Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

What the gently caress is no nut november. I mean, I get the general idea. Just... why? Is it a troll?

https://www.bet.com/style/living/2017/11/10/what_s-the-deal-with-no-nut-november-.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Milo and POTUS posted:

What the gently caress is no nut november. I mean, I get the general idea. Just... why? Is it a troll?

Probably to counteract movember if that's made its way to the states?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Sonic....n..nnooo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

article posted:

If you're wondering why there are a lot of baby showers around July and August, it’s probably because the men survived No Nut November months prior.

No, I didn't because this is loving stupid and just because you make it sound like it's some long established tradition doesn't mean it is.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

No, I didn't because this is loving stupid and just because you make it sound like it's some long established tradition doesn't mean it is.

look at you getting irate about a article in B E T

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Gonna jerk off every day to combat this. This doesn't change my current jerk off schedule

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Gonna jerk off every day to combat this. This doesn't change my current jerk off schedule

:same:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

NoNutNovemeber is stupid. Who the gently caress cares if you dont beat it? Or do?

loving everyone wants to blame everyone else for their own problems.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

LingcodKilla posted:

I dunno there’s apartments for $1500 a month in DC. Not great but it’s totally doable.

So a sum of $4500 including security deposit, for housing alone, and we're assuming she'll get paid two weeks into term rather than having the system take an extra cycle or two to get her in the system and backpay her for 4-6 weeks?

Sounds lovely.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Dont forget income verification. I had to dance that dance almost every year now. And credit check and app fee, etc. Also parking fees, utilities, HOA if not included.

She needs a gofundme

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Viva Miriya posted:

look at you getting irate about a article in B E T

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to beat it anymore

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

bob dobbs is dead posted:

im pretty sure you're supposed to not have roommates for natsec reasons or some poo poo

(drives it up to a solid 2500, iirc)

No, there’s apartments with $1500 one block from the USNO in DC. I toured them in person and they are old and slightly shabby but quite livable.
When I go back on orders in Jan I’ll be staying there.

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

I mean at least when the Taoists wouldn't jerk off they did it because they were expecting literal superpowers and not because they just wanted to get laid.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

M_Gargantua posted:

So a sum of $4500 including security deposit, for housing alone, and we're assuming she'll get paid two weeks into term rather than having the system take an extra cycle or two to get her in the system and backpay her for 4-6 weeks?

Sounds lovely.

Ugh fine I’ll float her the money if she asks me. I think she’s good for it.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Soulex posted:

Dont forget income verification. I had to dance that dance almost every year now. And credit check and app fee, etc. Also parking fees, utilities, HOA if not included.

She needs a gofundme

I don't know what she is going to do, I just know it is going to be wrong and here is what she should have done better:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

She should have been born rich bing bong so simple

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.
Very disappointed in bothsides.

Its nutvember and nonutvember.

It's like right there jesus

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

.... that's a lot of money

Not in DC.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I was conceived on or near Valentine's Day because 9 months from that date is November and my birthdays and November. Everybody count 3 months back and figure out when your parents banged

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Waroduce posted:

I was conceived on or near Valentine's Day because 9 months from that date is November and my birthdays and November. Everybody count 3 months back and figure out when your parents banged

So close but so far

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

So close but so far

I like your name

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Tug one out every day as per normal. Hands no hairier than usual.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

.... that's a lot of money

$1500/mo is a loving roach infested shack in DC.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Naramyth posted:

Very disappointed in bothsides.

Its MOvember and nonutvember.

It's like right there jesus

fixed for you

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

orange juche posted:

$1500/mo is a loving roach infested shack in DC.

$1500/mo won't even get you a studio here.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

ded posted:

$1500/mo won't even get you a studio here.

You in the Bay area? That's the only place more expensive than Manhattan/DC.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Waroduce posted:

:thunk:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Gotta up your game

Or

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Bolow posted:

Gotta up your game

Or

Ouch.

True story: I once didn't jerk off for like 8 months when I was hard into adderall, it literally replaced my sex drive

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

the real answer is that modern society is extremely lonely and isolated and these incels are blaming women rather than capitalism destroying community.

Incels are less to do with capitalism and more to do with just misogyny. India and China have similar problems with single dudes causing trouble but this is more to do with an actual glut of males due to One Child policy and selective abortions. Regardless of the cause, the end result remains the same: violence towards women.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Wrong url oops ignore me

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Wait so is no nut november no jerking off or not sex? Or is the participation pool rather limited in that choice? This seems like the kind of thing that someone starts as a joke.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
It's like r/NoFap except for one month.

It's really dumb

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

What possible reason is there for that, to just walk around with a boner all month? Pretty sure that is just straight up not healthy.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
my guess about "chance it has somethin to do w/ white nationalism" is approaching 100%

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Nephzinho posted:

What possible reason is there for that, to just walk around with a boner all month? Pretty sure that is just straight up not healthy.

my guess about "chance it has somethin to do w/ white nationalism" is approaching 100%

+ Misogyny because women give you boners and are the reason your incel life is not a harem romance movie.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Yeesh, Bernie.

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1060551541415989248?s=21

All those not racist white voters who refuse to vote for a black man.

Oh well, if they’re not racist, it’s cool hust run white candidates forever?

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Nephzinho posted:

quote:

The scientists found that men who ejaculated 21 or more times a month enjoyed a 33% lower risk of prostate cancer compared with men who reported four to seven ejaculations a month throughout their lifetimes.
https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/does-frequent-ejaculation-help-ward-off-prostate-cancer-20090929112

VERY unhealthy to NoNut.

Play it safe, nut every day for better health!

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY

Nothing is new. Although I'm not sure Kubrick was quite imagining this bullshit. So a bit of insanity, a bit of Nazi, a bit of Misogyny, and 100% "Oh dear god, the people who invented the internet have a lot to answer for".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Incels are just weird loving people in general

https://twitter.com/MichaelEHayden/status/1054378478878027776