Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Part of why it was removed was bc Twitch has a clause where Matt's drinking and passing out could be interpreted as self-destructive behavior, so there's that as well.

T-man posted:

Welcome to the internet, you won't enjoy your stay.

There used to be straight up a huge listing of the people who either stood for him or supported him and it included so much known games people and animation people who've made drives to aid him on legal and social backlash and at this point its more bc Patreon's HQ would get a spree shooter or two over it from the sheer capital and clout being thrown at him. He's one of the most baffling online figures I know of in terms of "Holy poo poo why is this guy this much defended" that isn't someone who straight up murdered several people and got away with doing so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
As far as I know, even just sipping on a beer while doing a cooking show is the sort of thing Twitch will close an account over.

Lawnie
Sep 6, 2006

That is my helmet
Give it back
you are a lion
It doesn't even fit
Grimey Drawer

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

As far as I know, even just sipping on a beer while doing a cooking show is the sort of thing Twitch will close an account over.

Uh, I only watch like one or two streams ever but the hosts drink alcohol on both of them.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

You can have a beer on twitch. They have a community guideline for "destructive behavior", where they'll ban you if you overdo it or set up a drinking game like "I'll take a shot for every 5 subscribers I get".

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

https://twitter.com/hayleyglyphs/status/1060098602993803266

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Its funny that it was on twitch, but twitch has very strict rules and i'd rather they did a youtube live stream to avoid possibly one striked\banned.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Kunster posted:

There used to be straight up a huge listing of the people who either stood for him or supported him and it included so much known games people and animation people who've made drives to aid him on legal and social backlash and at this point its more bc Patreon's HQ would get a spree shooter or two over it from the sheer capital and clout being thrown at him. He's one of the most baffling online figures I know of in terms of "Holy poo poo why is this guy this much defended" that isn't someone who straight up murdered several people and got away with doing so.
This is why total power exchange relationships are a staple of erotic fiction but indistinguishable from criminal abuse in real life.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

All gaming is selfdestructive

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

WrightOfWay posted:

All gaming is selfdestructive

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Sometimes people get hosed up. It's really not a big deal.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

The_Rob posted:

Sometimes people get hosed up. It's really not a big deal.

https://twitter.com/byyourlogic/status/1045400483345694725?s=21

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Matt is the troops

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Uranium posted:

Matt is the troops

But also braver than them.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

https://twitter.com/wojrants/status/1060270035149770752

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Lmao

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

this owns

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Doing murder-suicide because the drunk podcast man on the video game website told me to

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Doing mass murder-suicide because the drunk podcast man on the video game website told me to

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Matt looked drunk as hell but also like he was simultaneously rolling balls.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My wife walked by while I was watching the stream. Was very confused about the drunk man in space until I told her "thanks to the internet cspan callers can have their own show"

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Ah, it's the Catholics who are to blame.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Kunster posted:

loving WHAT

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Gillum winning on a re-count would be a perfect capper to Matt's Bizzare Adventure.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1060617193396822016?s=19

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1060614320004853760?s=19

Lol

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Kunster posted:

Part of why it was removed was bc Twitch has a clause where Matt's drinking and passing out could be interpreted as self-destructive behavior, so there's that as well.

Why are we Voldemorting a Nazi pedophile? I wanna know who it is.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Lmao "El Chapo Trap House "

What a nerd

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Thernovitchth go on Chapo

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

The all time greatest Chapo guest is back: Brandon Wardell

Kharn_The_Betrayer
Nov 15, 2013

Fun Shoe

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

The all time greatest Chapo guest is back: Brandon Wardell

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

His whole feed is him just trying to tattle on people topped with a pinned tweet where he mispronounces a common word within the first 10 seconds (disheveled as diss-heveled)

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lets see... Autism, gaming, alcoholism, suicidal ideation, getting investigated by FBI... Is there a bit the chapos won't steal from cumrade Mullen?

Stickfigure fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Nov 9, 2018

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

says the rapist who got james gunn fired. god i hope he gets arrested someday.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
gently caress of, Cernman.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Glad Cernovich has found a new tactic to get people fired, besides calling them pedophiles.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1060692524644347907

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.
Maybe it's just because he was hosed up but Matt cackling with glee every time another evil prick won (or stole) his election really lowered my opinion of him. I know "Hellworld" is his gimmick and everything but these things still have real effects on millions of people's lives.

And yes, yes, I know "Actually it ruled" :jerkbag:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

it did though

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Human Tornada posted:

Actually it ruled

If you wanted endless hand wringing watch CNN. You knew exactly what this would be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

What did nick Mullen do to get the fbi on him