Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

having enough money to make frivolous man cave purchases is all middle class white men really care about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

also this is the video you see on his youtube landing page where mr. dapperton DESTROYS nazis and commies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ilPduZEX28

his dipshit child-rear end opinions on guns is never going to stop being funny for me.

Question Friend
Aug 3, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Wait, why would you even buy a "mini" arcade to begin with?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
who wants some free toilet paper usa poo poo? :D

https://www.tpusa.com/resources/orderkits/

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Oh hey, the Intercept noticed that the NYT Mag article glossed over the whole "huh, maybe the cops are on the side of the nazis? :thunk:" side of things
https://twitter.com/natashalennard/status/1059562838933544961

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Mr Interweb posted:

Wait, why would you even buy a "mini" arcade to begin with?

Because it's the only arcade machine you can easily order online from Walmart.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

ChristsDickWorship posted:

Lmao that ANARCHIC CAPITALISM is going to walmart with your moms minivan

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Lmao that ANARCHIC CAPITALISM is going to walmart with your moms minivan

Was there ever any doubt

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i didn't know this -- william fears is from jasper. he was 10 years old when a group of white supremacists dragged james byrd, a black man, to death from behind their truck in jasper.

the times interviewed fears and a friend of his, john canales aka "mouthy buddha" who is a youtube personality.

he was also into ron paul of course:

i remember seeing fears at that spencer thing but i didn't know who he was. he had his free helicopter rides sign and was this little guy in a blazer shouting at people.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

I mean okay, sure, but I guess what I don't get is why do these things exist to begin with? Like, if you're going to get a standard size arcade machine, sure, fine. I can see the appeal in that. But what is the appeal of a mini machine? It's still big enough to be a bit cumbersome to move around, but also a pain in the rear end to even play on unless you're Ben Shapiro size.

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

btw, does anyone happen to know what Chapel Hill action she's talking about? That's my general area, I try to keep informed on that kind of thing but the last I noticed was the UNC Honor Court trial about a week ago for the woman who smeared her blood on the statue in April (the same woman who led the rally that tore it down).

I can understand why a lot of these folks don't have real social media presences, but I wish local DSA or someone would do a better job of getting the word out.

Also, if anyone is looking for something to donate to here's a page for the folks facing charges for tearing the statue down and confronting the Oath Keepers and Klan-adjacent scum who showed up in the following weeks.

https://fundrazr.com/SupportUNCActivists

Mr Interweb posted:

I mean okay, sure, but I guess what I don't get is why do these things exist to begin with?

I guess people with no friends can sit in front of them and pretend they're a candy cab? I really don't know, I just watch fighting game tournaments enough to remember the ads.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

some excellent reporting from NPR in the year 2010

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

this fuckin guy whines about the state of the white race and the movement then shoutouts tiny and the proud boys smh

ScrubLeague posted:

some excellent reporting from NPR in the year 2010

striking while the iron is cold, its nowhere near as bad now as it used to be

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Mr Interweb posted:

I mean okay, sure, but I guess what I don't get is why do these things exist to begin with? Like, if you're going to get a standard size arcade machine, sure, fine. I can see the appeal in that. But what is the appeal of a mini machine? It's still big enough to be a bit cumbersome to move around, but also a pain in the rear end to even play on unless you're Ben Shapiro size.

I think because it’s just an easy “fun” conversation piece you can order from Walmart and play once a year for five minutes. It’s a lot harder to order a real life machine. the point isn’t the game playing experience.

Nintendo made shitloads of money selling SNES classics, and I really doubt your average person is going to boot theirs up on a daily basis and make it all the way through Earthbound or Zelda. it’s more likely they try all the games once and maybe play Street Fighter 2 with a friend.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
You can get a Bowling Alley-used full-size Mrs. Pac-Man cabinet for roughly $800 plus the cost of delivery. The big ones really aren't much more expensive than the little ones, as long as you're not picky about having an original cabinet and don't mind a few cigarette burns.

Friend of mine owned a Smash TV and instituted the "Smash TV Challenge" where you had to slug a beer for every continue. That was a lot of fun.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lol. i think i've asked in the past but has this idiot ever said how old he is

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Jose posted:

lol. i think i've asked in the past but has this idiot ever said how old he is

Pretty sure he's in his mid to late 30s

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
he's in his 50s

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

You can get a Bowling Alley-used full-size Mrs. Pac-Man cabinet for roughly $800 plus the cost of delivery. The big ones really aren't much more expensive than the little ones, as long as you're not picky about having an original cabinet and don't mind a few cigarette burns.

You can also put together a neat MAME cabinet for like, the amount it would cost to buy one or two of those lovely little Wal-Mart machines. Obviously it's not 100% authentic, but having a gargantuan library on-hand for less than the price of most full-size machines is a pretty good deal.

That requires work and skill to assemble and maintain, though, which is totally beyond the capability of rugged ancap ubermenschen.

Gizmoduck_5000
Oct 6, 2013

Your superior intellect is no match for our primitive weapons!

Terminal autist posted:

All gamers should be forcibly lobotomized tbh

What??? But then how would I optimize my DPS Warlock?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

What??? But then how would I optimize my DPS Warlock?

by letting someone who hasn't been lobotomized post it on the internet and then you copy it.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

fool_of_sound posted:

Nation of Islam teaches a weird Christian/Islamic hybrid that claims one of their founders was an incarnation of God. They also say that an evil mad scientist (possibly jewish) created all the non-Black races as mutant slaves to conquer the world with.

The day I learned noi scripture was allegorical not literal it was like scales dropped from my eyes

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN has issued a correction as of 09:24 on Nov 6, 2018

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/jasonbaumgartne/status/1059673359963828225

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

i'm surprised there's any cooking discussion at all on gab.

these are not the kind of guys you'd expect to cook for themselves after all

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1058573365445713920

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1059733621853052929
:toxx: Torchmarch and/or rally, he was in Charlottesville.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

I wonder if he can work his way towards self-awareness.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
ethnic intimidation? no idea america had laws like that

how long till theyre used against black peop- as i was typing that i googled it and white police have used it on black people to pad out bullshit charges

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

staticman posted:

https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1059733621853052929
:toxx: Torchmarch and/or rally, he was in Charlottesville.

Is he smiling because he believes his father will get him out of being charged?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

He's smiling because the cops told him this was just a formality

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.

Yes

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Drag the waters some more

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Cary is the ritziest suburb of Raleigh ("Community Area for Relocated Yankees" is a common joke) and no one called the cops when the kid burned the cross in a public park 2 weeks ago. Nice.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Mom, and she is trying to blame it on mental illness.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Im going to take the time out to say that in the Fighting Game Community, the number one insult currently is a variation of the word Cuck (CapCuck, basically anybody who defends or tries to justify love of a Fighting Game by the company Capcom)

I am also going to take the time out to say the FGC related Subreddit r/Kappa the front page is littered with Anti-"SJW" topics

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 14:30 on Nov 6, 2018

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Race Realists posted:

Im going to take the time out to say that in the Fighting Game Community, the number one insult currently is a varation of the word Cuck (CapCuck, basically anybody who defends or tries to justify a Fighting Game by the company Capcom)

this is funny though

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

this is funny though

nobody derail this thread bitching about marvel vs capcom infinite ok?

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

its funny to say cuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Race Realists posted:

nobody derail this thread bitching about marvel vs capcom infinite ok?

Dickeye has been probated for a week so no worries there