Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

MA-Horus posted:

rip Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III

he never scored

imagine being so dumb to go to bat for trump after.... everything up and including this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
They're all very complicit. They made a bigly deal with the devil when they hooked up with Trump and I'll be glad to piss on their graves

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
No doubt but they still keep doing it and it never stops being hilarious

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

sessions angered Trump enough for me to simply dislike him rather than the full on hate

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

For cause will be trump considering him a big poppy head.

In a 5-4 decision the Supreme Court upheld...

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

sessions angered Trump enough for me to simply dislike him rather than the full on hate

buddy was the keebler klansman so my emotions on this are a pox on both their houses

Nick Soapdish posted:

In a 5-4 decision the Supreme Court upheld...

hey now with justice rapist on the bench it'll be a nice "bipartisan" 6-3

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

mods changed my name posted:

Ugh, I need to start doing harder drugs or start drinking regularly again to cope with hell world

I've been doing blow a lot more often this year when I was barely doing it the last 3 years and I'm gonna blame trump for it even though it's probably more works fault

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Marcy Wheeler doesn't seem too concerned. When she starts panicking about things, I'll proceed to panic.

https://twitter.com/emptywheel/status/1060265349009022977

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

:10bux: Rosenstein is gone within the next 2 hours.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/1060273647238017024?s=21

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donnie is going to claim he invented the Saturday Night Massacre, and after a few days of the media reporting that he did not in fact invent it he'll say that doing it on a Wednesday afternoon was his genius contribution.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Rosenstein is going to the White House for a previously-scheduled meeting. It's a nothingburger.

Unless it isn't.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Trump is the biggest pissbaby coward in the world, he's not going to fire a guy who's in the same zip code.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Keebler Klansman was one of Donnie's earliest boosters. In return Donnie poo poo on him for more than a year straight because he didn't entirely abandon the rules.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

shame on an IGA posted:

Trump is the biggest pissbaby coward in the world, he's not going to fire a guy who's in the same zip code.

He doesn't have to now. He can have his acting AG do it for him.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I've always had a passionate hatred for Sessions so the idea that he gave up the safest elected seat on the continent for... this, really warms my cockles.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

I've always had a passionate hatred for Sessions so the idea that he gave up the safest elected seat on the continent for... this, really warms my cockles.
A seat which is lost for the time being because the GOP chose to run a loony child predator.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

If Trump's trying to stop Mueller, it's already too late. I guarantee he already has a draft report prepared and sealed charges filed. When Democrats take over congress, they can subpoena the report and distribute it.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/amysrosenberg/status/1060272129277652992

https://twitter.com/mrpuppy9/status/1060273501074903041

quote:

A victory by Kim in this suburban New Jersey district would be a significant win for Democrats, toppling the incumbent MacArthur, the only New Jersey congressman to vote yes on the tax bill, and a key architect of the ultimately failed Republican attempt to repeal the Affordable Care Act.

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Nov 7, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Casimir Radon posted:

Keebler Klansman was one of Donnie's earliest boosters. In return Donnie poo poo on him for more than a year straight because he didn't entirely abandon the rules.

I know, it's great.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/MattWhitaker46/status/8482798649

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

Holy poo poo, th3j3st3r is still around

https://mobile.twitter.com/mollycrabapple/status/1060277899763351560

Kemp doxxing absentee voters

Immanentized fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Nov 7, 2018

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
gently caress double post

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Immanentized posted:

gently caress double post

What a piece of loving trash

er, not you

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me

Immanentized posted:

Lol, not the first time the govt has misplaced my personal info

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Immanentized posted:

Isn't this illegal under voter intimidation types of laws? Like the whole secret ballot being part of a cornerstone of the republic to prevent some of this Fall of Rome poo poo?

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
Actually, for most of the mid to late 19th century, the secret ballot was taboo and the norm was to stand up and be public as to who you support. Stand for your beliefs and all that.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Disirregardless, this isn't a secret ballot issue: They didn't disclose who they voted for.

Just who they are.

And where they live.

