Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
reading cspam and expecting more than happened tonight, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
id say that cspam looks less at the long term and more at getting empty quoted in the short term with a secondary goal of being proven right over your posting enemies in the mid term

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
I hate Trump trying to take the credit for the economy as much as anyone but dems taking the house just means status quo for Wall Street when Republicans still control the senate and the presidency.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Typo posted:

idk about this dude, rate hikes are hitting the stock market but things keep on chugging

unless TRUMP tariffs does something really weird with the global economy I wouldn't be so sure of a recession

Building is down, not as much realestate construction work as there has been, hording mostly. People are throwing around a lot of money right now, and that rubs people the wrong way. poo poo's in the wind, I'm just not convinced Donny is some miracle Reagan. Reagan hit the poo poo too

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Smythe posted:

Weakling succ bitches itt jfc

let's kick their butts

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

skull.gif can you do anything about this closed-thread situation

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
not that theres anything wrong with that

posting brands are important

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
still no results from nevada the voting lines must've been really long

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

pelosi already talking appeasement, bipartisanship

the entire gop basically ran against her using scare quotes nationwide and she wants to make friends lol

Rofl

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Typo posted:

what if I told you the senate map is -always- gonna look like this in the near future?

abolish the senate

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

paranoid randroid posted:

id say that cspam looks less at the long term and more at getting empty quoted in the short term with a secondary goal of being proven right over your posting enemies in the mid term

i feel attacked

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
https://twitter.com/marklisanti/status/1060010532693069824

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Both parties suck, nothing has changed except that I am slightly more relaxed

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
http://mixlr.com/plinkey/

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

tonight was good, not great for democrats

but given all of the results, basically anyone can make whatever argument they want and it has a morsel of truth

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

love to have my capitalism class completely freak out at the specter of a thought of a chance of being a little tiny bit regulated (but it won't be lol)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

pelosi already talking appeasement, bipartisanship

the entire gop basically ran against her using scare quotes nationwide and she wants to make friends lol

it is very clear that she and the rest of the democratic leadership are either terribly stupid or collaborators

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SKULL.GIF posted:

also the leader of the house democrats came out and immediately said 'we will collaborate with the insane screaming fascists' so yeah that's not helping morale at all

whatever it takes to preserve the fractured status quo that Trump keeps hammering away as a "popularist"

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Nichael posted:

abolish the senate

that requires a constitutional amendment which US actually did get in the early 1900s (to make senate popularly elected)

but since old whites are gonna control majority of states in the very near future idk if that will ever happen

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i have an extensive list of posting enemies that i will disclose only under threat of federal investigation

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

skull.gif can you do anything about this closed-thread situation

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1060043421102956545

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

yeah p much

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

extremely yes

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
gus is sdrunk wathicng lord of war plz ban thx

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Typo posted:

to put things in perspective serf, the current popular vote margin exceeds Obama's winning margin in 2008 (7.5)

it's just that the system is basically rigged so the vote of average old white person matters way more than anyone else by virtue of where they live

isn't 7.5 just 53.75 - 46.25 , so that times the 435 seats is rounded up to 234 seats. they're projected to get 229
that's not off by that much considering how much self selection in moving does let alone gerrymandering

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/MSpicuzzaMJS/status/1060043333618356224

Think Evers wins with this tbh

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

horny for sub penis

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Status quo is Wall Street's bread and butter and you guys are deluding yourself that they can't continue making more money without more laws.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

PELOSI

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
our local ballot initiatives absolutely crushed in favor of good poo poo so gently caress all this national bullshit. kill the 2 parties

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
:matters: but :decorum:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

twoday posted:

Both parties suck, nothing has changed except that I am slightly more relaxed

I used to like your posts.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Xaris posted:

aye

and this, there isnt going to mysteriously be smoe better turnout for dems in 2020 either since anyone whose energized to care would have mostly done so this year. just having a different president for the ~undecideds~ isnt going to help

uhh turnout is definitely going to be bigger in the 2020 presidential race than these fuckin midterms, get a grip lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i imagine trump might have melted down if ted had lost, instead we get miller tweets

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

inshallah

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

Think Evers wins with this tbh

unless some county pops up with 50k+ votes for Evers we are headed to recount hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

abolish the senate