Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
They mentioned to Androsky that they couldn't even jokingly encourage people to commit crimes because it's against twitch TOS and they didnt want Felix to lose the stream. When it started they accidentally had it tagged as their normal playing of codblops 4. It is definitely the same channel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

KingNastidon posted:

It's really pretty messed up none of his friends (and coworkers) took him off air. This is sad and distressing -- not funny.

i think its good

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
I mean, this is a good and proper use of gently caress you money. They promised that people would get lit and they did; it would have been boring if they were sipping a single beer all night.

KingNastidon
Jun 25, 2004

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Wow a drunk man, so scary

Not scary, just kind of pitiful. I don't personally enjoy watching a 30-40 year old man publicly drink himself into oblivion, but it appears a lot of people do. Give the fans what they want.

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
It was a little much lol. I say this as a probable alcoholic myself

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

They’re probably not going to release this publicly because it could get them into trouble with twitch and Patreon. Too bad cause some of the guests were cool.

They’ll probably have to have an awkward talk with Matt about knowing your limits when broadcasting live.

Kobayashi
Aug 13, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

KingNastidon posted:

Not scary, just kind of pitiful. I don't personally enjoy watching a 30-40 year old man publicly drink himself into oblivion, but it appears a lot of people do. Give the fans what they want.

What a distasteful break in decorum.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Ccs posted:

They’ll probably have to have an awkward talk with Matt about knowing your limits when broadcasting live.
"Matt, Patreon has a strict no-blackpill rule. Don't gently caress with the money."

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

I think Matt would have got his poo poo back together if they had just offered him a rail. Nothing makes drunk people think they're no longer drunk like cocaine.

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

"Matt, Patreon has a strict no-blackpill rule. Don't gently caress with the money."

They should save that humor for the live shows where it doesn't endanger their 1.2 million per year payday.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Ccs posted:

They should save that humor for the live shows where it doesn't endanger their 1.2 million per year payday.

he's not as drunk at the live shows but he absolutely does the thing where he's seemingly lost the ability to balance his head up

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Lol patreon isn't going to ban one of their biggest money makers over a loving breitbart article.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

KingNastidon posted:

I dunno if its too care-y, but yeah by the time you get to this age you should really be able to control yourself. He seems to have a repeated pattern of getting wasted in public during live shows. It's funny being a person removed from it watching a comedy show, but he probably genuinely has a problem.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Dang ma man is a sloppy bitch

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Ron Jeremy posted:

I dunno if its too care-y, but yeah by the time you get to this age you should really be able to control yourself. He seems to have a repeated pattern of getting wasted in public during live shows. It's funny being a person removed from it watching a comedy show, but he probably genuinely has a problem.

for what it's worth matt is not a pro vaper and he vaped too much weed before that one.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Ron Jeremy posted:

Lol if you don’t have a problem in 2018

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
The drinking is a habit. For sure. At the later Minneapolis show, Matt was p wasted and talking over the rest, etc. You could tell it was getting to Will. There was definitely a change in his behavior after the break.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1060221638082363392

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

TFW cerebral palsy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Getting messy drunk like that is fine you friggin nerds. I'd be more concerned if he did it regularly or drank as much as he did and was still coherent by the end of the night.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1060221638082363392

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Kobayashi posted:

What a distasteful break in decorum.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Getting messy drunk like that is fine you friggin nerds. I'd be more concerned if he did it regularly or drank as much as he did and was still coherent by the end of the night.

Hey I love drugs and drinking as much as anyone, but I've taken enough friends to the hospital for drinking too much/doing too much cocaine. Matt was in that awful place right before passing out or throwing up. He was losing his equilibrium, went from drunkenly punchy to unable to talk. It can get bad real quick when you're that drunk. This isn't about him breaking decorum and pissing his pants, dude was dangerously drunk.

ManoliIsFat fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Nov 7, 2018

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

WrightOfWay posted:

Lol patreon isn't going to ban one of their biggest money makers over a loving breitbart article.

Ehhh patreon processed $150 million last year, Chapo’s 1 million is a bit of a drop in the bucket comparatively. Lmao though if they ban Chapo before they ban the Nazi pedophile artist.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

loving king

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Matt burned twice as bright and flamed out for us. Thank u cushbomb.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Ehhh patreon processed $150 million last year, Chapo’s 1 million is a bit of a drop in the bucket comparatively. Lmao though if they ban Chapo before they ban the Nazi pedophile artist.

They probably would ban Chapo before a nazi.:smith:

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Is this where we start the Matt Christman divorce rumor again?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

SeANMcBAY posted:

They probably would ban Chapo before a nazi.:smith:

They’ll probably ban Chapo for being Nazis after Matt makes a gamer Holocaust joke or some poo poo, and leave the unironic Nazis alone.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

That’s still a significant part of that revenue, to say nothing of the people brought to the platform from Chapo. I’m only signed up for Cum Town Bonus in part because I had the Patreon account from Chapo. If they banned one of them, I’d probably cancel the other.

Also, I’m not gonna try and armchair diagnose Matt but it’s definitely a habit. It’s been brought up before in regards to other live shows they’ve done. His solo episodes are about him being drunk. He’s probably got a decently unhealthy relationship w alcohol, even if it’s not alcoholism outright.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
His disease is being from Wisconsin

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Boywhiz88 posted:

Also, I’m not gonna try and armchair diagnose Matt but it’s definitely a habit. It’s been brought up before in regards to other live shows they’ve done. His solo episodes are about him being drunk. He’s probably got a decently unhealthy relationship w alcohol, even if it’s not alcoholism outright.

Do we know that he drinks too much all the time, or just at shows? I really think y'all are getting overheated because we only see him during performances.

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Virgil was great during the whole live stream.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE2u0zIzAks&t=1310s

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Dr. Killjoy posted:

the Nazi pedophile artist.

the loving what

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Felix taught me this is okay because when I’m hosed up that’s the real me

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

SlimGoodbody posted:

the loving what

Welcome to the internet, you won't enjoy your stay.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

prefect posted:

Do we know that he drinks too much all the time, or just at shows? I really think y'all are getting overheated because we only see him during performances.

We can’t really know, but I’m pointing out there’s a pattern. Where there’s a pattern, there’s chance for a habit. Again, his solo episodes are “The Inebriated Past.” Maybe it was a couple of bad nights, but seeing that reminds of nights I got blotto, and I’m an alcoholic.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

28766f69642a2930 posted:

Felix taught me this is okay because when I’m hosed up that’s the real me

Yeah, they just need to say that Matt was “on one” and they’ll be fine.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Boywhiz88 posted:

We can’t really know, but I’m pointing out there’s a pattern. Where there’s a pattern, there’s chance for a habit. Again, his solo episodes are “The Inebriated Past.” Maybe it was a couple of bad nights, but seeing that reminds of nights I got blotto, and I’m an alcoholic.

Yeah I'm not gonna worry about it too much because contrary to popular belief podcasters aren't your friends, but cross post from the good Chapo thread:

Pharmaskittle posted:

As someone who probably qualifies as a severe alcoholic and who looks a little bit like Matt, watching that poo poo was harrowing for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
In most of the live show audio Virgil is clearly completely hosed up, frankly i was dissapointed in him and will, they promised poo poo would be lound.
Matt just failed to pace himself.

https://i.imgur.com/uisTPLU.gifv