Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
Maybe she was jelly her boyfriend was a better piece of rear end then she was :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

It was great when I WAS THE CENTER OF ATTENTION but once my boyfriend enjoyed some dick I was FURIOUS.

I hope he found someone who lets him touch dicks.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

the whole "women can go both ways but men are either straight or gay" is a cultural thing so pointing out the bias won't change some women's minds on it

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Elderbean posted:

It was great when I WAS THE CENTER OF ATTENTION but once my boyfriend enjoyed some dick I was FURIOUS.

I hope he found someone who lets him touch dicks.

Technically, the dick touched him.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

taint repaired again

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Motronic posted:

Is this a thing? Like the disgusting manchild part where he thinks she's too loose now? I don't have firsthand experience since my first was c-section and VBAC was a big professional insurance insurance no-no (our OBGYN didn't have an issue with it, but was one of the few locally but it was medically necessary anyway) as it was explained to me (I'm not a doctor, my highest medical cert is "very expired paramedic" and we do NOT deal with that kind of decision).

Sorry for too many ()s. Seriously, is this a real thing? It doesn't seem like that's possible knowing basic anatomy that is taught to us hose monkeys that are also issued bandaids.

Uh, it actually tends to be too tight after a woman has recovered from a vaginal birth, if my experience is anything to go on.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Beachcomber posted:

Technically, the dick touched him.

But did the balls touch?

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

It's literally not possible to stitch a vagina extra to make it tighter. Idk if yall have stopped talking about this but the discussion made me real mad. Daddy stitch is an urban myth.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

EightDeer posted:

[Advice] MFM threesome suddenly turns into MMF threesome

quote:

My bf is usually always very dominant with me and it was weird to see him in that position.

Lmfao

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
That position?

You mean taking a dick like a champ on his first try?

Sorry your BF is the fabled power bottom and you can't stand to see him be more successful than you at something. Jelly af

e: apparently power bottom doesn't mean he has a powerful bottom, my bad.

dudeness fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Nov 8, 2018

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

How do I tell the family I nanny for that their son got my daughter pregnant.

My nanny family has a big age gap between their kids, and their oldest son is already in college. This past summer, I had my daughter help me at their house sometimes. I had to fib a bit about her age so they would hire her and told them she was 18 even though she was only 15. Their son was home for the summer too, and soon there were sparks between them.

I noticed and made sure they had plenty of time alone together because he is a nice boy and I figured he would be a safe first boyfriend for her. They had sex only a few times I think, but she was really shy and inexperienced and didn’t use any protection.

Sure enough she got pregnant. He doesn’t know yet he’s going to be a daddy because he is back at college and they haven’t kept in touch. He’ll be back home for Thanksgiving, and by then her little baby bump won’t be so little any more.

I figured I would have her come over and show him and his mom and dad her bump over Thanksgiving. Any suggestions on how to talk about this with them? And when do I tell them her real age?

I really want us to all to be a good family together. As their nanny I am already sort of family, but this baby means we are all “real” family now. I am also a little worried because we are African American and they are white. I don’t think they are racist, but I don’t think they were expecting this kind of thing to happen.

How should I talk to them?

TL;DR How do I tell the family I nanny for that my daughter is carrying their grand baby.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My [24F] boyfriend [25M] asked my best friend [24M] to act more masculine and dominating around me, to ensure nobody who sees us would hit on me.

This is a relationship of almost 5 months. He's been great but this dropped out of the blue. My best friend just told me.

My BFF Mark has been with me since we were 14. He's gay and not the very masculine type. His personality and interests match mine perfectly and we've been great friends for each other for these 10 years.

This weekend my boyfriend was playing video games with Mark and apparently had this conversation with him that he'd appreciate it if Mark was acting more masculine and dominating when we're hanging out together in public. His idea was that if people perceive him as my boyfriend, a masculine and dominating one, they wouldn't hit on me anymore. But if they see him as a BFF or a less dominating boyfriend they might think I'm still "winnable" by the right man with the right attributes (he means masculine). He thinks Mark should appear less gay when he's around me for this purpose. He says men don't respect an effeminate man's relationship with a girl, so they will still hit on me.

