Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Ghostlight posted:

I've spent three days downloading Destiny 2

I spent a day, and deleted it after ten minutes. sorry ICR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

lmao loving sun man

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

802.11weed posted:

I spent a day, and deleted it after ten minutes. sorry ICR

Hey, at least you tried!

Drythe posted:

lmao loving sun man

Hey, plenty of people think it’s really good now!

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
The only way to win is not to play.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I miss this lovely loving game.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Erdricks posted:

The only way to win is not to play.

I'm winning at life!

e: how do I cosmic

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
I got Destiny 2 in a Humble Monthly a while back. It's just lacking solo, so my interest fizzled out.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I picked up Destiny 2 because it was free but I'm probably going to play the new Warframe stuff instead, go all Tony Hawk's Pro Skater on the new hoverboard.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
I've been playing Diablo 3 on Switch, and it makes me wish Gaz didn't fail at consoles and die.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I miss this lovely loving game.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
x for mape

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Shine posted:

I've been playing Diablo 3 on Switch, and it makes me wish Gaz didn't fail at consoles and die.

D3 is like the perfect switch game

It should have been switch only

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
Marvel Heroes currently is more playable and fun than Destiny 2.

Mr. Whale
Apr 9, 2009

x

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Giedroyc posted:

Marvel Heroes currently is more playable and fun than Destiny 2.

The highest class of weapons and armor is yellow colored; I'm not sure what else you guys want from it.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It's kind of blowing my mind that this whole time Destiny 2 was just a slow first-person version of Warframe.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Ghostlight posted:

It's kind of blowing my mind that this whole time Destiny 2 was just a slow first-person version of Warframe.

But there are many more robbit classes in Warframe. :thunk:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

x

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Ghostlight posted:

Destiny 2 is actually a good game though.

Unlike decidedly bad game Warframe.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

lol if you liek good games

~20 hours in no man's sky in the last week~

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

ponzicar posted:

The highest class of weapons and armor is yellow colored; I'm not sure what else you guys want from it.

Uniques
Costumes
Playable moon knight

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

HebrewMagic posted:

Playable moon knight

There's still the pinball table :unsmith:

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Deakul posted:

Destiny 2 is actually a good game though.

no tho

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

hmmm

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

So Battlefield V came out yesterday (today technically) and we are giving away a ton of trial keys to play the game if anybody is interested. Just ask in the discord.

The trial keys let you play for 10 hours so you can see if you like it. It’s pretty fun so far and is a much better launch than expected.

Be wary though, there are women in the game that say gently caress and I guess the moron redditors don’t like that.

Thx you.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

But how often do the ladies allow me to push a button and shoot a bouncing laser at everyone's dicks

Rockbear
Sep 11, 2001

Milady, 'tis the clobbering hour.

Soothing Vapors posted:

D3 is like the perfect switch game

It should have been switch only

:same:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Man, if this stupid dead gay game was still around, we could have a Spiders-Man costume.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I played through the campaign in destiny 2 early this week and it was pretty fun. Not really sure why people were making GBS threads all over it, destiny 1 must have been amazing.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I live in constant fear of what the feral animals that posted on the oforums would have to say about any tie in or even general discussion of the spiderverse movie

I saw one of them in my nightmares claim Peni Parker as his waifu and woke up sweating bullets

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

#notmyspidersman

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im no zoologist but isn't that a snake

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

Snakers Man

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Snakes on a man

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

punchymcpunch posted:

it's not our place to question it

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Just Moon Knight It (tm)

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I am playing Grim Dawn with the Grimarillion mod. It adds a bunch of fan-made and OP classes, and triples the amount of mobs in the world so you get a poo poo load of loot and exp.

Aborted
Aug 7, 2007

Boba Fatt
Got a kick out of this via reddit

quote:

Von Dorman's LinkedIn Gazillion blurb is ridiculous
CEO

Gazillion Entertainment

Aug 2015 – Jul 2018 3 yrs

I came off the board in September 2015 to try and lead a turn around at Gazillion.

Over a 2 year period i restructured the company and turned if profitable - I did this by expanding our MMO Marvel Heroes from one to three platforms - adding the PS4 & XBOX platforms in the Summer of 2017 to augment our PC platform. Though I lowered OPEX by 40% I actually increased headcount and added a second development team, which in January of 2017 began work on a second major game based on an iconic IP as beloved as Marvel. We accomplished a great amount in 2 years - we did it by managing our cash, working well with our partners, our investors and putting a strategy in place that we were executing on. Everyone at Gazillion worked at an incredible pace and level for the 2 years I ran it. We were a family type of culture - we put our people above all else, believing that a happy incentivized workforce would make Gazillion a better company in the long run. It was a very special place to work and my team was amazing. The company was acquired by Trion this past summer.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Under my watch everything went great - including insolvency negotiations with the bank!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

quote:

We were a family type of culture

Ahh...so that is the reasoning he used to not pay anyone after the offices were shuttered.