Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

turtlecrunch
May 14, 2013

Hesitation is defeat.
I don't feel so good

Dona Ana is the blue county with "Las Cruces" in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

SKULL.GIF posted:

These accusations are weak from a person who exhibits loads of NPD symptoms while accusing Ellison of NPD and claiming she has tapes but refusing to show them to anyone, even her attorney

It will be wasted resources because impeachment is not going to happen, much less consecutively impeaching, convicting, and removing two executives

NASA should work on orbital bombardment

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

ellison's accuser successfully pushed to have his divorce records made public, which revealed that there was domestic violence in his marriage...except it was from his ex and he never retaliated. combine that with her going back on there being a tape, and then going back on there not being a tape but refusing to show anyone, and yeah, it increasingly sounds like a load of bullshit.

yeah, it really seems like she wasnt credible at all which while doesnt invalidate other womens stories does seem to invalidate hers, especially since the released police reports peg ellison as the victim of abuse

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

turtlecrunch posted:

I don't feel so good

Dona Ana is the blue county with "Las Cruces" in it.

by my quick math that looks tight as gently caress but it looks like small gonna lose by like a couple hundred votes

edit: nm I didn't see the Lea thing he's toast

Stefan Prodan has issued a correction as of 16:19 on Nov 7, 2018

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/pftompkins/status/1060018852736622592?s=21

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Twoday’s 2018 Post-Election Rundown Hoedown

Good Stuff That Happened:

- idiot brain-moron anti-union Governor of Wisconsin Scott Walker is out
- rising GOP star and best buddy of Trump, Kris Kobach is out as Governor of Kansas, replaced with Laura Kelly
- in Georgia Stacey Abrams becomes the first black female Governor (might be a runoff)
- Jared Polis becomes the first openly gay Governor, in Colorado
- noted leftist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez won in New York, becoming the youngest Congresswoman in history
- In Michigan, Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar are tied for being the first female Muslim Congressional representatives
- Kim Davis, that clerk who refused to sign marriage licenses for gay couples lost her election bid to a democrat
- generally outrageous rear end in a top hat Dana Rorbacher (R) lost in california’s 48th district
- Democrats have won New York’s State Senate, giving them full control of the state
- good news for prison reform as Colorado passes a measure outlawing prison slavery (unpaid work by prisoners) and Florida passes a measure allowing convicted felons to vote, restoring voting rights to 1.4 million floridamen and floridawomen
- in New York, Dan Donovan, former attorney general who decided not to press charges on an NYPD officer for strangling to an unarmed man who put up no resistance until the moment he died, was running for re-election in a historically republican seat and lost to the oddly smooth and shiny Max Rose
- attempts to suppress Native American voters in North Dakota were met with uncprecedented numbers coming out to vote in a deliberate “gently caress you”
- residents in Idaho, Nebraska, and Utah voted to expand Medicaid to 300,000 people
- weed is legal in Michigan, medical wed is led in Missouri
- a measure passes in San Francisco taxing big businesses to pay to shelter the homeless in a city that is rife with both.
- minimum wage increases in Missouri and Arkansas
- A ridiculous Jim Crow law in Louisiana that allowed a felony convicted with just 10 out of 12 jury members has been updated, now all 12 are required to convict
- gun control tightened in Washington State
- good news for chickens in California, who will soon be required to have more space around them in factory farms
- Tampon Tax eliminated in Nevada
- Massachusetts votes overwhelmingly to uphold trans rights and not overturn an anti-discrimination bill there
- the dem house can now support mueller’s investigation with subpoena power, which might be fun
- a bunch of q supporters are getting frustrated and not believing in the plan, which is really funny to watch

Bad Stuff That Happened:
- Beto O’ Rourke borked by ooze Cruz! but his supporters didn’t seem to get the memo and keep talking about how Beto is America’s future. Get ready to see human slug and noted serial murderer Ted Cruz for 6 more years
- Gillum loses in the Florida governors race to racist rear end in a top hat DeSantis, while lizard man and governor Rick Scott has now become a senator, once again proving Florida’s status as garbage state
- Nancy Pelosi will likely lead the house, while sinister cocaine turtle McConnel keeps his sharp white beak firmly affixed to the throat of the Senate
- republicans control of the senate means that Trump may get to appoint another Supreme Court Justice before 2020 if Ruth Bater Ginsburg’s seat opens up
- all three Dems Obama’s campaigned for lost, lol
- out and out Nazi Steve King just barely manages to goosestep across the victory line
- tons of sketchy voter suppression happened in Georgia, helping republicans there
- anti abortion measures pass in West Virginia and Alabama
- various attempts to decrease fossil fuel consumption and increase green energy use failed in several states
- that republican guy whose entirely family made a campaign ad against him won somehow

