Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:nyd:NO SUBSTITUTIONS:zaurg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Just wait till they try my new sauce.

*pours two giant jugs of mayo and ketchup*

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I hate the Canadians one so loving much, as a Canadian I am happy to laugh at us and get dunked on but they were just gigantic irredeemable douches for no reason.

For a minute I thought this was the RLM thread and then we were going to have to fight.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Peggy's Sugarfoot's.

Peggy...'...s Sugarfoot...'...s

It gets even funnier when she takes her part of the neon sign home for her office in the water heater room.

That's the third time today that train come off the track!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

The only episode that actively pisses me off is the one where Bobby hangs out with the poop cleaner for career week. Bobby found something he genuinely liked and was thriving at, and the poop cleaner guy actually liked Bobby too. Then Hank came up with some flimsy logic of Bobby not being skinny and conventionally attractive enough for society to see past him being a poop scooper and ruins it for Bobby.

At least the cat episode has the silver lining of Bill having a happy ending for once.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
if bobby had become a shitpicker then their businesses would've been in direct competition. and that's not a battle bobby would have won

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Bobby found his own similar but different niche with the puke clean up. It probably wouldn't have been as sustainable as dog poop, but he seemed to have been doing well. Those frat boys were weirded out at first but all in when Bobby gave them his pitch.

Even if Bobby were to go back to dog poop, he probably would have found different turf and the Earth Cleaner guy was the chillest dude ever. He would have probably would have told Bobby a good spot to go to. Probably would have invested in Bobby too.

The whole ending puts a lovely taste in my mouth.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
What did anyone else think of the episode where Bobby had JROTC or something with Cotton and he put Bobby in the hole?

I'm trying to remember that line from Hank about how you can't break jello.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

It was mud, not Jello. I don't remember the exact quote but it boiled down to that you can't beat mud into shape but it's resilient that way.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

all koth episodes are good, some are just less good than others.

personally the one where bobby joins the college meat judging team was the worst tho

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
it's "mush." bobby is mush. ya can't build it up into anything, but ya can't beat it down neither

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Luanne honey, what is it like living without shame of any kind? Is it a good feeling?

... Yes. It is.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I hate the Canadians one so loving much, as a Canadian I am happy to laugh at us and get dunked on but they were just gigantic irredeemable douches for no reason.

That episode inspired me and my roommates to all get beer mugs with out names etched into them to commemorate graduating, but yeah it was kinda off that premise was "these neighbors are really bad neighbors... BECAUSE THEY ARE CANADIAN"

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

The White Dragon posted:

it's "mush." bobby is mush. ya can't build it up into anything, but ya can't beat it down neither

There's some real wisdom about kids and parenting here.

E: the wisdom is sometimes you have to accept your kids for who they are instead of pushing them down your path

Another Bill fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Nov 9, 2018

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Hihohe posted:

Just wait till they try my new sauce.

*pours two giant jugs of mayo and ketchup*

That suggestion box would work better with a hole in the top!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

haljordan posted:

That's the third time today that train come off the track!

That I know of

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

To the flowers of time!!

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

THROUGH THE POWER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST... ahh, what's the point.

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

We know about Rancho Unicorno.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
"i'll tell you what's goin on with our beer. they've sold it to the japanese, who will change the formula and repackage it in square bottles that will only fit cupholders in japanese cars"

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
"I don't even know where this hotdog came from!"

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

Detective No. 27 posted:

The only episode that actively pisses me off is the one where Bobby hangs out with the poop cleaner for career week. Bobby found something he genuinely liked and was thriving at, and the poop cleaner guy actually liked Bobby too. Then Hank came up with some flimsy logic of Bobby not being skinny and conventionally attractive enough for society to see past him being a poop scooper and ruins it for Bobby.

this is the plot of at least 3 episodes, including the H Dumpty's and the christian rock one

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, well, that word won't win you any friends at H. Dumpty's.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNENkv7K39M

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Okay, it's your birthday, yes? You're older now. Where has the time gone, little man? Yes, that's it! And you make a wish for something magical. Don't tell! (football scene) Run! Run! Look at you go! Go to the fifty! Go to the sixty! This is your Olympic dream come true! They try to tackle you, but you won't let them because you look too fantastic! (seaside scene) Hey there, lifeguard, up on your perch so high! All around you they splash and splash, but not you!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Defenestration posted:

this is the plot of at least 3 episodes, including the H Dumpty's and the christian rock one

He was right about the Christian Rock episode at least. And in the H. Dumpty episode there at least was a threat of some sort, not an imagined one they had to engineer.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Yeah the praise him episode is like the clown episode-- Hank steps in does some solid parenting.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Im actually kinda miffed we never got to see bobby with his hair grown out.

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Hihohe posted:

Im actually kinda miffed we never got to see bobby with his hair grown out.

I think we did and that's the joke.

Edit- at least we saw Bill dye Bobby's hair green and even take the bullet with Hank on it. That was sweet.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

I mean Hank's point in the dog clean up episode does actually kinda make sense, in the sense that he was basically saying that someone handsome and charismatic is going to be able to overcome having a job like that socially, but someone like Bobby is just going to be known as the guy who picks up poo poo for a living and be mocked constantly

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Yeah the praise him episode is like the clown episode-- Hank steps in does some solid parenting.

I knew there was another one.

I considered mentioning the Arlen West Baseball episode but bobby's not actually good at baseball

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I like this show King of the Hill.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Blade Runner posted:

I mean Hank's point in the dog clean up episode does actually kinda make sense, in the sense that he was basically saying that someone handsome and charismatic is going to be able to overcome having a job like that socially, but someone like Bobby is just going to be known as the guy who picks up poo poo for a living and be mocked constantly

Except Bobby is incredibly charismatic and has a lot of social intelligence. Hank could never overcome a job like that, especially because he defines himself by his job, but Bobby could easily do so.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Does anyone else here suffer from the same disease as Principal Moss that causes him to wake up in strange places drunk?

haljordan fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Nov 10, 2018

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

They'll just put the tools down if they want to do the drugs Hank.

naem
May 29, 2011

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I like this show King of the Hill.

https://youtu.be/uZBu4mtALFo

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Defenestration posted:

I knew there was another one.

I considered mentioning the Arlen West Baseball episode but bobby's not actually good at baseball

Bobby is a good stick in the track episode and Hank was right to shut that poo poo down too.

Good Chane episode tho.

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

I'm sorry we never got to see Bobby old enough to join Minh's iteration of the Arlen gun club.

Wait no I'm not I'm glad the show ended with dignity nm.

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Someday you'll understand just how much love it takes to crush a little boy's dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Wait a minute...Tim Wu hates Coca-Cola!!