Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Matt Zerella posted:

Fla gave ex cons the right to vote
:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Aren't most FL ex cons huge chuds?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I can't imagine anyone being excited for Beto. I don't think I can name a single policy position that he actually advocated to deliver to people.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

ok I'm mad again

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
WE'RE GONNA TAKE BACK THE HOUSE AND RETURN TO THE FOUNDERS VISION OF BIPARTISNASHIP AND COMPROMISE HELL YEAH BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
im gay

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Phi230 posted:

I can't imagine anyone being excited for Beto. I don't think I can name a single policy position that he actually advocated to deliver to people.

it was mostly about sticking it to cruz. even right wingers are embarrassed by the right wingers who support cruz. that part of texas sucks that hard tho.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

So is the colorado governer, who ran hard on universal health care

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

i think we should compromise on this in the marketplace of ideas. maybe call yourself sexual consolidation of one gender

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
It's a real shame that Pelosi doesn't figure into any right-wing conspiracy mythology, the world would be a far richer place for her passing.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

finally a decent take

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
everyone is vaping on the chapo stream and i cant tell if its a bit

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Willie Tomg posted:

everyone is vaping on the chapo stream and i cant tell if its a bit

juuls ruuls

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Sinema is gonna loving lose because this is a Chud State. A Chud Planet.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

sleep with the vicious posted:

Face it folks: Donald j Trump is a wiener

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

KiteAuraan posted:

Sinema is gonna loving lose because this is a Chud State. A Chud Planet.

Move to CO my friend. I did, and it worked out okay.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Move to CO my friend. I did, and it worked out okay.

I mean, with my brain problems I am gonna be homeless anywhere, so may as well not be in Chud State.

Though honestly being homeless in Hawaii seems the better option.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
I don't understand your voodoo elections, so someone explain to me how DeSantis can be declared the winner when he has less than 50% of the vote and 99.7% of the count is in. If he ends up below 50%, doesn't it go to a run-off?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

cmndstab posted:

I don't understand your voodoo elections, so someone explain to me how DeSantis can be declared the winner when he has less than 50% of the vote and 99.7% of the count is in. If he ends up below 50%, doesn't it go to a run-off?

the remaining votes coming in are statistically impossible to be anything but R

theres a difference between an official win and a call

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
states get to set their own rules for elections and very few have run-offs

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

really queer Christmas posted:

https://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/1060016076027654145

me, looking up from my medical debt: so glad the puppet drmupf is gonna get owned

I mean you say this but I know people in that exact boat who unironically would cheer at that

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

cmndstab posted:

There is no runoff in most places, whoever gets the most votes wins, even if it's not 50%.

DeSantis is up by 76,463 votes at the moment and we know what precincts (basically the smallest individual unit of the election infrastructure) still need to report. We know how all of those precincts voted in past elections, so unless the remaining places have a potential to give ~77,000 extra votes to Gillum, it's pretty safe to call the election.

Some places have automatic recounts, and this may very well go to one, I'm not sure, but that's a big margin to make up. For example, in the 2008 senate race in Minnesota between Al Franken and Norm Coleman, there were 2.8 million votes cast, and the final result was moved by a bit under 500 votes.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

cmndstab posted:

what's happened is a "call". desantis is going to win. he has not won yet, but he's going to win as surely as the sun will rise tomorrow. runoffs aren't really a thing in the usa, we reserve that for the places we bomb to hell like iraq and afghanistan.

sometimes calls lead to very funny situations

sometimes it leads to very unfunny situations, like when every single network in 2000 called florida for gore, and then this one weird fringe network--fox news--called florida for bush. and then that network fucks us for eighteen years on the back of a single moment of accidental legitimacy.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

https://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/1060016076027654145

me, looking up from my medical debt: so glad the puppet drmupf is gonna get owned

trump is going to tell them to go gently caress themselves because they cannot compel him to do anything and climb to +50% favorability because he did how are democrats so bad at politics

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
James Thompson got wrecked in KS. Bummer

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"bipartisan marketplace of ideas" is the most succ thing that's ever been uttered

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
LOL Pelosi.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
lol my FB feed is my suburbia dem friends saying "I've lost all faith in America"

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Skypie posted:

lol my FB feed is my suburbia dem friends saying "I've lost all faith in America"

lmao if you had faith to begin with

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Ellison won it. gently caress yeah!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
guys... the 2020 primary has begun :bernin:

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

time to gently caress

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

ShriekingMarxist posted:

"bipartisan marketplace of ideas" is the most succ thing that's ever been uttered

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
the chapo stream background art of triceratops loving as the meteor hits needs to be my desktop where can i get this picture

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Mister Fister posted:

lmao if you had faith to begin with

hinging your faith on a midterm election is a surefire way to get disappointed

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

WampaLord posted:

Fair enough. I can roll with Cowboy Karl for a bit.

It's amazing how many posters forget that this website lets other people buy avatars for you.

didn't you used to have Mike from RLM?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

KiteAuraan posted:

I mean, with my brain problems I am gonna be homeless anywhere, so may as well not be in Chud State.

Though honestly being homeless in Hawaii seems the better option.

WA is not bad, it's temperate. rarely freezes or gets too hot

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Between Ellison and Walz, Minnesota can start hotboxing neighboring states. :peanut:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Mayor Dave posted:

matt christman extremely drunk

https://giant.gfycat.com/CautiousFilthyGalapagosdove.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

basically, yes