Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
I for one can't wait for the NSW Labor opposition to sacrifice the moral high ground to the Liberals over the inevitable lovely hot takes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doing all the permutations of choices here isn't this literally the worst possible position to take?

Edit: I forgot admit it's true but stay as leader, so second worst.

Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013

Lid posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong but doing all the permutations of choices here isn't this literally the worst possible position to take?

Edit: I forgot admit it's true but stay as leader, so second worst.

Not a lawyer, but it seems like the sort of move he would make if you were fearful of other women coming forward and maybe suing him. Presumably they would feel safer doing so if he is already on record saying he does that stuff.

Gentleman Baller fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Nov 8, 2018

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Time for the ALP to declare ‘Jihad’ on the Liberal government

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

I hope tapes of Foley apologising to his victim leak now

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Sparticle posted:

They are just selling off old corporate stores to franchisees. The franchisee now has to pay for new ovens and other parts of the store that have needed upgrades for years. The franchisee now struggles to make profit so they gently caress over their staff while Dominos corporate gets to distance themselves from widespread worker exploitation. :capitalism:

the SDA is a bad union

I have extremely inside info regarding their franchise negotiating process and whilst they are selling off some corporate stores the vast majority are just new stores and ones picked up cheap from failed competitors (whether independent or from basket cases like Eagle Boys etc).

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

JBP posted:

I hope my female sexual and emotional partner doesn't decide she wants kids in 8 years when she becomes my age now. It will ruin my personal responsibility carbon offset scheme.

The weirdest humblebrag

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Less than two hours until Mal drops the milquetoast bomb, comrades

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
Courageous choice to go defamation on sexual assault allegations with a named witness backing up the accuser imo

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

iajanus posted:

I have extremely inside info regarding their franchise negotiating process and whilst they are selling off some corporate stores the vast majority are just new stores and ones picked up cheap from failed competitors (whether independent or from basket cases like Eagle Boys etc).

yeah I've been out of Dominos for over 5 years now so I'd imagine it's mostly new stores at this point.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Oh poo poo yeah

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

thatbastardken posted:

sorry, i was responding to this dumb poo poo when you jumped in:

if you want to go to the mat for the sanctity of Cartoon telling all bloodmouths they can't be progressive owing to their lack of purity then fine, but it's a stupid exclusionary position to take.

I get it. You refuse to take one step until they've taken a hundred. Personally I don't believe you'd ever do anything even then.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib

MysticalMachineGun posted:

No mention of the NBN I bet.

It will be the most screened questions for a Q&A session and nothing will be answered.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

If he can't bring himself to badmouth Murdoch after what happened then he truly is a coward.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

I get it. You refuse to take one step until they've taken a hundred. Personally I don't believe you'd ever do anything even then.

you don't get anything, you don't know me, and go gently caress yourself.

asio
Nov 29, 2008

"Also Sprach Arnold Jacobs: A Developmental Guide for Brass Wind Musicians" refers to the mullet as an important tool for professional cornet playing and box smashing black and blood

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

salvation by works was disproved centuries ago

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

thatbastardken posted:

you don't get anything, you don't know me, and go gently caress yourself.

Prove me wrong

asio posted:

salvation by works was disproved centuries ago

There will be no salvation for any of us

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

If you aren't personally leading a vanguard party into Wall Street to bayonet every CEO and board member you're just another selfish LNP voter IMO

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Aesculus posted:

If you aren't personally leading a vanguard party into Wall Street to bayonet every CEO and board member you're just another selfish LNP voter IMO

:hmmyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko372vrAsfM

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Like gently caress, I get where you're coming from. Meat is bad for you (as a human), animals, and the environment, and I count myself drat lucky that I'm in a position to be able to afford Quorn over beef even though it's thrice as expensive and have several hours free to cook something good with. Some people don't, and trying to place yourself over others who are on the same side in some sort of greener-than-thou mess is counterproductive at best.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Live blog this show itt I don't want to watch the ABC and transform into a nazi.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

You did Nazi q&a

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

JBP posted:

Live blog this show itt I don't want to watch the ABC and transform into a nazi.

Badham is a good journalist.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i want to watch q&a but also don’t because i know its going to be a let down

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

bowmore posted:

i want to watch q&a but also don’t because i know its going to be a let down

So normal then?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Malcolm going to get his dick out on qanda.

Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013

Aesculus posted:

Like gently caress, I get where you're coming from. Meat is bad for you (as a human), animals, and the environment, and I count myself drat lucky that I'm in a position to be able to afford Quorn over beef even though it's thrice as expensive and have several hours free to cook something good with. Some people don't, and trying to place yourself over others who are on the same side in some sort of greener-than-thou mess is counterproductive at best.

I think your posts have generally been quite good and unlike many of my fellow leftists I agree decorum is important even with things like the impending doom of earth, but one little nitpick here, helping push the idea that being vegetarian is something that can only be accomplished by people with a lot of free time is extremely not good.

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:
I want to believe

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Malcolm is going to pull his leather jacket, a full deck of cards, a dove, a rabbit and Brendan Nelson from his mouth as one final trick on Q&A

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I can’t believe they are going to have Godwin Grech ask a question.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Anidav posted:

Badham is a good journalist.

:thunk:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Malcolm going to get his dick out on qanda.

bandaid.friend posted:

I want to believe

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

instrumental? INSTRUMENTAL??

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

malcolm's dick is also named malcolm and he does ventriloquism with it but he doesn't even do a special voice for it, it's just his regular voice

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Ugh, ABC 24 talking horse racing. gently caress this.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

SSMG just did a huge fart for a 3 month old, a good omen for what's to come

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

No leather jacket gently caress this

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Can’t believe no one posted van badhams column about violence against women in video games.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Can’t believe no one posted van badhams column about violence against women in video games.

Really? You really can't believe no one posted a Badham article?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Ugh, he's talking like normal. I was hoping he'd be fired up instead of robotic