Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

What if it's to stab someone with piss?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

so handsome :swoon:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Do you think Bruno had to explain to the restaurant owner why there was piss residue in the teapot?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Can't wait for Giorno to expel the piss in his tooth like a squid

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Do you think Bruno had to explain to the restaurant owner why there was piss residue in the teapot?

If you’re in the mafia you don’t need to explain poo poo

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

What if it's to stab someone with piss?

Shame Pet Shop's dead then :v:

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Kikas posted:

Shame Pet Shop's dead then :v:

It's never a shame Pet Shop is dead. gently caress Pet Shop.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
the part 5 director seems like a cool dude.

https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/1060728936118644736

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
tomorrow is friday and i very hype for the next episode :chome:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

It's kinda funny how Star Platinum having time stop seemed like such a convenient plot development for Part 3.

And now, by Part 5, other Stand powers have gotten so crazy that Jotaro's getting power creeped a little. I mean, he's still ridiculously strong, but you could see how someone like Bucellati could beat him despite likely having a Stand that's physically weaker.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Kuvo posted:

tomorrow is friday and i very hype for the next episode :chome:

Are you feelin' so horny?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

That seems more like sometohing the customer's gonna be complaining about.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Listen, the tea is hot. It's gonna kill all the piss germs.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Urine is sterile anyway

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It's sterile in the bladder, but a little bit gets in there from all the tracts and such.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Like this is the first time the owner has had to deal with Abbacchio pissing in his china

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Like this is the first time the owner has had to deal with Abbacchio pissing in his china

He probably has a special pot just for them to use and piss in.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
piss is cold because it's stored outside the body (in the balls)

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

pee facts with the gangstars

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

Urine is sterile anyway

that's a myth

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/turns-out-urine-isnt-actually-sterile-180954809/

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Why would anyone ever think it is? You got all sorts of hosed up poo poo in your body, even if it's not actively harming you.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

It's kinda funny how Star Platinum having time stop seemed like such a convenient plot development for Part 3.

And now, by Part 5, other Stand powers have gotten so crazy that Jotaro's getting power creeped a little. I mean, he's still ridiculously strong, but you could see how someone like Bucellati could beat him despite likely having a Stand that's physically weaker.

Jotaro was already outmatched by a rat last part

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Why would anyone ever think it is? You got all sorts of hosed up poo poo in your body, even if it's not actively harming you.

There are people who use aged urine for medicinal purposes(including drinking it). Don't question the limits of human stupidity.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

TheKingofSprings posted:

Jotaro was already outmatched by a rat last part

two rats

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
wwhy giorno is piss. why giorno is piss #italiano

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

RatHat posted:

There are people who use aged urine for medicinal purposes(including drinking it). Don't question the limits of human stupidity.

I mean, I'm partial to a nice frothy jug of the gold stuff, I just accept that it doesn't make me healthy, just sexually irresistible.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Well good thing this part got even crazier stands than part 4 then.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I imagine that to be accepted into Bruno's group you need to have a stand power that can deal with piss. One of them probably got rid of the residue just before they left.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Qwertycoatl posted:

I imagine that to be accepted into Bruno's group you need to have a stand power that can deal with piss. One of them probably got rid of the residue just before they left.
My take: Abbachio was the former squad leader. Bruno used his zippers to pour the piss back into Abbachio's lap. The pisser became the pissed; Bruno assumed command.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Post credits scene in this week's episode, gang - be sure to keep watching

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Holy poo poo Sticky Fingers working overtime this episode, that final attack was off the chain.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

The noise Abbacchio's stand makes is loving inspired.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Yeah I came here to post this. Very satisfying! Really, the implementation of it all around is pretty awesome. Definitely my favourite Stand of this part.

So far, at least!

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Soft Machine still makes no loving sense to me, sorry. Like, I get how it works, but there's really no reason Sticky Fingers shouldn't be able to zip through one layer of the boat and see the other one.

At least animated I can actually comprehend what the hell's going on, though. My first read I thought I was losing my mind, and I only barely understood it on a later reread.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

The Abbacchio flashback initially showed up in a later fight, but they decided to move it here. I think those scenes with him and Bruno in the rain were anime additions, too.

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Yeah, Moody Blues had a really neat aesthetic.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I hate Soft Machine because you gotta be a real Polnareff not to figure out exactly what's happening the moment they left with that boat number. It's so obvious. To simple. The gangsters are buffoons to not figure it out.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
my brain is a soft machine

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I hate Soft Machine because you gotta be a real Polnareff not to figure out exactly what's happening the moment they left with that boat number. It's so obvious. To simple. The gangsters are buffoons to not figure it out.

It's not really even that great of a fight when he's finally revealed. He just gets punched once and loses.

Fortunately, every fight after this one is much better.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

It's not really even that great of a fight when he's finally revealed. He just gets punched once and loses.

Fortunately, every fight after this one is much better.

If you think about it, pretty much every fight in Stand-era JoJo is just the protagonists working past the Enemy Stand User's bullshit to the point they can punch them in the face and win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

no, thats factually incorrect. Both kira and dio get the poo poo beaten out of them multiple times during their fights before actually going down