Mark was shocked upon hearing this and told me all about it. I confronted my boyfriend and he doubled down with the above and said he's just looking out for me. I'm just very confused about what's going on in his mind to even have such a strange view on everything. What does this even mean?

Is there something about relationships and masculinity or dominance that I've missed on my entire life? How should I react to this?

tl;dr: Boyfriend suggested to my gay BFF that he should act more dominating and masculine when we're out together so that people think he's my boyfriend and not winnable anymore, to avoid guys hitting on me.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Am I (28M) A Bad Friend For Missing A Friend's (28M) Wedding Because Of My Wife (28F)?

Hi y’all. I’m in a bit of a predicament with a friend. We live in two separate locations, halfway across the globe from each other.I live in a desirable travel location, which is where we got married last year, and he and his fiancé flew out to celebrate with us. His fiancé and himself and now getting married in a very dangerous city in an unstable country (think Middle East/South Asia).

The wedding timing is terrible because it’s the week of my wife’s interviews for her medical school residency. There’s no flexibility and the interviews will determine where in the country we have to move to/live for the next 4 years, and also the trajectory for her career. There’s very little to no room for an errors. She needs me to be with her for not just emotional support, but because there’s a bunch of traveling between the states and she needs help with the logistics while she’s preparing for the interviews, etc.

I’ve told my friend several times that we can’t make it because my wife has interviews, and I need to be with her for the above reasons. There’s also the whole category of issues going into an unstable location and not having easy internet/phone access to help my wife incase something goes wrong or she needs help with her interviews. My friend is now freaking out, he keeps texting me and guilt tripping me because they came to our wedding. I totally understand that and I’m sad to have to miss it it, but I just can’t take the risk or change of something going wrong and it affecting the path of our lives (having to move out of state because an interview at a local school didn’t go well, or my wife was late, etc.).

Am I bad friend for this? That’s how he’s making me feel with the bombarding messages. Thanks.

TLDR: I really can't make a friend's wedding that is in an unstable country halfway across the globe because I need to support my wife during a very important and stressful time that has direct impact on the future of our lives.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

As their nanny I am already sort of family,

oh lady, you're about to get a big wake up call

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Coworker gave me an edible and it took me to the emergency room.

I've been getting a lot or PMs requesting an update about my edible situation and i'm here to post that now. Thanks for everybody's responses on my last thread. I have never had this happen to me and i'm thankful for everyone's insight on the situation. I had a meeting with HR and my manager yesterday regarding the edible and they wanted to know everything that had happened. I explained everything and what had happened to and from the hospital. My coworker lied and told HR that I knew the brownie had marijuana and I took it to get through the work day. They asked me if this was true and I told them he was lying. My coworker also told HR I've been asking to try marijuana and that's true, I did ask to try marijuana but never on the job or without my consent. HR told me they needed to hear both sides of the story in order to pursue further action.

The text message I received in the hospital saved my rear end. I showed the text message stating the edible had marijuana and that he "thought it would be funny to see me high at work". They requested a copy of the screenshot and after a few more questions, asked me to go home. I have filed for workers comp and i'm waiting to hear back from my job regarding this mess and what's going to happen now. I'm from California and I've never done this process before. I'm kind of scared I might get fired or somethings will happen with my employment. I guess i'll just have to find out over time. I did notify my boss that the test might not show as positive since i'm not a constant user as advised by redditors in my last thread. He told me this might be a problem for HR since they will make the final decision on what's going to happen but he will vouch for me and try to make sure nothing happens with my employment.

My coworker is now threatening to sue me if he gets terminated for "lying" about the edible. Can he even do that!? I feel like this whole situation is just getting way out of control. I don't even know what to do.

Update: Charges are being pressed!

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Palemdromes posted:

It's literally not possible to stitch a vagina extra to make it tighter. Idk if yall have stopped talking about this but the discussion made me real mad. Daddy stitch is an urban myth.

