Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Rhyno posted:

You don't know spicy then my dude. You ain't lived til it burns your mouth at night and your rear end in a top hat in the monring.

I'm eating this on my lunch right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

The Door Frame posted:

That's half of why I learned to eat extremely spicy food. No one will eat it if it makes them feel like someone is jamming a hot poker into their tongue, and you aren't technically poisoning anything

E:

How big do they have to be? Because you can just buy those folding jaw bolts at any hardware store?

Yeah, I was thinking either some beefy toggle-bolts or maybe an axle bearing puller. You can usually rent those at parts stores.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Rhyno posted:

You don't know spicy then my dude. You ain't lived til it burns your mouth at night and your rear end in a top hat in the monring.

Sounds like you just have a weak rear end.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

mewse posted:

Is there a word for a puller tool where the jaws point outward?

Was struggling with fork seals on my motorcycle and was thinking I could 3D print something like this - blue is the tool, red is the ring to remove, black is the tube its being pulled from

You can get an oil seal puller for $5-20 bucks at most shops.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Gingerbread House Music posted:

We can't all be Dave.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

Come say that to my rear end's face.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Well hello bootiful

:bigtran:

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

mewse posted:

Yeah I was just gonna edit my post that maybe it's a small 3 jaw puller using the outward facing side of the jaws

Most pullers you can reverse the jaws, but what you're wanting may be a bit smaller than those can go.

You can get an oil seal puller for $5-20 bucks at most shops.

Ah, there you go?

CerealKilla420
Jan 3, 2014

"I need a handle man..."
So Rob Zombie was the October theme, what should the November theme be?

My vote is for Underworld.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

64bit_Dophins posted:

Still Dragula.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

I forgot to watch V for Vendetta yesterday. Whoops.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

mewse posted:

Is there a word for a puller tool where the jaws point outward?

Was struggling with fork seals on my motorcycle and was thinking I could 3D print something like this - blue is the tool, red is the ring to remove, black is the tube its being pulled from

blind hole bearing puller

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Fermented Tinal posted:

I'm eating this on my lunch right now.

I recently discovered Badia Habanero hot sauce, it's awesome and you can get it just about anywhere.

Also if you've never heard of Matouk's Calypso Sauce it's amazing. It's a unique thick, almost salsa style hot sauce made with scotch bonnet peppers, is produced in the Caribbean (comes from Trinidad or Tobago I think) and is popular here in Florida.

https://www.hotsauce.com/matouks-hot-calypso-hot-sauce/

If you're a hot sauce enthusiast you will not regret ordering it.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Suburban Dad posted:

I forgot to watch V for Vendetta yesterday. Whoops.

I didn't forget to not watch it, so that makes us even

Adiabatic posted:

Try holding a bottle of hot sauce between your cheeks as you deadlift

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I love nothing more than hot and spicy. If I could I would travel the world eating the spiciest and hottest things I could find.

Alas, my old body can not handle it anymore. I won't go into details.

Would it be ridiculous to send 14 some opened bottles of hot sauce (that are virtually full)? They are from my favorite pizza place and they are both fantastic. I hate to see them go to waste.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

I have registered for AI:SS

I have voted :911: Some things were voted for, other things were voted against.

I am questioning my ability to have a skunk as a pet.

November 6th is a hell of a ride :thunk:

mewse
May 2, 2006

Powershift posted:

blind hole bearing puller

That looks like exactly the type of tool I was thinking of, thank you

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

First thing to make me laugh on the internet in a while.

mewse
May 2, 2006

QuarkMartial posted:

First thing to make me laugh on the internet in a while.

I’ve been laughing at this story from the blizz sub forum of all places

Ice Fist posted:

All of this sort of reminds me about the Harley Davidson 100th anniversary celebration. They had this big concert lined up and had a big, mysterious secret star performance lined up that miraculously wasn't leaked to the press ahead of time. Kid Rock played (this was ~15 years ago so he was still a thing), plus some other guys I can't remember. The stage was outdoors but you couldn't get within 500 yards of the stage it was so packed with bikers waiting for the unknown headliner. The curtain came up and the secret act was Elton John. Now, there's nothing wrong with Elton John, but it was just the wrong performer for the tattoo and leather motorcycle crowd. Half the place left immediately. Like mass exodus and it was a huge embarrassment for HD. I was like 15 at the time and thought it was hysterical.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Dropped my tools off at the new job. The toolbox they've given me is huuuuuuge. Gonna need to buy more tools. Start on Monday

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Adiabatic posted:

Most people get nervous when i square up to to their rear end's face.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

64bit_Dophins posted:

Theme?

