Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

TulliusCicero posted:

What the actual gently caress... :allbuttons:

...why is this guy doing this exactly? He's the same guy who shoved a butt plug in his rear end on stream right?

...this guy is popular with the chuds why?

It's interesting to learn that Gavin's weird "LOOK AT MY DICK, BALLS AND BUTTHOLE" thing has been going on almost 20 years now

e: also he has a very narrow dick, shameful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Yeah, Telemachus is a dope name, classical without setting unrealistic expectations, like if named your kid Achilles.

gently caress yeah, it's a great name.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Flesh Forge posted:

e: also he has a very narrow dick, shameful

The dangers of excessive jelqing.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

TulliusCicero posted:

...why is this guy doing this exactly? He's the same guy who shoved a butt plug in his rear end on stream right?

To prove he's hardcore, of course. This is what Gen X white man nihilism all boils down to: I can do whatever I want and it doesn't matter, because nobody can stop me.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Telemachus didn't do too much besides team up with his dad to kill a bunch of overstaying loafers and execute disloyal servants, though apparently in the expanded universe he met and got hit on by Circe.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Telemachus didn't do too much besides team up with his dad to kill a bunch of overstaying loafers and execute disloyal servants, though apparently in the expanded universe he met and got hit on by Circe.

That's more than any of us will accomplish in our short lives.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Hellsau posted:

That's more than any of us will accomplish in our short lives.

I know, right?

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'd bang Circe, but I'm kind of a pig

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

please knock Mom! posted:

but are you nobody

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Circe was played by Bernadette Peters in the miniseries and she is insanely hot even at her current age.

Casimir Radon has issued a correction as of 08:55 on Nov 9, 2018

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Hey, at least it's not Loomis!

Speaking of which, here's how I earned my red checkmark:

https://twitter.com/Lord_Denton/status/1060779128029396992

Thank you, thread.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

these dumbasses are so poisoned by their stupid degrees of proud boy and whatever the gently caress they can't fathom the fact that antifa is just literally anyone with a black hoodie who doesn't like fascists - it breaks their brains

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Slugnoid posted:

these dumbasses are so poisoned by their stupid degrees of proud boy and whatever the gently caress they can't fathom the fact that antifa is just literally anyone with a black hoodie who doesn't like fascists - it breaks their brains

the magnitude of this dudes failure is amazing to behold. he didnt get a single loving dollar. meanwhile the lady hes mad at made like 150k and all she had to do was buy a MAGA hat

if he wanted to scam idiot liberals he should have pretended to be a member of the trump admin who was fired.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Odyseus is one of the biggest idiots in mythology

(Gets "captured" and is basically immortal on an island with hot demi goddess)

"I have to get home though!"

And then in a later story he gets old as gently caress and decides life sucks at home, and leaves again.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/CraigSilverman/status/1060672556057817088

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Slugnoid posted:

And the dumber thing is that he's on 4chan- Anonymous is literally the same concept.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

babypolis posted:

the magnitude of this dudes failure is amazing to behold. he didnt get a single loving dollar. meanwhile the lady hes mad at made like 150k and all she had to do was buy a MAGA hat

if he wanted to scam idiot liberals he should have pretended to be a member of the trump admin who was fired.

as funny as the fake maga post was, gofundme says she only got $97 from 4 donors who were all refunded

https://tendaily.com.au/amp/news/world/a181106xyh/as-far-as-scams-go-this-one-was-pretty-creative-20181106

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

CommissarMega posted:

And the dumber thing is that he's on 4chan- Anonymous is literally the same concept.

A lot of these people think anonymous is a completely original and unique concept that could not exist without the anonymous imageboard backing it up. They believe this or they actually believe that anonymous is a coherent group of superhackers or whatever

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

they think antifa are like the SJW special forces, made up of only the most hair-dyed sex perverts

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/WorkersCarolina/status/1060331306670796800

https://twitter.com/WorkersCarolina/status/1060331607704383488

https://twitter.com/WorkersCarolina/status/1060495989474320384

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
mad shout out to her professor who suspected something was up and unleashed some admirable low-key trolling

https://twitter.com/WorkersCarolina/status/1060331575425032193

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

I just stared at this trying to comprehend why it exists and also why everything about it for entirely too long. You always hear about people seeing awful things and not being able to look away. I thought that was an exaggerated cliche. I don't think that anymore.

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Ohhh, that's what I was looking at. I thought he just had a weird carrot-shaped dick.

It's still really skinny.

TulliusCicero posted:

Many of them are probably also angry self loathing closet cases.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

To prove he's hardcore, of course. This is what Gen X white man nihilism all boils down to: I can do whatever I want and it doesn't matter, because nobody can stop me.

Stepping on my own dick to own the libs.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

His dick is super wierd and gross. Like I don't ussually go after people for things they can't control, but dude has like a skinny anteater dick.

Gross

Why would you willingly show that to the internet?

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TulliusCicero posted:

His dick is super wierd and gross. Like I don't ussually go after people for things they can't control, but dude has like a skinny anteater dick.

