Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

the only thing I want more than Cruz to win the election is the piss tape so I’m right there with you bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

:hmbol:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Hihohe posted:

Lol, my parents texted me "Are you voting tomorrow? If your voting democrat, stay home. We dont need your vote."

It seems thats the main strategy of the chuds. "They obviously outnumber us but they cant beat us if they dont vote so press that"

god i love them though. but they grew up in the south in the 70s and 80s. You cant fix that brain.

text them a picture of an i voted sticker

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

corn in the bible posted:

text them a picture of an i voted sticker

Better yet, text them a picture of 3, and tell them you've still got 1 more polling place to hit.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

and that soros is funding you

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen
so, uh, anybody of all y‘all voting today or nah?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Neco posted:

Already did because absentee ballots are cool and good to fill out

Krolm
Nov 10, 2004

friendly and non-threatening

Bleak Gremlin
Honestly, all "hell dimension lol" crap aside, from everything I've gathered in the last 30 or so pages, it seems very difficult from an outside perspective to have any faith in these elections. Between the active sabotage of minority voting, the proven corruption and compromised failure of digital voting machines and Trump's blatant propaganda?

Krolm fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Nov 6, 2018

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Neco posted:

i already done did the thing but I live in an area where the results were always gonna go one way so it was mostly performative

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Krolm posted:

Honestly, all "hell dimension lol" crap aside, from everything I've gathered in the last 30 or so pages, it seems very difficult from an outside perspective to have any faith in these elections. Between the active sabotage of minority voting, the proven corruption and compromised failure of digital voting machines and Trump's blatant propaganda. Not to mention the same old electoral college bullshit as last time?

Uh, the electoral college bullshit is used to select the President and Vice President, my dude.

Krolm
Nov 10, 2004

friendly and non-threatening

Bleak Gremlin

Bogus Adventure posted:

Uh, the electoral college bullshit is used to select the President and Vice President, my dude.

Fair point, nevermind that bit then :v:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
presidential elections are stolen through the electoral college; congressional elections are stolen through gerrymandering

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Lpzie posted:

and that soros is funding you
this might have been funnier before the president tacitly validated the conspiracy

thus making you a legit target for violent conspiracy nuts to take their aggression out on if the election doesn't go their way

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Waking up at 9am tomorrow to feed my neighbor's dogs, then head into the polls. After that I'll sleep again for a bit, and when I wake up I'll try to find a stream going over results. Chuds have been really annoying with poo poo tonight and I can't wait for this poo poo to be behind us.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Bogus Adventure posted:

Voted by mail because Washingtowns, and flipped off a few Trump-sticker-covered cars today. I feel like I did my civic duty

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
i early voted today because my cat literally ate my mail in ballot. gently caress going on election day.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

the good fax machine posted:

i early voted today because my cat literally ate my mail in ballot. gently caress going on election day.

and that cat's name was Meowter Suppression

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

2 years in and it still feels unreal that a retard like trump is president. The fact that after all the stupid daffy duck level poo poo he's done he still has a huge amount of support is enough to keep my mind boggling as well.

I really would like for something to change today but knowing America I anticipate a wave of red smugness that is unrivaled.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
in america there's no limit to how high you can fail, as long as you are born rich

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Neco posted:

i dont vote so no

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

gonna vote 69 times myself

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i'm not going to vote until everyone is able to vote

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

canyoneer posted:

Voting in Arizona is great. You get to be in the only state that elects a Mine Inspector.

Here are the two candidates.

Looks at first guy "Dress for the job you want, that man looks like he'd be a great Mine Inspector based on looks alone."
Scrolls down "Eugh"

bones 4 beginners
Jan 7, 2018

"...a masterpiece that no one can read too often, or admire too much."

Neco posted:

I did my part to monkey this up yesterday.

In the process of researching the candidates and amendements I found that the races for soil and water conservation are where it's at. This guy in particular is 5 exclamation points passionate about the environment according to his survey responses.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
It's cool that Facebook decided to delete Russian bot pages the day of the elections. Really responsive company there

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Love that they're not even bothering to keep up some sort of pretense anymore.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I voted :kiddo:

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I can't wait to watch hope in America die live on TV.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Are these cultish people travelling with Trump and that's why his stadiums are always filled? Sort of like rock groupies. Because, I mean, surely some conservatives find him as repulsive as we do.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Bogus Adventure posted:

Only if you like your ballots being rejected/thrown into a furnace because you didn't vote for the Republican.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Pokémon Go to the Polls everyone

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

An insane mind posted:

Are these cultish people travelling with Trump and that's why his stadiums are always filled? Sort of like rock groupies. Because, I mean, surely some conservatives find him as repulsive as we do.

they're careful to pick small venues that look crowded, e.g. in Houston whose metropolitan area pop. is about 6.3 million people, they picked a stadium that seated ~4500 and reluctantly moved it to a somewhat bigger stadium that holds 18.5k people and filled it maybe 2/3, meanwhile the really big stadiums remained empty

e: and yes, absolutely a portion of his rally audiences travel for it like groupies

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

An insane mind posted:

Are these cultish people travelling with Trump and that's why his stadiums are always filled?

Yes, we call them The Trump Caravan

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Flesh Forge posted:

they're careful to pick small venues that look crowded, e.g. in Houston whose metropolitan area pop. is about 6.3 million people, they picked a stadium that seated ~4500 and reluctantly moved it to a somewhat bigger stadium that holds 18.5k people and filled it maybe 2/3, meanwhile the really big stadiums remained empty

e: and yes, absolutely a portion of his rally audiences travel for it like groupies

Ah thank you, that actually makes sense. Grift 101: take something small and make it look bigly. Which I guess is why Trump is walking around with a poster-sized picture of Toad and being really surprised why everyone calls it an insult to his penis.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

He always complains about how the press cameras never show how big his yuuuuuge bigly crowds are so big and yuge lol

https://twitter.com/Squack_Packer/status/1054541587282345984

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I went to the Russian embassy and gave Ted Cruz 5000 votes.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Flesh Forge posted:

He always complains about how the press cameras never show how big his yuuuuuge bigly crowds are so big and yuge lol

linked for the extremely prudes

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/oLDQnBg.jpg:nws:

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

An insane mind posted:

Ah thank you, that actually makes sense. Grift 101: take something small and make it look bigly. Which I guess is why Trump is walking around with a poster-sized picture of Toad and being really surprised why everyone calls it an insult to his penis.

He will also go to areas that are heavily Republican instead of contested. His final rally last night was in a county that voted 76% for Trump in the '16 election with a stadium capacity of 7,000.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Just voted, my only regret is that I couldn't vote against a Republican representative, because our Democratic candidate is running unopposed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Cyks posted:

He will also go to areas that are heavily Republican instead of contested. His final rally last night was in a county that voted 76% for Trump in the '16 election with a stadium capacity of 7,000.

He's such a great guy. He'd never consider states, fly-over states, I mean he said it himself and he's a noted Truthteller. What? Bend over for the Great Leader so he can sodomize me with a splintered baseball bat? Yes, yes of course. At least he's always truthful.