Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

better

quote:

worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

its kinda amazing the hispanic vote continues to trend republican despite half the GOP platform being open racism against hispanic people

it's really important to remember 'hispanic' includes a lot of white hispanic rich people in gated communities and poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Syrinxx posted:

I literally had no idea WA had republicans at all tbh

everything east of the cascades is deep nazi territory

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
nancy getting to work immediately on a bipartisan bill to build the wall

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a.lo posted:

We need bipartisanship more than ever

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

I'm too drunk to check all the results right now but didn't nearly every DSA candidate win and a bunch of centrist scum lose?

yeah, aside from ironstache

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

all the dumb hillarymen are still here but now they are for avenatti

basta is fundamentally different than hillary and I don't think draws a similar audience (though there obviously is overlap)

he did jack poo poo against kava so I'm withholding enthusiasm until concrete results get provided

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

I'm too drunk to check all the results right now but didn't nearly every DSA candidate win and a bunch of centrist scum lose?

yeah but theyre still going to blame them

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Pray for Mitt Romney's success as senator.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Florida was a real disappointment. Especially Gillum :( but florida sucks

Dems losing, what 3 to 4 senate seats is a real kick in the balls. I didnt expect them to retake the senate tonight but this really hurts their chances to retake it any time soon. But the senators the dems lost were basically republican so whatever in the short term.

House results were good. Governor was decent.

Overall an ok night?

Definitely hosed for 2020 as trump has the incumbent advantage. Unless some unknown golden child miraculously appears (wont happen dems suck)

Trump's not getting re-elected. He'll have a Democrat-led house investigating everything about him for the next two years, and that's not counting whatever they can get out about Mueller.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

sexpig by night posted:

it's really important to remember 'hispanic' includes a lot of white hispanic rich people in gated communities and poo poo

also important to remember that ladder pulling knows no color

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

before I pass out, someone on CBS earlier was mentioning that trummo supporters refuse to be polled so there's a hella error in the polls in that regard and I'm pretty sure this was known in 2016 too so idk

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
This is page 137. Dems can't even get that right.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol at this exream dem fail

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

triple sulk posted:

king was leading on msnbc, nyt is lagging behind i think

Were they way way behind, cause they've got Scholten up 5 with 52% reporting

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

sexpig by night posted:

e.g., Ted Cruz

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

brugroffil posted:

Florida is a straight loss, was a D incumbent

yeah it took me a minute to realize my mistake oops

time for another beer

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Goddamnit y'all

I'm from Florida and fffi fjvudfuvjkdsvifsjvnejnk5b t1p9

rip

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
lmao at CNN complaining about pollsters being wrong

hay guys, polls are always about a chance of winning, not absolutes ya dumb fuckos

a 5% chance to win is still and can be possible

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

its kinda amazing the hispanic vote continues to trend republican despite half the GOP platform being open racism against hispanic people

the fact that the democrats are losing ground with any minority group is a massive and glaring failure

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
idk if ironstache is technically dsa but there were a lot of twitter requests for mustache rides so whatever

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

this is the face from the gamer kid photoshops from 2002

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
The UN needs to administer the voting districts and the election results.

Your "democracy" suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

lol there aren't going to be any "good dems"

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!

i keep seeing this tweet and wondering what the gently caress he’s goin on about. a good amount of dsa people won

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Florida banned offshore drilling and vaping!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

we can compare the ironstache losses to the dsa wins yeah? folks that are appealing to the old dem style uniondom aren't doing well and neo-AOCs are doing reasonably well?

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

William Bear posted:

Trump's not getting re-elected. He'll have a Democrat-led house investigating everything about him for the next two years, and that's not counting whatever they can get out about Mueller.

Like anyone who self-identifies as a Republican will give even half a poo poo.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Nichael posted:

Democrats have a 7% popular vote lead in the Senate and the GOP will gain three seats.

democracy

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

senate race in california currently has feinstein up by a mere 1.5% at 3% reporting

can the deLeon do it?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Catholicism is a hell of a drug

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

super hosed up florida banned in door vaping

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Shits going to be really loving stupid when the republicans get caught Wohl style stealing elections, but the courts just let them win anyway for *reasons*. Democracy in America has always been a sham, it's just the intelligence of the people cheating has declined drastically.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

It's incredible that Obama won Florida in light of these results tbqh

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

William Bear posted:

this is some extreme optimism since every Dem is currently mashing their decorum buttons as hard as possible getting ready to go high and love hate.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Didn't even vote Trump out today, SMDH!

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

losing 4 possibly 5 seats in the senate is going to gently caress over the dems

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Philthy posted:

lmao at CNN complaining about pollsters being wrong

hay guys, polls are always about a chance of winning, not absolutes ya dumb fuckos

a 5% chance to win is still and can be possible

I love the biannual wave of complaints that predicting the future isn't actually possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

yeah but theyre still going to blame them

are you going to vibrate off your chair worried that nancy pelosi might have a bad opinion