Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

qkkl posted:

I'd be more scared of someone who wants to kill than someone who doesn't want to share. Imagine what other things that person might want to kill for.

I'd kill for a good steak and cheese right about now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

The plaintiffs, who include 21 people ranging in age from 11 to 22, allege that the government has violated their constitutional rights to life, liberty and property by failing to prevent dangerous climate change.

Should make that a class action lawsuit lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

qkkl posted:

I'd be more scared of someone who wants to kill than someone who doesn't want to share. Imagine what other things that person might want to kill for.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hamelekim posted:

I'd kill for a good steak and cheese right about now.

capitalism lowers the quality of your steak and cheese, while raising the price and lowering your wages. the most reliable way to ensure your continued access to quality steak and cheese is to destroy capitalism. kill jeff bezos

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Moridin920 posted:

Should make that a class action lawsuit lol

Lol if you want to live

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Shame Boy posted:

It's not lost in the mists, it's right here:

:colbert:

Oh yeah, no argument there. I meant in terms of discourse - nobody (politicians, media, general public) gives two hoots about car chassis (chasses?) but everyone gets all excited about robot car murder.

The Skeleton King posted:

the only moral choice a machine can make is “kill them all”

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

SniperWoreConverse posted:

jesus lol stonecrest feudal as gently caress

A new challenger approaches

https://twitter.com/JimmyVielkind/status/1059521845433643008

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

You jump in front and make it 6

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Tetracube posted:

if the car must choose someone to hit, it should just pick whoever it thinks has the most chance of surviving

in the extremely unlikely case where the car has to choose between two people (or two equally sized groups of people), both of whom have an exactly equal chance of dying if the car hits them, then choose either randomly or based on some arbitrary factor other than "is target a minority?"

there, I solved the entire dilemma, can I have the entire salary of these dipshits please

This is like Day 1 programming, you don't say "IF (no safe paths) THEN {fuckin explode OR ram a grandma}", you say "FOR (all paths) GET {safety score (100 - grandmas)}" and pick the best score. Ideally there are no grandmas, but you pick the path that has the fewest.

If multiple paths have the same score, you choose the first one calculated, doy.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Anyone ever post this, because it's... something:

https://tacticalbabygear.com/

I can't carry around things in a normal bag to take care of my child, what am I a gay?

If it doesn't have a bunch of velcro for attaching my many pepe patches and special pockets for holding extra magazines why the hell would I even bother carrying around this dumbass baby, he doesn't even know what the AR in AR-15 stands for and his trigger discipline is awful!

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Evilreaver posted:

This is like Day 1 programming, you don't say "IF (no safe paths) THEN {fuckin explode OR ram a grandma}", you say "FOR (all paths) GET {safety score (100 - grandmas)}" and pick the best score. Ideally there are no grandmas, but you pick the path that has the fewest.

If multiple paths have the same score, you choose the first one calculated, doy.

actually this is ~machine learning~ so you just train it on some data sets then shrug if anyone asks how it decides whose grandma to run over

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Plank Walker posted:

actually this is ~machine learning~ so you just train it on some data sets then shrug if anyone asks how it decides whose grandma to run over

No no you train it on datasets that only include cloudless sunny California days and white people, then act shocked and puzzled when it swerves violently to avoid a cloud drifting by in the sky then runs through a crowd of minorities it thought was a highway on-ramp, duh

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Shame Boy posted:

I can't carry around things in a normal bag to take care of my child, what am I a gay?

If it doesn't have a bunch of velcro for attaching my many pepe patches and special pockets for holding extra magazines why the hell would I even bother carrying around this dumbass baby, he doesn't even know what the AR in AR-15 stands for and his trigger discipline is awful!

when this was first advertised to me the stuff i saw didn't even have the molle webbing

if i could've gotten it in something more normal like black or grey that my wife would also wear i'd actually be interested in a modular diaper bag + babybjorn system, it would make flying with a toddler significantly easier

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

If that thing near his mouth is an actual microphone instead of a stealth straw from which to drink liquor, I'll be sorely disappointed.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Shame Boy posted:

Diaper Fi o7

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
If you haven't mounted a machine gun on your baby stroller at this point you've failed as a parent.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i just wish i could've been able to steal valor as an infant and want to avoid making the same mistakes my parents did

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
That baby has an 18 year head start on stealing valor that kid is going to be a 4 star general before the rest of us can even pretend to be colonels

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

I wonder if that insane marketing document about how distinctive their logo curve is can be used as evidence against them

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Is this from the Onion? it’s impossible to know what is real these days.

Public officials literally telling citizens that they have no right to live is some Judge Dredd level crazy poo poo.

Didn’t Pepsi change their loving logo to that weird poo poo thy have now so they could maximize its gravitational pull?

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!

...are they going to sue the Netherlands next?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

superjew posted:

...are they going to sue the Netherlands next?

"Netherlands brought to you by Pepsi' is gonna be lit!

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Didn’t Pepsi change their loving logo to that weird poo poo thy have now so they could maximize its gravitational pull?

It's important Sacred Geometry, ok?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmVMh-nT200

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Is this from the Onion? it’s impossible to know what is real these days.

Public officials literally telling citizens that they have no right to live is some Judge Dredd level crazy poo poo.

it's real

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

drat that network's deep af

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Vote for me and I'll fight to maintain your right to access to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Former DILF posted:

Vote for me and I'll fight to maintain your right to access to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness

Vote for me and I'll reach across the aisle to work with this administration and ~build compromises~ because everyone's tired of all this darn fighting. You'll have to give up the liberty and life parts but in exchange you're still allowed to pursue happiness, as long as you never achieve it.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

access to the pursuit of happiness

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Shear Modulus posted:

'Futile but spirited pursuit of life, liberty and happiness' sounds more realistic.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

I remember reading this dilbert comic as a child. funny how scott adams went/revealed that he was always batshit crazy

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Vote for me and I will kill you all. I won't bother with raising taxes on the middle class and cutting healthcare. I won't waste time removing regulations and taking away benefits. I'll just kill you. I will kill you all. I will drop bombs on my own country. I will release new plagues. I will burn cities and crush the survivors beneath the weight of their dead. Vote for me. Vote for me.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Screaming Idiot posted:

Vote for me and I will kill you all. I won't bother with raising taxes on the middle class and cutting healthcare. I won't waste time removing regulations and taking away benefits. I'll just kill you. I will kill you all. I will drop bombs on my own country. I will release new plagues. I will burn cities and crush the survivors beneath the weight of their dead. Vote for me. Vote for me.

You shouldn't listen to his words but what he means by those words.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

World War Mammories posted:

I remember reading this dilbert comic as a child. funny how scott adams went/revealed that he was always batshit crazy

That's a pretty leftist view of government and business: deprivation as a means of forcing people to work.

Adams got brain worms from money

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Screaming Idiot posted:

finally! a candidate that suits my needs! my need to die!

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Screaming Idiot posted:

I hope Beto beats you tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.

DMCrimson posted:

I hope Beto beats you tonight.

...hey uh....about that....I don't think Beto's gonna make it....

Alobar has issued a correction as of 05:21 on Nov 7, 2018