Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
This is an artists rendering of a crab. Apparently people used to smash open the carapace and suck out the innards with butter. The purpose of this ritual and of this animal is unknown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

This is an artists rendering of a crab. Apparently people used to smash open the carapace and suck out the innards with butter. The purpose of this ritual and of this animal is unknown.

The purpose of every living thing is to be eaten. Some people have organ donor cards. I have a "please cannibalize me" card.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Bury me in BBQ sauce.

wearing a lampshade

Hitting my head on a low chandelier and swearing eternal vengeance

wearing a lampshade

Becoming a mastermind supervillain with plans of world destruction due to a single incident where I bumped my head on a chandelier hanging above the dining room table at my grandma's house

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Sucking blood from the paper cut on my finger I think, "You've made a powerful enemy today, Shiny Bright Paper Company. A powerful enemy."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

albany academy posted:

Becoming a mastermind supervillain with plans of world destruction due to a single incident where I bumped my head on a chandelier hanging above the dining room table at my grandma's house

"Why, Mr. Bond? Why? The same reason someone would hang a chandelier with a five foot clearance. Because no one thinks of anyone but themselves! I am merely honest with myself."

Manifisto

the villain laughs maniacally as he jabs the button, launching the stolen nuclear warhead towards the town where the chandelier factory is located. the henchman quails and murmurs "my god, boss . . . that chandelier must have done something terrible to you."

the villain's laughter ends as abruptly as it began. "it was . . . my father."

"what . . . what did the chandelier do to him?"

"he says he was careless, and should have waited for the bulb to cool down before replacing it," says the villain, trembling with rage as he watches the missile's blip fly across the radar screen. "but I know better."

ty nesamdoom!

wearing a lampshade

"you know that low clearance step could really use some kind of visual indicator." I say, slowly getting back up and dusting myself off. "Hard to see otherwise. Wouldn't want someone else to trip on that, say while carrying a cup of coffee? Some person less well adjusted than myself might think this would be reason enough to murder your entire loving family you loving piece of poo poo motherfucker."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I smack my lips and say, "Well, I guess that jug was sugar free tea...Has anyone seen my notebook?"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Adobe's licensing was created by a supervillain, but how many supervillains has it created?

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Adobe's licensing was created by a supervillain, but how many supervillains has it created?

i refuse to google it but there must be some story or other out there where open source software people are portrayed as literal superheroes

ty nesamdoom!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Is GIMP DC or Marvel?

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
youtube is actually a peer-to-peer site where people have to maintain a 1.0 (upload/download) ratio or they get kicked out. also (probs been done b4) me

TheShrike fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Oct 23, 2018

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
lining up before work to do the pledge of allegiance to the Firm

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
A dystopian future where devastating hugs are the weapon of gladiatorial combat

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MUTANTS AND WARLOCKS

IN THE CORNER OF FIRE IS JACOB WETTERLING, WHO WHISPERS EXTREMELY PERSONAL AFFIRMATIONS INTO HIS OPPONENTS EARS, MAKING THEIR SOUL WEEP

AND IN THE CORNER OF BLADES IS MITCH JACKSON, SPECIALIZING IN GIVING THE FOREARM GRIP POST HUG, STARING DEEPLY INTO HIS OPPONENTS EYES UNTIL THEY REALIZE JUST HOW VALUABLE THEY ARE AS A PERSON, NOT JUST TO MITCH, BUT TO THEMSELVES, CATHARSIS THAT DROPS THEM TO THEIR KNEES

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
the legendary bear hug that started ww1

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A sense of warmth and peace that just wrecks a motherfucker.

Harold Fjord
Gofundme, but you can make requests.

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

A sense of warmth and peace that just wrecks a motherfucker.

Reading this makes me feel this.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
her: *walks by*

me: drat, girl. what are some cute ways that your pets have unique personalities?

her: *tries to ignore me, keeps walking*

me: that's cold, shawty. yo, mercury's out of retrograde, do you know some interesting facts about essential oils?

me [following her]: it'd be reasonable to support my partner's juice cleanse if it seems important to her

her: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE

me [shouting after her]: it;s neat when dresses have pockets

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Cubone posted:

me: drat, girl. what are some cute ways that your pets have unique personalities?

me: that's cold, shawty. yo, mercury's out of retrograde, do you know some interesting facts about essential oils?

me [following her]: it'd be reasonable to support my partner's juice cleanse if it seems important to her

lol

Manifisto

Cubone posted:

ty nesamdoom!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Final Spooktober Jokes

A spooooOOoooky tax bill
A haunted jock strap
A vampire teenager who wears garlic cologne to be edgy
A dog bitten by a werewolf becomes a canisman
A mummy rehydrating in a glass of water like those dinosaur shaped sponges
Falling in love with a sexy jack o lantern
Poorly thought out "Sexy" costumes:
Sexy Dental Surgeon
Sexy Speech Therapist
Sexy Dead Possum
Sexy Grimace
Sexy Gritty (do not quote reply with a picture)
How the gently caress do skeletons smoke weed?
Threads we should have posted:
Halloween at my Orthodox Satanist Household
My Culture is Not a Costume and other Dispatches from Hogwarts at this Time of Year
Finally a time to shine for my horrific injuries
Halloween costumes in hell:
Reasonably Dressed Angel
Reasonably Dressed Evangelist
Sexy Grimace

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Sexy Gritty (do not quote reply with a picture)

:colbert: you're not the boss of me!

ty nesamdoom!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
NOOOOOO

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
halloween as orthodox satanist has potential

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

got any sevens posted:

Feel free to run with it if the spirit moves you, friend.

FactsAreUseless

got any sevens posted:

This is the plot of the new Sabrina show.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Feel free to run with it if the spirit moves you, friend.

these spider webs arent good enough, they must be spun by a black widow at midnight

----------------

wearing a lampshade

Plant a dingleberry and it grows into underpants

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Roll Play the New Neo-Medieval Ages soon to come

A sheet of soft vellum reading, "Mighteth I entice you to squeeze a buttock?"

A trebuchet flinging a fifty pound stone with a scowling emoji carved into it.

A Boston Dynamic robot working a wooden butter churn.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A stained glass window with a conspicuous yellow band on one arch.

Manifisto

a series of pages arrives at your castle bearing scrolls that contain 140 characters or less

ty nesamdoom!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
watching a YouTube video on how to do a self trepanation with a kit from Amazon to release the evil spirits in my skull

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Netflix and chill because hay is a terrible insulator

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
make the thread bird teef

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3873170

FactsAreUseless

Saying the name "Phoebe" wrong in ways that lead to embarrassment, but since it's always written Phoebe the reader can't tell so it all has to be implied, and it escalates to levels of humorous absurdity.

Manifisto

FactsAreUseless posted:

Saying the name "Phoebe" wrong in ways that lead to embarrassment, but since it's always written Phoebe the reader can't tell so it all has to be implied, and it escalates to levels of humorous absurdity.

good idea, pls provide some gifs of phoebe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Manifisto posted:

good idea, pls provide some gifs of phoebe
This is disgusting. Next one's a perma.