I mean this article linked earlier in the thread has examples of people who had it done to them so :shrug:

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/husband-stitch-is-not-just-myth#2

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My nanny family has a big age gap between their kids, and their oldest son is already in college. This past summer, I had my daughter help me at their house sometimes. I had to fib a bit about her age so they would hire her and told them she was 18 even though she was only 15. Their son was home for the summer too, and soon there were sparks between them.

I noticed and made sure they had plenty of time alone together because he is a nice boy and I figured he would be a safe first boyfriend for her. They had sex only a few times I think, but she was really shy and inexperienced and didn’t use any protection.

Sure enough she got pregnant. He doesn’t know yet he’s going to be a daddy because he is back at college and they haven’t kept in touch. He’ll be back home for Thanksgiving, and by then her little baby bump won’t be so little any more.

I figured I would have her come over and show him and his mom and dad her bump over Thanksgiving. Any suggestions on how to talk about this with them? And when do I tell them her real age?

I really want us to all to be a good family together. As their nanny I am already sort of family, but this baby means we are all “real” family now. I am also a little worried because we are African American and they are white. I don’t think they are racist, but I don’t think they were expecting this kind of thing to happen.

TL;DR How do I tell the family I nanny for that my daughter is carrying their grand baby.

Comments on this one are amazing

quote:

No, they do not have to try to get along with you, your daughter, or the baby. All they have to do is see that the baby has what is legally required for child support. If they are nice people, they might pay for your daughter's maternity care and additional items.

Do not blame their reluctance to go into family mode on race, it's about expectations. Many would say that they do not have to try to get along with a lying employee who facilitated the entrapment of their son into a lifelong obligation.
That's may be an extremely negative take on what happened but it is supported by the facts you laid out here.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Palemdromes posted:

I skipped about 200 pages to come back to read this. Keep on trucking thread

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

ArbitraryC posted:

Comments on this one are amazing

They.....they do know entrapment generally needs a party to try and do something.

I mean the mom is all kinds of hosed up but that’s the angle you choose?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

that's reddit for you, sneaky women always trying to trap men with babies

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
When your parents are so controlling even your fellow Mormons feel like they should chill out a bit:

I am 18, and I live with my parents due to financial reasons (I wasn’t allowed to get a job until this year), and they are locking down all of my devices that belong to me. I don’t think this shouldn’t be legal, and I’m wondering if it is (Utah, United States)

quote:

Please excuse the mobile formatting and bad grammar/explanation. It’s 1:30 and i’m Tired as sin. I might edit tomorrow to make it more readable but I just need to get this out while it’s fresh on my mind.

Okay, so some preface;

I am 18 years old and in college, I live with my parents because I don’t have any money to move out on my own, plus some other complications with my parents (but more on that later), basically leading me to be stuck here, at least for now. I would be fine with this, however, there is a big underlying problem. Because I was only allowed to get a job recently (when I turned 18), and on top of that, I’m only allowed to work at our county Ice center, which is run by my mother’s friend, and i’m paid minimum wage to be there for about 3 hours a week, leading me to have pitiful amounts of money. Due to this, my parents have GRACIOUSLY offered to pay for my college (I honestly can’t thank them enough for doing that for me, it’s one of the things I’m so grateful to them for). However, because of this, i believe my parents are treating all of my personal belongings as theirs, and that they’re just “Letting me use it.” For example, my phone was paid for by me and my dad splitting the cost in half. We made it VERY CLEAR that this was my phone when we bought it, and he was just assisting me. He also pays for my service because, again, they only allow me to work this one job that earns me maybe 20 bucks a week. I also have a desktop computer that my father was going to throw out, but I rescued it out of the dumpster and put it back together as my own PC. Again, he was throwing it away, and I saved it because it was still a functioning computer, and it’s a great desktop, plus after I rescued it, he said I could have it because “It was garbage.”

Now fast forward to recently. My parents have decided to change my password on my desktop without my knowledge of the code so they can keep me out of it without their permission, and while I was sleeping, they installed a program on my phone called OurPact, which is a parental control system for phones and other devices designed to give someone control of other’s use of certain apps by just flat out disabling them

Link if it helps - https://ourpact.com

I feel like this is stepping over my legal right to privacy and private property. Yes, I am very aware that they are helping me so much, and I can’t thank them enough, but I’m not sure sacrificing autonomy is worth all of this. I also feel like this infringes on my right to privacy, because I can only guess, but I assume OurPact allows my parents to monitor what I do at all times.

