Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

what happens if donald dies on the toilet before dems take back the house vs after

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Raccooon posted:

Beto gonna do it

I hope so. I donated numerous times to his campaign and I don’t even live in Texas anymore. I just loving hate Ted Cruz

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Voting hours got bumped out further, too.

“Vote for Beto not the pedo”

(things I wish I was on twitter to write)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Raccooon posted:

Beto gonna do it

I would legit cry at work if he pulled it off. It would be the tiniest, quietest little glimmer of hope for the state of Texas unfucking itself.

I'm just not feeling it.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Errant Gin Monks posted:

I hope so. I donated numerous times to his campaign and I don’t even live in Texas anymore. I just loving hate Ted Cruz

basta thanks you for your money

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
My body is ready for Beto

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

bird with big dick posted:

what happens if donald dies on the toilet before dems take back the house vs after

Before: in this time of mourning, we most reach across the aisle to continue his policies

After: same thing

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

The WaPo stream is pretty good, the guy with the map on CNN is a nutcase

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Go Beto

make that fuckstick cry

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

My body is ready for Beto

this but literally

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
B E T O

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Errant Gin Monks posted:

I never have nor will live in Texas but I donated twice. Once to poo poo on Cruz, the second time to get some t-shirts.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Go Beto

make that fuckstick cry

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Gunshow Poophole posted:

well arguably it could be the wave leaving him behind because he's loving bad

From Clare Malone at 538:

"An interesting little tidbit from the preliminary exit polls out of Indiana, where Democratic Sen. Joe Donnelly is fighting for his seat: 53 percent said that Donnelly’s vote against Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation was important in deciding their midterm vote."

LOL he was in trouble before that, but that's what Dems get for trying to run chud lite

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

In other news:

quote:

Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp, who has faced allegations of voter suppression in the state’s gubernatorial contest in which he is the Republican nominee, encountered some voting problems of his own when trying to cast a ballot on Tuesday.

According to Atlanta-based WSB-TV reporter Dave Huddleston, a machine told Kemp his voter card was “invalid” when he tried to cast a ballot at his local polling place. Kemp went back, got another card and cast his ballot, the station reported.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...m=.a1cca31ceaa3

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

just wait until every single depopulated county ends up at 400% population as votes counted, 90% for Cruz like what happened in Wisconsin lmao

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Azathoth posted:

"An interesting little tidbit from the preliminary exit polls out of Indiana, where Democratic Sen. Joe Donnelly is fighting for his seat: 53 percent said that Donnelly’s vote against Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation was important in deciding their midterm vote."

LOL he was in trouble before that, but that's what Dems get for trying to run chud lite

Indiana is a trash state

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Azathoth posted:

I'd be among that 53% and I voted for him tho, not sure how valuable that statistic is

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Can I get a list of succ dems to watch?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Where’s a good place to follow midterm results that also shows state-level congress results?

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
it sucks that Gillum ran about as good of a campaign as he could and he's just slightly ahead of that greasy gently caress Desantis

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

JosefStalinator posted:

this but literally

Oh Beto is more than welcome to play with my butt

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Got to watch the LSU Bama game with a bunch of LSU fans in nola. Feeling great. Gonna be a good night again

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
Wexton called for VA-10 :vince:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
lmao massachusetts reelected that republican

dems are so loving stupid

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit beto

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

ah finally home with my weed

now i can take it, show me that sweet despair

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
lol Shaun King already breathlessly posting about how AOC is officially the youngest congresswoman ever

polls don't close for a fuckin hour at least ya bitch calm the gently caress down

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

I'd be among that 53% and I voted for him tho, not sure how valuable that statistic is

Same. if he loses it'll be because he spent the last month of the election running ads calling his base crazy extremists.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
florida is tied uggggghhh

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Beto gonna lose because we can’t have nice things.

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon
completely caught off guard with abc having Chris christey and Donna Brazile

Nate silver is not comfortable on camera

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Pandanaut posted:

completely caught off guard with abc having Chris christey and Donna Brazile

Nate silver is not comfortable on camera

He is unaccustomed to light

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Ughhhh Florida you're loving killing me

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
bugsbunnyflorida.gif

Velius
Feb 27, 2001
After 2016 I refuse to be optimistic again. Hopefully but expecting bad things to happen in the end. If I were a betting person I’d bet on house control for republicans for to hedge.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

curried lamb of God posted:

it sucks that Gillum ran about as good of a campaign as he could and he's just slightly ahead of that greasy gently caress Desantis

him campaigning with hillary absolutely brought him down lol

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
rofl Dem house chances plummetting to 75%

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

I would legit cry at work if he pulled it off. It would be the tiniest, quietest little glimmer of hope for the state of Texas unfucking itself.

I'm just not feeling it.

It'll be close, but he'll lose by 3-4 points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Harris County received my mail-in ballot, Beto +1 :toot: