Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

norp posted:

Pepperoni is made from pork, as per the chart posted earlier that is not as bad as beef!!!

Dominos pepperoni is made from beef

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Dominos is bad for a lot of reasons.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
more like domi-NOs

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Dominos must be doing something right the shares have quadrupled and the CEO made like 35 million bucks last year.

That's a lot of 'za!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

JBP posted:

Dominos must be doing something right the shares have quadrupled and the CEO made like 35 million bucks last year.

That's a lot of 'za!

Domino's is a franchise selling company, and they've sold a lot.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I like the veggie pizza with cheese filled crust

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I love this. There's no way to tell people they could do something that won't result in a person who doesn't want to do anything crying about being made to feel guilty.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

I love this. There's no way to tell people they could do something that won't result in a person who doesn't want to do anything crying about being made to feel guilty.

Yeah you can, you use anger, hope, action instead of housemarm tellings off.

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

JBP posted:

That's a lot of 'za!

They are just selling off old corporate stores to franchisees. The franchisee now has to pay for new ovens and other parts of the store that have needed upgrades for years. The franchisee now struggles to make profit so they gently caress over their staff while Dominos corporate gets to distance themselves from widespread worker exploitation. :capitalism:

the SDA is a bad union

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
https://twitter.com/Seanberry7news/status/1060409921072582656

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Sparticle posted:

They are just selling off old corporate stores to franchisees. The franchisee now has to pay for new ovens and other parts of the store that have needed upgrades for years. The franchisee now struggles to make profit so they gently caress over their staff while Dominos corporate gets to distance themselves from widespread worker exploitation. :capitalism:

the SDA is a bad union

Franchisees are the dumbest people I love it.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Wait do the Rudd rules put it to members or is that federal only?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Anidav posted:

Wait do the Rudd rules put it to members or is that federal only?

Federal only

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

NSW bad.

hidys
May 6, 2015

"Give the boys a bit of a rev up."
So what you will about Eddie Obeid but at least he could roll a Labor leader with speed and efficiency.

Foley should be gone by now.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Presser in 20 minutes. Foley gone.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

lol nsw

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

JBP posted:

It's always some flog who's logic is "$brand makes heaps of money I will make lots of money too if I own a $brand_franchise"

And then they end up working as a fast food manager for 50k a year and racking up debt paying for all their products.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

This can only mean NSW Labor now has the opportunity to elect a Corbyn candidate and make NSW a good state.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Anidav posted:

make NSW a good state.
Impossible

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Anidav posted:

This can only mean NSW Labor now has the opportunity to elect a Corbyn candidate and make NSW a good state.

Hahahahahahahahagagaga h r gg t hvvdd

hidys
May 6, 2015

Chris Minns vs Michael Daly.

Someone from NSW tell me who is better.

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

JBP posted:

Agreed.

The last franchise I worked before bailing tried to commit insurance fraud to save a couple of hundred dollars. Some dude tried to rob the store with an axe after the bottle-o next to us saw him coming and locked the store down. He was too short to get over the counter so he hit it with the axe a few times and did a little damage before fleeing. He got no money but when cops arrived the owner decided to pretend he stole $200 in order to pay off the repairs. During the attempted robbery both owners were not even in the store and the security cams were turned off. They were lucky the cops didn't even interview me (the only guy who witnessed the whole thing) because I would've ratted them out so fast. I left after they decided to drastically cut my hours because I was paid $3/h more than everyone thanks to being competent*.

*no orders went late during that robbery

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

hidys posted:

Chris is formerly a deputy mayor, Michael is the deputy leader and shadow minister for gambling.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

This house of Labor members / ex-members described Daley as "an awful boring man" and "yeah he's alright" and "he's Labor right so probably poo poo", and nobody has heard of Minns.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

hidys posted:

Mr Daley's critics point to the fact he thanked Eddie Obeid and Joe Tripodi, the since-disgraced factional warlords of NSW Labor, in his maiden speech to Parliament in 2005.
Mr Daley is from the Labor "right" faction and has held a range of ministry and shadow ministry positions since he was elected to NSW Parliament in 2005, when he replaced former Premier Bob Carr in the seat of Maroubra.
Labor's water spokesman Chris Minns, who is also from the right faction, has been touted as "leadership potential" since entering parliament at the 2015 election.
He has a small block of support among Labor right MPs, but is unlikely to have sufficient numbers against Mr Daley in a leadership challenge. Labor MPs from both the left and the right factions highlight the fact he is a "first termer" and lacks the experience of Mr Daley.

It's always worse

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I want a left wing third candidate. :downswords:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

It would have been good if NSW could get a dandrews of their own... but lol no it's NSW

hidys
May 6, 2015

Anidav posted:

Luke Foley was technically of the left.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav posted:

You mean, is there a third way?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

hidys posted:

who the gently caress is chris minns?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

28766f69642a2930 posted:

who the gently caress is chris minns?

Some small time deputy mayor howdy howdy howdy

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

Anidav posted:

NSW left will probably put up their candidate, an unwashed stupol washout who thinks the state election campaign should be run on issues such as armed takeover of Canberra and dissolution of the federal govt, and whatever other extreme measures they could possibly take in order to give them a platform to shame Victorian Labor.

The candidate will get 2 votes in the party room and return to the back bench from whence he/she/zhe came.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
whomever wins as soon as they’ve lost the election I’m going to roll them in favour of jodi mckay, jihad dib deputy

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Elect a greyhound

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

JBP posted:

Don't buy Hazeldene's they're scumbag Bendigonian landed gentry types that use hordes of slave labour Khmers and Rohingyans to process their birds and the white workers are awful people that hate immigrants! The worst!

Preach it. They are horrible scum and go through workers like melting margarine. Everyone knows it's guano but no one talks about it much less do anything.

edit: also I got a lone flyer from the invisible Nationals candidate for Bendigo East, whose utter blandness only competes with its pathetic similarity to Liberal talking-points. Apparently we need "values, action and common sense in state politics" or some such BS.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Tab Corp presents New South Wales

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

https://twitter.com/Kate_McClymont/status/1060421335392804866

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Foley is getting rolled not because he did this but that he lied to the cabinet that he didn't do it. Much like the Greyhounds Foley will lie so long as it saves his skin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
Maybe Foley needs to be hit with an indecent assault charge if hes going to go down as such a piece of poo poo