*note: a bunch of this stuff may be wrong! And other stuff happened too

twoday has issued a correction as of 17:38 on Nov 7, 2018

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Thank you.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

twoday posted:

Twodays 2018 Post-Election Rundown Hoedown
- rising GOP star and best buddy of Trump, Kris Kobach is out as Governor of Kansas, replaced with Laura Kelly, the first black female Governor

Think you're confusing Laura Kelly with someone else, she's white.

gently caress kris kobach

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

twoday posted:

Twodays 2018 Post-Election Rundown Hoedown

Good Stuff That Happened:

- idiot brain-moron anti-union Governor of Wisconsin Scott Walker is out

:stoked:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

twoday posted:

- Gillum loses in the Florida Senate race to racist rear end in a top hat DeSantis, while lizard man and governor Rick Scott has now become a senator, once again proving Floridas status as garbage state

Gillum lost the governor race, not the Senate race. Nelson lost the Senate race.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

FL Sen is likely headed to a recount

GA Gov may be going to runoff

Who knowwwwwsss

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

Think you're confusing Laura Kelly with someone else, she's white.

gently caress kris kobach

Whoops, fake news, two line items ran together there,

- Kris Koback defeated in Kansas to Laura kelly
- in Georgia Stacey Abrams wins governor race, becoming the first black female governor

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Harlock posted:

Who knowwwwwsss

:chaostrump:

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

Harlock posted:

Who knowwwwwsss

Maybe Hellworld will be a little different after all

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

fwiw the Florida governor's race this morning is nearly close enough to trigger an automatic recount - 0.7% margin with 0.5% required - though that probably won't happen because it is a hellstate

e: got my rear end beat

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/1060194482275127296

Serf
May 5, 2011

Harlock posted:

Who knowwwwwsss

nah on GA. 100% in and 50.5 for kemp

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Harlock posted:

I hope she refuses to concede and pulls a Gore going all the way to the corrupt rear end scotus

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

SKULL.GIF posted:

Voter turnout was 49% overall, up 13 points from 2014 (36%)

Lol at sulk

49%...way to represent your country. I bet there are people going OMG the guy I don't like got picked by small margin (I didn't vote bcuz it's useless) #WeNeedToWork2Gether

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1060194964351660033

turtlecrunch
May 14, 2013

Hesitation is defeat.

Stefan Prodan posted:

by my quick math that looks tight as gently caress but it looks like small gonna lose by like a couple hundred votes

edit: nm I didn't see the Lea thing he's toast

Is there a way to donate our rural counties to Texas???

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

he's sooooooooooooooooooooo mad lmao TRUMP

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

THEN FIRE HIM BITCH

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

TRUMP: 41% of Americans are wrong.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
AZ-SEN hasnt been called yet, but Sinema losing because of the Green Party would be loving hilarious in a karmic sense. one of the most craven, principle-free career trajectories of any Dem in Congress

https://twitter.com/samadlerbell/status/1060185539591225345?s=21

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Barry Convex posted:

AZ-SEN hasnt been called yet, but Sinema losing because of the Green Party would be loving hilarious in a karmic sense. one of the most craven, principle-free career trajectories of any Dem in Congress

Clearly a conservative blue dog had earned the votes of those 40,000 people that definetely weren't saying "gently caress you" to not having an actual democrat to vote for.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

brugroffil posted:

DC and PR statehood

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

Barry Convex posted:

As someone who was stuck voting for Sinema, gently caress Sinema. She's loving trash whose only redeeming quality is not being quite as bad as McSally.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

BREAKING: Sen. Bill Nelson's camp says there will be a recount in race with Rick Scott

A Florida recount baby!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Harlock posted:

BREAKING: Sen. Bill Nelson's camp says there will be a recount in race with Rick Scott

A Florida recount baby!!!

call in the unelected rapists to put a stop to this now

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Miles Vorkosigan posted:

Californians decisively defeated rent control what the gently caress dudes

We apparently made some pretty loving bad calls all around on our props.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Drink bleach Scott walker

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Some good tears in this video

https://twitter.com/ABCNews4/status/1060185570276790273

Starts at around 50 seconds

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I guess nbc isnt fake news now ?

george soros irl
Nov 12, 2005

make friends and then buy & sell money always

Miles Vorkosigan posted:

Californians decisively defeated rent control what the gently caress dudes

death to rent control, death to nimbys

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

turtlecrunch posted:

Is there a way to donate our rural counties to Texas???

NO! My home state was a few percent away from not being absolute trash. That's loving progress! We can't take your useless rednecks and keep advancing.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

brugroffil posted:

DC and PR statehood

Wouldn't it be better just to dissolve DC in to Maryland/Virginia than give an area thats just a couple of square miles statehood?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

euphronius posted:

I guess nbc isnt fake news now ?

fake news is just news he disagrees with, doesn't matter what the network is
If CNN said "Trump is the best president" he'd be flashing it all over the place