Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Nick Soapdish posted:

I knew when I saw the Donnelly ad where he is chopping wood and talking like a centrist that he was loving done in his race against Pence. loving garbageman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIQ7quNYaIw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

really who doesnt like weed in 2018 wtf

Boomers. Boomers are terrified of weed.

A guy in the suburbs was at a diner and announced loudly he was lighting a joint. The manager tells him what the gently caress, you can’t smoke in here. Things go south, manager kicks the guy out, guy pulls a knife on the manager.

Cops show up and arrest him, find a syringe on him; he tries to hang himself in booking, is brought a w to the hospital, turns out he’d just checked out of the psych wing the day before.

Local paper headline: Man arrested after trying to light a joint in dinner.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

FrozenVent posted:

Boomers. Boomers are terrified of weed.

A guy in the suburbs was at a diner and announced loudly he was lighting a joint. The manager tells him what the gently caress, you can’t smoke in here. Things go south, manager kicks the guy out, guy pulls a knife on the manager.

Cops show up and arrest him, find a syringe on him; he tries to hang himself in booking, is brought a w to the hospital, turns out he’d just checked out of the psych wing the day before.

Local paper headline: Man arrested after trying to light a joint in dinner.

He was trying to inject atleast three marijuana

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
i want to die

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Well I never got my loving ballot mailed to me so yay not voting again. God I hate this loving place.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
still can go either way but:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/mspicuzzamjs/status/1059995030918696960?s=21

:shuckyes:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I really wouldn't be all that shocked if some MAGA lunatic tried to go after Ryan. It almost got violent at that one rally in 2016.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1059996717469310976

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

I really can't wait to hear Trump throwing every GOP candidate that loses under a collective bus. What will be the most-used descriptor? Weak? Low-energy? Disloyal?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Madurai posted:

I really can't wait to hear Trump throwing every GOP candidate that loses under a collective bus. What will be the most-used descriptor? Weak? Low-energy? Disloyal?

Won't matter, like an abusive father, they'll still lick his feet.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

i think beto is gonna loving do it

edit: guess it was old data, maybe he wont but he should

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Hot Karl Marx posted:

If this happens and the Dems do in fact take the House, I'm satisfied. Meanwhile C-SPAM and D&D posters are breaking out the bleach.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

If this happens and the Dems do in fact take the House, I'm satisfied. Meanwhile C-SPAM and D&D posters are breaking out the bleach.

I'm reading the cspam thread and its killing me lol

But then fox news is calling poo poo for the dems so I dont even know anymore just make it be done

I'm going to do so bad on my test tomorrow

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Hot Karl Marx posted:

7% reporting (520 of 7,949 precincts)

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The green party candidate for commissioner of agriculture is over 15% in SC this is some crazy poo poo

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Yeah I'm done with D&D for the night. They keep seeing races that still have a ton of votes outstanding and proceed to freak the gently caress out.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Handsome Ralph posted:

Yeah I'm done with D&D for the night. They keep seeing races that still have a ton of votes outstanding and proceed to freak the gently caress out.

It's gotten to the point where after Fox loving News called the Dems taking the House, they're all assuming it's some sort of CHUD mind trick.

Yep. They're claiming that Fox is announcing a substantial Dem victory to own the libs.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

Wasabi the J posted:

In Vegas they're giving free pre-rolls to people with stickers.

I'm flying into Vegas tomorrow morning and now I'm madder than ever my polling place didn't have stickers.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I don't have enough alcohol to sustain this.

The senate isn't gonna flip, the house is, cruz is probably toast. Not an entirely awful outcome really.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Florida being this close is a bit of a kick in the nuts.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Cruz being toast is enough to make me smile.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I thought taking senate was always like a beyond minuscule chance anyhow?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Again, the offer to any extra-dimensional hell-beings in exchange for taking Raphael Cruz's essence out of the hive of wasps that inhabit his human skin suit and back to his original plane of existence stands. Just let me know what you want.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

orange juche posted:

Cruz being toast is enough to make me smile.

don't count your Zodiacs before the conviction

but here's hoping

mods changed my name posted:

Yes, this is accurate. And even worse in 2020! HOORAY!

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

It was, at best it was a 20% chance and this map was insanely difficult for Dems to begin with.

The issue to be concerned with is less the senate staying in GOP hands and more that they look like they'll be picking up a few seats.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Yeah the senate actually flipping was always a longshot.

Right now it could be like 53-47 republican which if the house wasn't gonna flip hoooooo boy things could've gotten even worse.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Handsome Ralph posted:

It was, at best it was a 20% chance and this map was insanely difficult for Dems to begin with.

The issue to be concerned with is less the senate staying in GOP hands and more that they look like they'll be picking up a few seats.

ND was super toast - who else is flipping?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

ND was super toast - who else is flipping?

As of right now, Donnelly IN is gone. Florida is still too close to call but it's potentially a pickup for the GOP and Bat Boy.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Handsome Ralph posted:

As of right now, Donnelly IN is gone. Florida is still too close to call but it's potentially a pickup for the GOP and Bat Boy.

RIP IN and FL IMO

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

IN was called over an hour ago, FL...it could still go either way but :smith: Florida Man strikes again.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Handsome Ralph posted:

IN was called over an hour ago, FL...it could still go either way but :smith: Florida Man strikes again.

The curse of rural areas. The panhandle is always late to the count. Same with why TX looks good for Beto now, but might turn very, very not good when the rural areas and more suburbs report.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Kris Kobach getting hosed is a very good thing. Good job Kansas.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

You'd think people would want a stronger federal government and social safety nets, especially poor dumb broke fucks in the sticks; after major natural disasters like hurricanes, et al.? but what the gently caress do I know apparently, burn it all down, face to bloodshed, etc, etc

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
Y'all really need preferential voting.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Defenestrategy posted:

You'd think people would want a stronger federal government and social safety nets, especially poor dumb broke fucks in the sticks; after major natural disasters like hurricanes, et al.? but what the gently caress do I know apparently, burn it all down, face to bloodshed, etc, etc

They absolutely want that, but they've been so thoroughly indoctrinated by conservative brainworms that they won't vote for the people who'd give it to them.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

GG Kansas now do the needful and fully condemn the memory of Sam Brownback

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Don Dongington posted:

Y'all really need preferential voting.

That. And no more senate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU