Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

RCarr posted:

:siren:Dynasty Question:siren:

I need to drop one player. Which one of these five players is the least valuable in a PPR dynasty format? $250 salary cap. Salaries increase by $1 or 10% each year (whichever is greater).

DJ Chark - $1
Equanimeous St. Brown - $1
Jameis Winston - $1
Mark Walton - $1
Laquon Treadwell - $2

Treadwell or Jameis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
If Pass interference calls awarded fantasy points, Julio would probably be like WR1 by 100.

Seems to me that he gets at least 1 40+ yard pass interference call on him each week. Most of those probably had a decent chance of going for TD's.

Is there a way to check which WR's get pass interference flags on them?

I'm probably bias'd since i own a couple shares of Julio, but i wouldn't be surprised if he has the most pass interference flags committed against him.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Nov 8, 2018

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

VietCampo posted:

If Pass interference calls awarded fantasy points, Julio would probably be like WR1 by 100.

Seems to me that he gets at least 1 40+ yard pass interference call on him each week. Most of those probably had a decent chance of going for TD's.

Is there a way to check which WR's get pass interference flags on them?

I'm probably bias'd since i own a couple shares of Julio, but i wouldn't be surprised if he has the most pass interference flags committed against him.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/wr

Very last column

Jones* does lead the league.

*Marvin :smug:

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Alfalfa posted:

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/wr

Very last column

Jones* does lead the league.

*Marvin :smug:

Ah there is, thanks. lower than i was thinking.

Also lol Woods at 2/6 and AB at 2/2, couldn't they have let them pass the line of scrimmage just a bit first?

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

VietCampo posted:

Ah there is, thanks. lower than i was thinking.

Also lol Woods at 2/6 and AB at 2/2, couldn't they have let them pass the line of scrimmage just a bit first?

I don’t think that counts defensive holding though so that would boost them up a tad.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Boy did I feel smart taking Chris Thompson as my steal in drafts.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

RCarr posted:

Need to drop someone to pick up a defensive player. I'm holding 3 QB's right now (which I hate), so a dropping a QB seems like the obvious choice. Who gets the boot?

Reposting.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

the_american_dream posted:

I'm trying to acquire him for dirt cheap right now. My hope is that with their offensive line getting decimated they are playing in close games and/or from behind more, and have to turn more to Thompson and less to AP.

Assuming he gets healthy of course...

But yeah, if you drafted him it's been super disappointing. Sorry to that guy that traded Aaron Rodgers for Chris Thompson in like Week 3.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

RCarr posted:

Reposting.

I'd drop Fitzpatrick and probably Big Ben too.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

RCarr posted:

Reposting.

Probably Fitz for me. He has a good matchup but who knows if you'll get good Fitz or bad Fitz

Gobias Ind. posted:

I'm trying to acquire him for dirt cheap right now. My hope is that with their offensive line getting decimated they are playing in close games and/or from behind more, and have to turn more to Thompson and less to AP.

Assuming he gets healthy of course...

But yeah, if you drafted him it's been super disappointing. Sorry to that guy that traded Aaron Rodgers for Chris Thompson in like Week 3.

As a Thompson drafter it sucks real bad, I can't even package him in a trade because no one wants such an injury liability

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

MakaVillian posted:

Probably Fitz for me. He has a good matchup but who knows if you'll get good Fitz or bad Fitz

As a Thompson drafter it sucks real bad, I can't even package him in a trade because no one wants such an injury liability

Yeah I should clarify that I'm sitting at 6-3 in a league where 8/12 make the playoffs, so I'm looking for potential league winners in weeks 14-16. I also have an IR spot I can stash him in.

Don't trade for Chris Thompson if you need wins now.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

MakaVillian posted:

I moved on from the Thompson experiment a few weeks ago and it felt liberating!

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

kimcicle posted:

That was my main concern. He has Deshaun Watson and Fitzmagic; FAs in my league include Prescott, Bortles, Flacco...?

Ask for Fitz back in the deal. He has no need for 3 QBs and I'm guessing Fitz would be the one he drops. Fitz is also a solid backup who I'd maybe take over Luck anyway.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

the_american_dream posted:

I'm a big fan of my bench this week.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Inspector_666 posted:

I'm a big fan of my bench this week.

Why do you have a kicker on your bench?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Alfalfa posted:

Why do you have a kicker on your bench?

I'm 4-5 in 7th place and don't actually care that much anymore.

The only position I would need to fill at this point is TE (Njoku) and given the options I might as well just pencil in a 0 there if he can't go.