Gross

Why would you willingly show that to the internet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaEVHO_AVKs

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Bushiz posted:

A lot of these people think anonymous is a completely original and unique concept that could not exist without the anonymous imageboard backing it up. They believe this or they actually believe that anonymous is a coherent group of superhackers or whatever

I mean they were and did exist, at least back when they were targeting Scientology, pedophiles, and the Tunisian government. But the Scientologists had to have lawyered up or something and the Tunisian teens who actually encompassed a significant deal of their ranks are probably :rip:, and the board loves despotism and pedophilia now so :shrug:. Still encounter boomer MAGA dipshits on twitter who seriously believe Anonymous exists and is on their side (and there are plenty of morons who lay claim to the title in lovely video releases)

DJDace
Mar 23, 2005
Professional Idiot - When to comes to stupid, we don't fuck around!

That is absolutely devastating. It's just so galling that nothing will change. I can't even fathom the rage and despair were I in her place.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Bearded Whiteguy posted:

That's because they're a bunch of armchair psychologists who've never heard of DBT or Marsha Linehan, a women with BPD who, somehow, managed to get a Ph.D, create a brand new form of CBT that has miraculously worked by treating sufferers like her as, you know, people, and now has the highest effective treatment rate for people with Bipolar disorder, anxiety, and drug addiction. Who would've thought!?

This poo poo really grinds my gears because DBT has been around for decades and even when I was failing to get my Ph.D 8 years back, people were still acting as if BPD was untreatable. I had one professor who trained people in DBT and even her students were harping about how there's no treatment for BPD according to their other professors at the same school! This stigma is massive and permeates everywhere.

E: Oh, and also, ever wonder why so many people seem to think of BPD as a "women's disorder" when it is diagnosed in men nearly as often? There's also a strong argument that men are underdiagnosed for it as well because of it being thought of as a women's disorder.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-almost-effect/201405/men-borderline-personality-disorder

I've got BPD or Bipolar or autism or severe depression according to my psych over the past...oh 16 years and I can tell you from a personal standpoint that yes it sucks and yes this poo poo is hard to diagnose even for the people who get their degrees to try and help people who have these disorders.

It's very easy to say, oh you're not getting better because what you have is not treatable and good luck with that is aggrevating as gently caress. It's a hard, punishing road to try and get even a little better and you can have regression like you wouldn't believe, but psychologic and psychriatic science is a constantly evolving field, so outright saying you're hosed to people with BPD is just hellish.

And to me, lobbing people like Loomer in with people who try to overcome and work around whatever drawbacks their mental issues might be giving them is a gigantic slap in the face. She's only an example in how someone so completely off the rails should be guided to a more stable platform. This constant feeding of her mania or whatever it is she's going through will not end anywhere good.

/rant over. Sorry.

e: Sorry again, only now I realise that this discussion was loving pages ago. Feel free to ignore. Man poo poo rolls along fast in hellworld.

An insane mind has issued a correction as of 18:43 on Nov 9, 2018

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Yeah let's just agree that she's terrible period. SPeaking of that, she's being going HAM on some random poster for swearing at her, three threads and counting so far on this poo poo

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1060949798885511168

Why?

https://twitter.com/elskemccain/status/1060928069836263424

ha

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Thinking back I still cannot figure out why Boogie is so obsessed with being a political voice of "CENTRISM" or whatever dumb poo poo

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Shageletic posted:

Yeah let's just agree that she's terrible period. SPeaking of that, she's being going HAM on some random poster for swearing at her, three threads and counting so far on this poo poo

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1060949798885511168

Why?

https://twitter.com/elskemccain/status/1060928069836263424

ha

:getin:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Thinking back I still cannot figure out why Boogie is so obsessed with being a political voice of "CENTRISM" or whatever dumb poo poo

his parents used to fight a lot and he'd sit cross legged on the landing trying to comfort himself with a big bag of chips as he listened to them scream at eachother and throw plates. since then he's been terrified of any conflict and comfort eats to this day (hence him being a fat piece of poo poo.)

well that's my headcanon anyway.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mel Mudkiper posted:

terminal gamer disease

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i bet it's because he's trying to show how reasoned and mature he is after getting his start screaming like a retard over video games

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Jose Mengelez posted:

his parents used to fight a lot and he'd sit cross legged on the landing trying to comfort himself with a big bag of chips as he listened to them scream at eachother and throw plates. since then he's been terrified of any conflict and comfort eats to this day (hence him being a fat piece of poo poo.)

well that's my headcanon anyway.

he’s come out to being molested and studies show that has a positive correlation to eating disorders

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Dr. Killjoy posted:

he’s come out to being molested and studies show that has a positive correlation to eating disorders

I am not sure if its an eating disorder to constantly eat poo poo though

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Dr. Killjoy posted:

That's genuinely sad to hear. But for some reason I can't get over his teeth, they weird me out. Also, can anyone explain what Loomie is loomering about? poo poo people say have consequences in rl doesn't equate threat to me.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

you ever notice the right wing never really talks about playing the victim card anymore, I wonder why

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Mel Mudkiper posted:

you ever notice the right wing never really talks about playing the victim card anymore, I wonder why

They never used to have a problem playing the card while also decrying it. Why would they start now? Maybe because President Baby Orange is an avid user of the card?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

An insane mind posted:

That's genuinely sad to hear. But for some reason I can't get over his teeth, they weird me out. Also, can anyone explain what Loomie is loomering about? poo poo people say have consequences in rl doesn't equate threat to me.

It's not a threat, Loomer is just a thin skinned piece of poo poo.