names like Jamarcus or Liljordan or Lashanda.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Totally normal to build literal shrines to (dear) leaders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hold the gently caress up, she’s the Secretary of State for Indiana? Lol Tane should be proud.