Eternal Hobo
Nov 7, 2008
I need a defense for Houston's bye and the selection is...not great. What's the pick up here, Washington or Indy?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Eternal Hobo posted:

I need a defense for Houston's bye and the selection is...not great. What's the pick up here, Washington or Indy?

Colts, weirdly, and they have a solid schedule for a few weeks too.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
As I am a crazy person, I will be rolling the dice with my large adult son Curtis Samuel again.

C'mon Panthers, just give him starter-level snaps and make him the PPR monster I believe he can be.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Need some commissioner advice-
12 team PPR league, with 2 players kept year to year. A 6-3 team (Team A) in 2nd place in one of the divisions just made a trade with a 2-7 last place team (Team B). The owners are very good friends and are both new to the league this year.

Team A gives:
Leonard Fournette
Nelson Agholor

Team B gives:
Adam Thielen
Lamar Miller

A couple of other owners are complaining that this should be reversed as they think it's collusion, but I'm pretty squarely in the "don't reverse trades unless it's blatant collusion" camp. Am I erring too much on the side of letting trades stand?

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Veritek83 posted:

12 team PPR league, with 2 players kept year to year. A 6-3 team (Team A) in 2nd place in one of the divisions just made a trade with a 2-7 last place team (Team B). The owners are very good friends and are both new to the league this year.

Team A gives:
Leonard Fournette
Nelson Agholor

Team B gives:
Adam Thielen
Lamar Miller

A couple of other owners are complaining that this should be reversed as they think it's collusion, but I'm pretty squarely in the "don't reverse trades unless it's blatant collusion" camp. Am I erring too much on the side of letting trades stand?

Perfectly fine trade there and it’s not collusion. You are good to go.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Veritek83 posted:

Team A gives:
Leonard Fournette
Nelson Agholor

Team B gives:
Adam Thielen
Lamar Miller

In a keeper that's fine because the guy might be big on Fournette for the future. In a redraft league.... It would be on the borderline of collusion.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Tiptoes posted:

As I am a crazy person, I will be rolling the dice with my large adult son Curtis Samuel again.

C'mon Panthers, just give him starter-level snaps and make him the PPR monster I believe he can be.

Definitely crazy, but I appreciate your consistency!

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Instead of the free win I'm supposed to have playing the taco of our league, he runs out Roesliwhatthefuckever

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Big Ben, Antonio Brown, and Christian McCaffrey (PPR) owner checking in.

...feels pretty drat good, today. Especially going against the 8-1 league leader, who owns James Conner.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Is offering Adrian Peterson and John Brown for David Johnson viable?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Yea, DJ has been pretty terrible this year.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I mean, yeah, but why would you do that?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Inspector_666 posted:

I mean, yeah, but why would you do that?

Because of the following:

1. Peterson is now behind a depleted line on a team with limited alternative weapons and a tendency to ignore him when game script says to.

2. John Brown is my WR6, and Flacco has not been throwing well.

3. David Johnson should continue to see improved usage and has a much higher ceiling.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Solid offer. I expect DJ to have a better second half.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I don’t see the guy accepting it. I know I wouldn’t. I’d need a better WR to consider it.

DJ is still a RB1 and will keep getting more and more opportunities.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I had both Cam Newton and Big Ben. I'm sure you can guess which one I started :(

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Alfalfa posted:

I don’t see the guy accepting it. I know I wouldn’t. I’d need a better WR to consider it.

DJ is still a RB1 and will keep getting more and more opportunities.

It's definitely worth offering. I'd consider it as a DJ owner.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Got a trade verbally agreed to. But it involves a player that started last night on the other team. Is there a fair way of making this trade happen this week somehow?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

89 posted:

Got a trade verbally agreed to. But it involves a player that started last night on the other team. Is there a fair way of making this trade happen this week somehow?

Not really. It should just process for next week.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

89 posted:

Ask the commissioner.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I got offered Mixon for Conner+Bell and I want to mash especially after Conner getting a concussion but I need a sanity check to make sure I'm not just being a gigantic homer

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
So I flew out Tate for Bell straight up and he countered with Alshon for Bell straight up.

I kinda want to accept it. I really don't want both Tate and Jeffrey and the potential upside is huge. That is also providing Bell reports back, and actually plays this year which is in serious doubt. On the other side, he is in like 8th place and probably won't make the playoffs so potentially no harm no foul trade here. Thoughts?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I don't know why Bell would bother reporting at this point. There's no upside for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Gobias Ind. posted:

Not really. It should just process for next week.
Our trades process immeadiatley.

I'm the commish.

It's a 3 way trade. But, if I have the other trade go through, then I'm over on salary cap. The other trade is to get under salary.

Just gotta go by everyone's word I guess?