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

mewse posted:

I’ve been laughing at this story from the blizz sub forum of all places

Funny, I would have thought that Elton John would be right up their alley, what with all the leather chaps, studs and tassels. (I never get tired of pointing out exactly how gay BDSM most wannabe bikers actually look. Not because *I* think gay is bad, but because they do - or claim to.)

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Beverly Cleavage posted:

All this talk I've heard about those campaign texts and what not. Didn't get one until this morning literally walking into the polling location. How obnoxious.

edit: go vote, ya jerks.

I've been getting a bunch of emails from our local anti-vax candidate.
Our state senator led the mandatory vax law last year and is basically unopposed, but some independent dude is running.
I got a mailing listing a whole bunch of things our senator had done that "helped monsanto" or "oppressed free speech" but when you look them up they're all vaccine bills.
He's also supported by the DSA. . .

CerealKilla420
Jan 3, 2014

"I need a handle man..."

Ian Miller's Hackers (1995)

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Big solo road trip starts tomorrow. Ending up in New Orleans this weekend. What can I not miss?

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Darchangel posted:

Funny, I would have thought that Elton John would be right up their alley, what with all the leather chaps, studs and tassels. (I never get tired of pointing out exactly how gay BDSM most wannabe bikers actually look. Not because *I* think gay is bad, but because they do - or claim to.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHc0nzcuwKg&t=296s

Kyle Kinane is amazing, especially for making the exact comment to a bar full of bikers...

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

This is just waaaaay funnier than it has a right to be.

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Me have motors that scream to 10,000rpm. Me have more cars than Pick and Pull

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Also if you've never heard of Matouk's Calypso Sauce it's amazing. It's a unique thick, almost salsa style hot sauce made with scotch bonnet peppers, is produced in the Caribbean (comes from Trinidad or Tobago I think) and is popular here in Florida.

https://www.hotsauce.com/matouks-hot-calypso-hot-sauce/

If you're a hot sauce enthusiast you will not regret ordering it.

Ordering! Secret Aardvark has been my go-to for a while too, cannot recommend highly enough.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I just resorted to the old bottle of Frank's, and it's turned gross :/

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

mekilljoydammit posted:

Ordering! Secret Aardvark has been my go-to for a while too, cannot recommend highly enough.

The aardvark is second favorite sauce but it will never dethrone my #1 hot sauce, Valentina

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

BraveUlysses posted:

The aardvark is second favorite sauce but it will never dethrone my #1 hot sauce, Valentina

Valentina is my go to for pizza. Brother in law turned me on to the Aardvark. That Caribbean sauce up there sounds pretty good, too. Might have to check that out.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Darchangel posted:

Between them and all the 50-60 year old dentists, lawyers and real estate agents that need to buy a harley to go along with their HD shirts, belts, jackets, hats and wallets to show how young and tough they are.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Ban anybody in the US that didn't vote.

I voted as early as I could, before my name change. Because I knew fuckery would be afoot afterwards, and it was. On this morning's Informed Delivery email, new voter card. Guess what explicitly didn't show up in the mail today, even though everything else did? Voter registration card. So I voted before the change could affect anything, just in case. I've received literal dozens of other letters in my name, wonder why this one didn't make it :thunk:

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

I went early this morning and the line filled the entire town hall from end to end so I left. Went back right before the rush hour commuter crowd got out of work and the line was a quarter of the size. Went in and gave them the big ol' D best I could except for our governor. gently caress the D and R in this state. Might have been a "wasted" vote but at least Oz was the least worst, I think. The sticker lady said she was on the second roll, more than even a presidential election, that's crazy.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Florida.... :(

Time to plan my fuckin exit strategy quick like I guess

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Don't watch results. Some states won't be done counting until Thursday. Have fun instead, gently caress the haters. I'm gonna be trans even harder now.

Just remember that you can't ever gently caress up as much as Neil did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRsrsT77KuU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

No line to vote today, just walked in and out in about 10 minutes. I'm most curious how the proposal items will go in Michigan (weed legalization, not those currently in power of government redraw the district lines and making it a more balanced process, allowing automatic registering to vote and day-of registering). I don't have much faith in the candidates on either side of the aisle but hopefully we get these things right at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I might not be on the same team as everyone but I hope everyone voted no matter what. I had my voter registration card but they made me show my drivers license? I thought that was a whole hot button issue.

• Locked thread