Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Brat is officially out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

a.lo posted:

i'm 36...

lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1060015992275898368

POLLS

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Shinjobi posted:

So

If they do indeed win the house, there are some things I'm feeling about the Democrats:

1)Pelosi down. I'm sorry, we're playing a whole new ball game. I don't trust her to be able to see the party through.

2)America isn't completely lost. Still mostly hosed. But leftists actually won, leftist policies actually won, and if the Democrats want to eye success in 2020 they need to loving. Campaign. On. Leftist. Policies. Support the worker again, Dems.

3)I don't think Beto could win the White House, but on the other hand, who else do the Dems even have?

There is a path to recovery for America, but its gonna require the Dems to honestly start game planning 2020 beyond "wow tweet at the president how mad you are."

Trump is gonna be pushed in a corner and do some crazy poo poo. So America is lost.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Flipped and we're exactly where we were when we started.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what in the gently caress is going on in GA

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

*froths at mouth*

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

brugroffil posted:

Remember everyone: ignore all exit poll analysis forever

Just ignore all polls imo

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
I'm mad as hell

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Chapo guys do not have the physical fortitude for streaming for four hours straight

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Anyone know anything at all about the Shireen Ghorbani-Chris Stewart district in Utah

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

sober as judge booffffffffrapist

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

trump is absolutely going to go on twitter bragging about senate and gubernatorial pick-ups while ignoring any house losses

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Schnorkles posted:

NC is up in the air in a lot of ways right now

But the NC hosed up, their two power grabby constitutional amendments went down, and the democrat won the supreme court race making it 5-2

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm karma

i've been focusing my postive energies down here. which is why my house dem candidate won by 69%

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

nah i really went off the rails recently and i need to claw some sanity back

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aopdD9Cu-So

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

we're like in 5 unsanctioned wars

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

So

If they do indeed win the house, there are some things I'm feeling about the Democrats:

1)Pelosi down. I'm sorry, we're playing a whole new ball game. I don't trust her to be able to see the party through.

2)America isn't completely lost. Still mostly hosed. But leftists actually won, leftist policies actually won, and if the Democrats want to eye success in 2020 they need to loving. Campaign. On. Leftist. Policies. Support the worker again, Dems.

3)I don't think Beto could win the White House, but on the other hand, who else do the Dems even have?

There is a path to recovery for America, but its gonna require the Dems to honestly start game planning 2020 beyond "wow tweet at the president how mad you are."

the best chance of beating trump is bernie and it isnt even close

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy
Matt is hooting and hollering at levels previously unseen holy poo poo

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Shinjobi posted:

There's another canidate who starts with 'B'

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Al! posted:

sober as a judge

lmao god drat

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Typo posted:

I know I'm being a downer but at this point dems permanently needs like +8-+10 in the popular vote just to win anything

yeah it owns

permanent minority rule like in fuckin syria or saddam's iraq

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Ramadu posted:

Too be fair, i fully 100% believe with all my heart all the old people out on the northeast side burned my ballot and didnt count it.

Cause man, the poo poo I hear.

During the presidential election my vote got thrown out for a "bad signature."

I haven't gotten that phone call yet though this year, I"m assuming since the signature thing was apparently wide-spread and made news it probably won't happen this year.

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

punk rebel ecks posted:

How did Florida go so wrong?
it's almost as though old white people are loving horrible assholes

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/McFaul/status/1060009217694691329

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Dom is Here posted:

Matt is hooting and hollering at levels previously unseen holy poo poo

Matt who

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
imagine if you were optimistic tonight lmao

just

lol

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/RaleighReporter/status/1060015192682176512

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

NC is up in the air in a lot of ways right now

But the NC hosed up, their two power grabby constitutional amendments went down, and the democrat won the supreme court race making it 5-2

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm karma

they're gonna write the text of the two amendments that failed into the ones that passed in a few weeks

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Typo posted:

I know I'm being a downer but at this point dems permanently needs like +8-+10 in the popular vote just to win anything

2020 matters because it's the next census, and that lets it up to the states to fuyck things up more

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Wrex Ruckus posted:

man this isn't even enough for chuds to resume pretending that their guns are gonna get taken away

never underestimate chuds' ability to delude themselves

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Jon Joe posted:

There's another canidate who starts with 'B'

:hai:

Yes. Biden.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
I’m wondering if any of the current house GOP/senators forsake Trumo if dem house investigations make poo poo public

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

FAUXTON posted:

Matt who

christman is pissed at pod save america. he wants to fight them

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shinjobi posted:

Yeah, there are no real rising stars in the party that could win, which is why I worry that someone like Biden is going to get the nomination. He is seriously not who we need right now (or ever again).

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/iowa-house-district-4.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

6% stevevlosing

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Shear Modulus posted:

yeah it owns

permanent minority rule like in fuckin syria or saddam's iraq

we are a hybrid regime with a democracy managed by redhats

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Guy Goodbody posted:

The Chapo guys do not have the physical fortitude for streaming for four hours straight

Man, the F Plus manages to do an annual 24 hour livestream for like $0.00.

Eat the rich is what I'm saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Why is this lady still on. She can gently caress right off. She is succ as gently caress. "The democrats should be careful about investigating too much". THE GOVERNMENT IS FULL OF TRAITORS YOU poo poo