Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
I figured out the macro issues from Siralim 3.

Make them to cover every scenario, If you have scorn (can't attack) then defend or cast spell.
If the enemy is invisible attack random one, etc, etc, my attack low max hp low health first is now like 12 lines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

Quaint Quail Quilt posted:

I figured out the macro issues from Siralim 3.

Make them to cover every scenario, If you have scorn (can't attack) then defend or cast spell.
If the enemy is invisible attack random one, etc, etc, my attack low max hp low health first is now like 12 lines.

It would be much easier if there was a "if this creature is not dead" condition; unfortunately (?), "if this creature is dead" exists instead :v:

The macro system is still pretty great once you get the hang of it. My whole team can function off one macro even though they all do different things.

Funso Banjo
Dec 22, 2003

Kheldarn posted:

This is why I'm not touching any picross app until Pictlogica Final Fantasy gets a Global release. I'll never have a picross problem that way! :shepicide:

I had no idea this game existed, and now I know, it turns out the game is closing down in less than a month.

Funso Banjo fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Nov 7, 2018

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

hooah posted:

Griddlers Plus.

I like this because it has a bunch of puzzles of all sizes but then there is so many annoying things.

The ads seems to resize at times and then resize the board while you are playing causing you to miss click on things.

It doesn't seem to automatically fill in Xs when you get all the correct spots.

I have a big phone (Pixel XL2) but the screen is not big enough for some puzzles and I hate zooming on these games. I am sure it would be better on a tablet but I play at work and when I am not at home so phone it is.

I also don't like the puzzle board itself not always being full 5 grids. Sometimes the grids are 15 high but only 12 wide. Just make them 15x15 and make the last 3 columns Xs...

Pengwin posted:

The Pixel Puzzle update changed the cooldown for boss puzzles to 3 hours!

I was wondering if this was an update or because I made it 85%. I was hoping it was % based and that it might reduce further again when I hit 90% or higher.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Trastion posted:

I like this because it has a bunch of puzzles of all sizes but then there is so many annoying things.

The ads seems to resize at times and then resize the board while you are playing causing you to miss click on things.

I agree with your other gripes, but this doesn't happen to me ever.

a_good_username
Mar 13, 2018

Lutha Mahtin posted:

holy crap you nerds i just wanted to :psyduck: the existence of a cruddy free2pay bible quiz game

Too late now this thread is about neo-Calvinist theology

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."

a_good_username posted:

Thread was due a title change anyway.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Been playing quite a lot of Mighty Party over the last few months. Card-based fast-paced "strategy" with enough depth to be interesting without being overwhelming and a reasonable balance in as much as there's no one clearly superior card or deck. Some questionable attempts at translation to English here and there.

http://mighty-party.com/

It's F2P and I've been having fun without dropping any currency on it, regular play is enough to unlock all the game modes and all of the cards (eventually) and you're usually playing against opponents of about your own level with the possible exception of guild stuff.

Anyone else a fan?

e: I think there's also a Steam version which is distinct from the mobile/facebook version.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

a_good_username posted:

As if we had a choice.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I'm trying to pre-download Epic Seven but it keeps crashing after I open it, anyone know what gives?

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Demicol posted:

I'm trying to pre-download Epic Seven but it keeps crashing after I open it, anyone know what gives?

It doesn't like Rooted phones. (Magisk Hide hides Root from it just fine though)

And it's still in Maintenance on the server end so it won't be online until Tomorrow. (00:00 UTC, so I believe 4PM PST going by what the app says).

If it's neither of those issues and you don't even get the Notice screen with those times on it, it's something else.

EdEddnEddy fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Nov 7, 2018

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

My phone is not rooted, I just get a black screen for a bit then it crashes.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Lemme know if it's anymore fun, combat wise, than FGO, because i want something to poke and murder during my often, but brief, downtimes at work. :black101:

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

Demicol posted:

My phone is not rooted, I just get a black screen for a bit then it crashes.