And whether or not they'd be easier to rob than average.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me
Serious post, tho, I absentee voted in georgia, does any know where this spreadsheet is so I can check to see if I'm on it? I'm stuck phone posting

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Immanentized posted:

Georgia Code Title 21. Elections § 21-2-225.

quote:

2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 21 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 2 - ELECTIONS AND PRIMARIES GENERALLY
ARTICLE 6 - REGISTRATION OF VOTERS
§ 21-2-225 - Confidentiality of original registration applications; limitations on registration data available for public inspection; data made available by Secretary of State
O.C.G.A. 21-2-225 (2010)
21-2-225. Confidentiality of original registration applications; limitations on registration data available for public inspection; data made available by Secretary of State

(a) Neither the original applications for voter registration nor any copies thereof shall be open for public inspection except upon order of a court of competent jurisdiction.

(b) Except as provided in Code Section 21-2-225.1, all data collected and maintained on electors whose names appear on the list of electors maintained by the Secretary of State pursuant to this article shall be available for public inspection with the exception of bank statements submitted pursuant to subsection (c) of Code Section 21-2-220 and subsection (c) of Code Section 21-2-417, the month and day of birth, the social security numbers, and driver's license numbers of the electors, and the locations at which the electors applied to register to vote, which shall remain confidential and shall be used only for voter registration purposes; provided, however, that any and all information relating to the dates of birth, social security numbers, and driver's license numbers of electors may be made available to other agencies of this state, agencies of other states and territories of the United States, and to agencies of the federal government if the agency is authorized to maintain such information and the information is used only to identify the elector on the receiving agency's data base and is not disseminated further and remains confidential. Information regarding an elector's year of birth shall be available for public inspection.

(c) It shall be the duty of the Secretary of State to furnish copies of such data as may be collected and maintained on electors whose names appear on the list of electors maintained by the Secretary of State pursuant to this article, within the limitations provided in this article, on electronic media or computer run list or both. Notwithstanding any other provision of law to the contrary, the Secretary of State shall establish the cost to be charged for such data. The Secretary of State may contract with private vendors to make such data available in accordance with this subsection. Such data may not be used by any person for commercial purposes.

He can publish voter info because in GA, voter info is public record.

The record is literally on the GA secretary of state page, because by law he is required to publish the voter registration rolls.

He cannot publish whether they are (R) or (D) voters however, nor can he publish SSNs, GA DL#s, or month/day of birth.

A nothing burger.

Is Brian Kemp a gigantic piece of poo poo who loves to suppress minority voters? gently caress yes he does because he's a good ol' boy southerner piece of poo poo who would love nothing more than to be elected repeatedly by white georgians and "the good ones".

I hope to gently caress that it goes to a recount and they find enough votes that his rear end loses.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Nov 7, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I hate reddit so goddamned much.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Milo and POTUS posted:

I hate reddit so goddamned much.

https://youtu.be/DOqb_UzJSUQ

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

beat me to it

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/billhatfield/status/1060263971666714625?s=21

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

At this point Mueller probably has quite the case built. So loving with his budget probably won't do as much as they might hope.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/patrickdmarley/status/1060301509584404480?s=21

Well the euphoria didn't last long here... gently caress.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

DoktorLoken posted:

https://twitter.com/patrickdmarley/status/1060301509584404480?s=21

Well the euphoria didn't last long here... gently caress.
What a bunch of worthless babies.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Didn't they do that in another state in 2016 when a Democrat won? This is an all-too-familiar play from them.

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

orange juche posted:

Georgia Code Title 21. Elections § 21-2-225.

He can publish voter info because in GA, voter info is public record.

The record is literally on the GA secretary of state page, because by law he is required to publish the voter registration rolls.

He cannot publish whether they are (R) or (D) voters however, nor can he publish SSNs, GA DL#s, or month/day of birth.

A nothing burger.

Is Brian Kemp a gigantic piece of poo poo who loves to suppress minority voters? gently caress yes he does because he's a good ol' boy southerner piece of poo poo who would love nothing more than to be elected repeatedly by white georgians and "the good ones".

I hope to gently caress that it goes to a recount and they find enough votes that his rear end loses.

I thought he had disability status in there as well, which sounds like it should be a crime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Spun Dog posted:

I thought he had disability status in there as well, which sounds like it should be a crime.

Even if it was, it's georgia