TLDR; my parents are locking down my personal devices despite me being a consenting adult and treating it like everything I own belongs to them

I’m just wondering, is this legal? And if not, what should I do to convey this to them?

I know I might be coming off as spoiled or entitled, but considering i’m IN my financial situation because of my parent’s rules on where I can work, I feel like this is partially caused by them.

Update 1; I found this in OurPact’s terms of service explicitly stating over the Age of 18 years of age. Would that include me or would I have to wait until i’m 19? http://imgur.com/JzYhwgV

Update 2; I brought this to the attention of my father, and he said “Well if OurPact wants to sue me, they can.” ....so I guess I report to them then. -_(:/)_/-

Note; I live in Salt Lake

quote:

How’d ya guess /s

Truthfully though, I’m Mormon myself, and I’ve even gone to my bishop about this, and HE thinks they’re crazy too. In fact most of my ward thinks they are.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

Haifisch posted:

When your parents are so controlling even your fellow Mormons feel like they should chill out a bit:

I am 18, and I live with my parents due to financial reasons (I wasn’t allowed to get a job until this year), and they are locking down all of my devices that belong to me. I don’t think this shouldn’t be legal, and I’m wondering if it is (Utah, United States)

Ask the Bishop to speak to his parents and--

oh, who am I kidding. That would make dad break out the shackles and ball.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Haifisch posted:

The college his parents are so "generous" to pay for probably isn't even an accredited university. Probably one of the religious universities that only gets you jobs with politicians.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
if you are willing to follow the byu party line and never have sex in college, it's cheap as gently caress

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Holy heck

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

bob dobbs is dead posted:

if you are willing to follow the byu party line and never have sex in college, it's cheap as gently caress

I remember reading somewhere that they have sex, just some weird way where they put the dick in then both people hold perfectly still and no one cums. it had a name that I can't remember, maybe brigham board or something

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
Soaking.

number 1 snake fan
Jul 16, 2018

Thanks, I had almost forgotten about that

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

This didn't end well in Bojack Horseman and it's not going to end well here

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Hahahaha is this the new welfare queen menace to keep country club peckerwoods up at night

quote:

As long as the family supports us, then we won’t need welfare. But if they fire me and cut her off, you are right — we’ll probably have to report the son. I really do think they will understand we are either all family now or their son belongs in jail.
Guess who's coming to dinner.. or else

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

quote:

I really do think they will understand we are either all family now or their son belongs in jail.

This seems, uh, kind of a 180, by which I mean "lying about your daughter's age, then using it as blackmail" seems pretty sad. I usually am able to assume these are fake, but man if this isn't fake it sure is icky.

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Nov 8, 2018

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

It’s funny, OP originally posted in the nanny subreddit, and they basically chased her off to relationships. Thank god!

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
STOLEN SEED STOLEN SEED

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Smirking_Serpent posted:

It’s funny, OP originally posted in the nanny subreddit, and they basically chased her off to relationships. Thank god!

It's going to be a troll. Underage black woman traps moneyed up white family with pregnancy after lying about their age. No way this is real.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

It's fake as hell but it's like a perfectly crafted persona to trigger racists without giving them any target they can do more than rage impotently at and I hope to see it all over the Internet ruining maga twitter's lives by the end of the month

AGE OF CONSENT LAWS ARE FORCED MISCEGENATION :bahgawd:

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Nov 8, 2018

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

That raises an interesting question: if you have a state that has a "rape by deception" law which I've never heard about, wouldn't lying about your age if you're underage count? Telling an 18 year old you're 18 when you're really 16?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

"I didn't know she was underage, your honor" is like the hoariest old joke about a bad legal defense there is

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Oh I know! But in this scenario the 18 year old is innocent and had no idea

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I doubt they had a formal contract and were just giving the daughter cash. It would end up just being one family's word against the others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I feel really bad for that daughter tbh