Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
probably a good sign that this wasn't a terrible election is the white house practically going on lockdown to keep Trump from screaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Love Rat posted:

Sanders is too loving old and he ain't gonna win poo poo. Running him is like running that loser Clinton.

The dems better loving hope some golden child miracle worker appears.

lol

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Thoguh posted:

lol, hold up, I just realized that MSNBC lady that I was real mad at was Donna Brazille. No wonder. She was pure "We have to tack to the center and can't go overboard here" suck. I missed her introduction and she doesn't look at all like her Twitter picture.

that's dolores

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

NNick posted:

a super far left activist got elected to Portland city council and now we got two super far left city council members to fight our fascist major!

:woop:

he maced a baby

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

NNick posted:

a super far left activist got elected to Portland city council and now we got two super far left city council members to fight our fascist major!

My city council dist went to succ incarnate and it pissed me.off bigly

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

its kinda amazing the hispanic vote continues to trend republican despite half the GOP platform being open racism against hispanic people

Who thought the demographic that gave us Cruz would be or have failson racists

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 16 minutes!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

yeah but theyre still going to blame them

Those seats weren't for them

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
trump

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

whatis posted:

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT TRIPLE SULK IS A SHOOK rear end BITCH AND WAS WRONG AS gently caress

election night 2016 and this fraud was talking about blue texas and calling hillary "abuela" and all that dumb poo poo. he was wrong as gently caress then, and after talking about the red wave for weeks, he was wrong as gently caress tonight

you got borked by the dumb rear end plane. the flyers suck rear end in a top hat and you can eat my poo poo bitch

gently caress YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

twoday posted:

I don't want it either, man

he's just being an antagonizing prick, forget about it

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

sexpig by night posted:

probably a good sign that this wasn't a terrible election is the white house practically going on lockdown to keep Trump from screaming

the president has already declared victory

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1060022696703070208

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
any house dem that's not 100% aboard investigations into loving everything and drafting articles of impeachment should gently caress off

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

:woop:

he maced a baby

maced like bear sprayed or maced like clubbed

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

William Bear posted:

Trump's not getting re-elected. He'll have a Democrat-led house investigating everything about him for the next two years, and that's not counting whatever they can get out about Mueller.

Facts have certainly mattered in this election and the past two years.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

god drat all those shs pics stop posting that poo poo im trying to sleep at some point

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

kaleedity posted:

i think if mccain-romney doubled down on insane racism then obama wouldn't have won florida once

he was mormon, I don't know how the mormon-nazi alliance works but I don't think nazis like anyone whose first priority isn't being a nazi

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Remind me again why anybody's supposed to like Nancy Pelosi.

Interesting how Pelosi enrages the CHUDs far more than Sanders or AOC. It's almost as if Pelosi's milquetoast demeanor doesn't actually earn her any favor with...anybody. It's not the more realistic option. It's the less realistic option.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Guy Goodbody posted:

The worst fuckin part of this is that the Dem "victory" in the house is so narrow we won't even get the stock markets freaking out about it

still way too early to talk about how narrow their majority in the house will be

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

any house dem that's not 100% aboard investigations into loving everything and drafting articles of impeachment should gently caress off

the house isn't going to impeach trump because there's roughly 0% chance the senate convicts

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Passing out now

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fuligin posted:

still way too early to talk about how narrow their majority in the house will be

it's gonna be narrow

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

2k vote difference

evers is done

great job wisconsin

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Welp I'm tired and my head hurts, been fun y'all

See you again in two years

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Remind me again why anybody's supposed to like Nancy Pelosi.

Interesting how Pelosi enrages the CHUDs far more than Sanders or AOC. It's almost as if Pelosi's milquetoast demeanor doesn't actually earn her any favor with...anybody. It's not the more realistic option. It's the less realistic option.

nobody is suppose to like pelosi, being the leader of your party in the legislature means literally everybody hates you

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Mons Hubris posted:

It's incredible that Obama won Florida in light of these results tbqh

florida chuds were fuckin energized by the maga man

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

maced like bear sprayed or maced like clubbed

bear sprayed

like for real

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Nichael posted:

dave looks like a sloppy loving trainwreck in person

And slobers over Corey Booker (sorry joementum)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

YOU A loving HAT posted:

later

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

sexpig by night posted:

Which is objectively insane. Trumps actually solid strategy of showing up for you constituents and rallying 24/7 while feeding as much meat as possible worked really loving well. But he's too dumb to realize that tonight was a huge win because he's so deluded he thought he'd actually get pickups in the house. I feel like he's a human being whose only function is to make me feel rage all of the time.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Narrow as hell

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

best thing the house can do is investigate and expose and also pass a lot of cool poo poo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

YOU A loving HAT posted:

:wave: ill miss you

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

1 out of 4 reps has officially been for the dems in iowa.
i know this means gently caress all for the rest of you, but i'm drunkenly all in on my state

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

so we have a Democratic House and Republican Senate, with Trump president

This is literally do-or-die for the Democrats, they have to show their mettle here or else 2020 is going to be a total failure. The next two years has to make Benghazi look like a pale imitation

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

NNick posted:

i moved away from pdx last year but this owns and warms the cockles of my heart

wtf are cockles anyway

Yeehaw McKickass
Dec 15, 2004
EMAILS

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
:qq: centrists got owned, dsa people did good, downtickets are a republican meat grinder :qq:

*probes people for making fun of the class traitor podcast*

:qq: now that we have some power the republicans are gonna be mean to us :qq:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Typo posted:

the house isn't going to impeach trump because there's roughly 0% chance the senate convicts

Also kuz they're complicit pussies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

if they leave schiff and cummings on their committees that's how you know nobody gives a gently caress about what pelosi says