Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

Nystral posted:

Would a federal election agency to standardize and run all elections be doable or just another pipe dream by my inner Federalist?

The fact there is extreme decentralization is what makes large scale tampering almost impossible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

how many lbjs would you take

at least 3

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

mods changed my name posted:

Need another War on Poverty imo

Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs
So the police can bother me

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

joat mon posted:

The US is undoubtedly the worst hegemonic power the world has ever known.*

*except for every other hegemonic power the world has ever known.

China is actively committing genocide right now. gently caress this 'America deserves to die' bullshit, the country's not great but it's better than a hell of a lot of other bad options, and has the biggest chance to be made better in a century where diplomatic leadership and economic might are absolutely necessary to mitigate the effects of climate change.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

BigDave posted:

OBAMA USED DIJON MUSTARD ON HIS HAMBURGER!

OBAMA PUT HIS FEET UP ON HIS DESK!

OBAMA USED A UMBRELLA WHEN IT RAINED!

where do i preorder this new version of pokemon

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Latest crazy person talking point: the shooting in CA was part of the anti-gun agenda

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
https://twitter.com/LACaldwellDC/status/1060906244112896000

YOU LITERALLY JUST APPOINTED HIM YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

gently caress that school district/administrator/whatever.

Nick Soapdish posted:

Yeah but he returned that boot Marine's salute with his coffee and didn't hold his own umbrella so, he basically is the anti-christ

There's no basically to it to these people. My dumbfuck cousin after the election but before the inauguration asked me if I thought he was the anti-christ and it was everything I could do to keep my eyeballs from popping out of my skull from rolling them so hard.

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Nov 9, 2018

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

https://twitter.com/SenhorRaposa/status/1060284576369704962

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Brain full of porridge.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/CNNValencia/status/1060952948774260736

:stare:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

BadOptics posted:

I think Benjamin Ghazi would have made a great president if Hillary hadn't killed him to clear the roster for 2016.

Do some people think "Ben Ghazi" was a real person or something? Not here, but out in the wild.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Brain full of porridge.

Pretty certain if you hit porridge with enough electricity you could get more activity out of it

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Milo and POTUS posted:

Do some people think "Ben Ghazi" was a real person or something? Not here, but out in the wild.

What does your heart tell you?

yes, but it was more a Poe’s law thing at first, with people like us using it sarcasticly before the brain worm croud took it seriously and spread it further

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Nevermind

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
https://twitter.com/stevesilberman/status/1060682237736144899

:smith:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Eej posted:

where do i preorder this new version of pokemon

Obama Go!

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me

Graphics on the new fallout are looking super realistic!

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

mlmp08 posted:

Latest crazy person talking point: the shooting in CA was part of the anti-gun agenda

This same exact point is repeated after every mass shooting

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
My Facebook is alight with people talking about how this guy obviously has PTSD because Obama ruined the VA. This is literally the only explanation why a good, white Marine would do something like this.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Deathy McDeath posted:

This same exact point is repeated after every mass shooting

I wonder if there is some regulation possible to lessen the number of these false flag mass shootings. It shouldn't be so easy for crisis actors to get hired.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Get hosed rick scott

https://twitter.com/Mdixon55/status...ingawful.com%2F

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Proud Christian Mom posted:

My Facebook is alight with people talking about how this guy obviously has PTSD because Obama ruined the VA. This is literally the only explanation why a good, white Marine would do something like this.

Smeper Fi

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
I’m watching CNN and they just showed some tweets from the Thousand Oaks shooter. His last post on Twitter was how people say he’s insane but what’s in sane is how no does anything to stop it and wonder why it keeps happening.

Can’t find anything online yet.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
So what's the deal with Paul Ryan is he done or what?

Sorry, random question. Dude's been pretty low key for a bit.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

mods changed my name posted:

So what's the deal with Paul Ryan is he done or what?

Sorry, random question. Dude's been pretty low key for a bit.

Yeah he's done. He's a lame duck speaker.

When congress gets back in session the GOP leadership is going to eat itself alive trying to be king poo poo of the mountain for the final run before it changes over.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Vasudus posted:

Yeah he's done. He's a lame duck speaker.

When congress gets back in session the GOP leadership is going to eat itself alive trying to be king poo poo of the mountain for the final run before it changes over.

Look at this guy who thinks trump isn't going to be crowned king in 2020 after he beats Hillary again

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bolow posted:

Smeper Fi

Did Whitman ever even leave the country

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Based on Trump melting down today over a couple senate seats, including calling for a new election in Arizona, I am 100% sure he's going to call for a coup in 2020. The only question is if, like most of the insane poo poo he says, people around him just pretend they didn't hear it.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Did Whitman ever even leave the country

He did an 18month stint at Gitmo I believe, so technically yes

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

https://twitter.com/spindr/status/1061030480143773696?s=21

loving apocalypse :stare:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Oh come on, there's water -right there-

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
That is definitely God punishing the wicked AntiChrist Obama

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

this is how ukraine handles their politicians

https://i.imgur.com/WMcwEIe.mp4

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Not sure out anyone has seen it, but that piece of poo poo with the "Mississippi Justice" shirt, he got doxxed and fired.
He also got fired from the police for loving an underage girl.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

bulletsponge13 posted:

Not sure out anyone has seen it, but that piece of poo poo with the "Mississippi Justice" shirt, he got doxxed and fired.
He also got fired from the police for loving an underage girl.
Maybe he should practice that justice on himself.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

Oh come on, there's water -right there-

CONGRESS CREATED DUST BOWL

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/jerryiannelli/status/1061042273813778434

:thunk:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Is "we can't do anything" ever not a straight-up lie anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
The US is certainly in decline and recovering from what it's become would be a long road.

But I'll take the US over China or Russia any day and often challenge the "let it all burn down" crowd to explain how things would be any better with one of the above calling the shots.

There is never a explanation, somehow they think the US can burn itself to the ground and rise from the ashes in a vacuum.

Life during the collapse of an empire is never peaches and what follows is usually just as bad or worse.