A lot of games do this because they need file system access and the Devs are poo poo and don't ask for it properly.
See if there's a permission toggle in the app info panel

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
I can start Epic 7 fine, but holy poo poo this runs terribly for me, and I'm running it on an emulator. I haven't seen performance this bad since FGO's sandstorms, and I have no idea why.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

It seems to be pretty smooth with the graphics animations and cutscenes, however under settings there is a low quality mode if you need to use that.

Also on a P2XL so its no slouch for graphics most of the time.

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003
Playing on Nox. Disabling the battery saving mode helped but I'm not sure how much because I activated High Quality mode at the same time, like a stubborn man. Hopefully they'll fix DirectX mode soon.

Aither sure is blurrier than his buddies, for some reason.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Runs like a dream for me, I'm on an OG Pixel XL.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

lol the tagline on the google play page is literally "PLAY THE ANIME RPG"

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003
Bluestacks 3 runs the game better but some attack animations still have huge FPS drops. The game is alright, it's still a mobage so the gameplay won't exactly set the world on fire but the production values are insane, the UI is good and the localization is absolutely perfect. Considering I've been meaning to drop Azur Lane and its lovely, cashgrab localization, this is perfect.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Playing Epic 7 because my 2 friends that are really into Summoner's War type games are playing. They have been rerolling for hours and I got Sez on my second set of summons.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

norp posted:

A lot of games do this because they need file system access and the Devs are poo poo and don't ask for it properly.
See if there's a permission toggle in the app info panel

I got it working by doing this and the clearing the cache for the app, if anyone else runs into the same issue.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Lowen SoDium posted:

As if we had a choice.

:golfclap:

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Well, let's see if Epic7 can drag me away from my King's raid addiction.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Is there a thread yet?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

New Leaf posted:

Is there a thread yet?

This is the thread now

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
Started up their weird anime waifu game. My wife is going to laugh at me when she sees this poo poo on my screen.

I was watching a youtube demo of the game and the guy had 30 tries of 10 summons, and it sounded like the game gave you them for free at some point? anyone know when that is? Gotta get my gacha on.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
I'm mainly more concerned with whether it's fun to kill things or not

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Canuckistan posted:

Started up their weird anime waifu game. My wife is going to laugh at me when she sees this poo poo on my screen.

I was watching a youtube demo of the game and the guy had 30 tries of 10 summons, and it sounded like the game gave you them for free at some point? anyone know when that is? Gotta get my gacha on.

After 1-10. I almost hosed that up, I got some good poo poo early on and kept thinking "Nah, I can do better.." I can think of about 3 rolls I should have kept, then I got to roll 27/30 and was like "Okay I'll take what I can get!" Still ended up with a 5-star Knight and a 5-star Thief artifact so I'm happy, but I had a roll with 2 different 4-stars, plus like 2-3 gold Artifacts.

In game as Windborn if anyone wants to add me.

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Nov 8, 2018

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
https://twitter.com/feralgames/status/1060124700758675456

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

nice to see a game company being faithful to their graphics legacy

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
Usually I bounce right off these gacha clones pretty quickly but I'm actually enjoying Epic Seven so far just for the story.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Anybody made a guild yet in Epic7?

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Joined a rando guild would prefer a goon Guild too

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Did about 18 retries on the Epic 7 roll until I got a 5* Wood elf (Chick from the starting story) and a 4* artifact.

No idea what the tier list looks like. Game is fun so far.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
That 30 reroll mechanic is nifty. Would be a cool feature for other gacha games to copy.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
I just stuck with my one account.

In previous games I've done the re-roll boogie only for the game to the poo poo, so I drop it after like a week.

Now I just roll with whatever and just and have fun!

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Anyone make a guild yet in epic 7? Pulled a second 5* char.

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003
I'd be tempted to make it but I never know when I'll stop playing a game like this.

Meanwhile, the very beginning of this video reminded me to do all the daily special events. You don't get any rewards unless you click stuff and that's reaaal annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubn8YfFXtnY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I'd love mount and blade warband on my phone