Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Pops in now and then but not too often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

speaking of old posters, goatstein making his avatar or sig or whatever it was point to wikileaks and then posting in GIP.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
first baptist was my fallback

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
there was a brief period--i want to say a couple of weeks in november/december 2011--when people were seriously saying newt gingrich could win the 2012 republican nomination and win against barack obama

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

HobbitGrease posted:

there was a brief period--i want to say a couple of weeks in november/december 2011--when people were seriously saying newt gingrich could win the 2012 republican nomination and win against barack obama

Made me remember this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS5F8X11h5s

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

This joke was better with anime sword collection.

Now I wonder how much money is spent each year on swords for the military. Gotta be at least 6 figures.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

ikanreed posted:

This joke was better with anime sword collection.

Now I wonder how much money is spent each year on swords for the military. Gotta be at least 6 figures.

Are we counting dress uniform sabers and those one-off anime swords that the air force does for departing commanders, or just the first one.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Volcott posted:

one-off anime swords that the air force does for departing commanders

wait, what?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Retromancer posted:

wait, what?

You heard me.

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

Excuse me I ordered the large sword.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Volcott posted:

Are we counting dress uniform sabers and those one-off anime swords that the air force does for departing commanders, or just the first one.

Let's just take the whole budget for sharp pieces of metal other than utility knives

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Volcott posted:

You heard me.

reminder that the air force budget is like $150 billion a year

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

Oh Lord is this something new I was in the af nearly 20 years ago now and have no knowledge of this "tradition". Regardless, it's dumb as hell but also really funny.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

remember when the 'blacks for trump' guy turned out to be a former member of the yahweh ben yahweh cult, and was one of 16 charged with murder in the early 90s? lol

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Spergin Morlock posted:

remember when the 'blacks for trump' guy turned out to be a former member of the yahweh ben yahweh cult, and was one of 16 charged with murder in the early 90s? lol

I really want to know if they paid to shuttle him around or he went broke following them himself

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

Sword and the Sorcerer remake lookin' good.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ikanreed posted:

I really want to know if they paid to shuttle him around or he went broke following them himself

i mean... lol either way

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

HobbitGrease posted:

i remember in 2011 when trump won a bunch of very early polls when he was speculating running against obama in 2012

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
A significant reason Trump hasn't been able to make himself the crazy military dictator he wants to be is that "Mad Dog" Mattis does not want any part of that poo poo but Trump didn't think about his nomination beyond his nickname.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

HobbitGrease posted:

watching the media flail helplessly from
one front runner to another was the best part about that race and what made me think we could turn Texas blue in 16.

...then Shelby county happened.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ron Jeremy posted:

watching the media flail helplessly from
one front runner to another was the best part about that race and what made me think we could turn Texas blue in 16.

...then Shelby county happened.

by the way, avenatti's run will be an echo of that same dynamic before he wins in 2020

charms
Oct 14, 2012

the liberal media conspiring to destroy howard dean's political career

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

BOOOOOOO Ben Konop BOOOOOOOOOOO

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

loving ew, dude

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

JHomer722 posted:

loving ew, dude

he still beat jimmy kimmel in a basketball game, remember that a bag of wasps can still beat a semirefeformed misogynist who somehow now has his own talkshow

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Former law-and-order diehard and Hamburg senator Ronald "Judge Merciless" Schill, best known for his racism, his disgust at welfare queens and his coke habit, now lives with his two mid-20s girlfriends in a literal slum in Rio courtesy of a generous monthly pension paid by the German government

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Mary Fallin and the oilfield prayer day

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Scott Brown emailed someone asking for sartorial advice, needing to know which of his ties was sexiest

This was on the night when Katrina made landfall

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

DiggityDoink posted:

he still beat jimmy kimmel in a basketball game, remember that a bag of wasps can still beat a semirefeformed misogynist who somehow now has his own talkshow

This reminds me of when he was campaigning in Indiana and he said "basketball ring" instead of "hoop" and one girl in the crowd caught it right away and made a really great reaction face.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Crossposting

Bullfrog posted:

Voted. And I saw a guy in a Scott Walker hat who forgot his ID.

Top 10 anime betrayals

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

LMFAO

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

System Metternich posted:

Former law-and-order diehard and Hamburg senator Ronald "Judge Merciless" Schill, best known for his racism, his disgust at welfare queens and his coke habit, now lives with his two mid-20s girlfriends in a literal slum in Rio courtesy of a generous monthly pension paid by the German government

The dream

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I can’t blame him

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/498211667818586112

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Malik Obama

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Wait, I found a FAR better one

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1059930284819394561

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1010536237457924096?s=19