Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I'm hype for the Yasuke show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I’m here and it sounds badass

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Post your favorite Flylo jams here now.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
is captain murphy acceptable too?

e: here's a song from his radio station in gta5 that i really liked it in the meantime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrmJajFsAMk

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/pkjd818/status/1060813241146781696

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

holy gently caress

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
My face right now
https://twitter.com/pkjd818/status/1060855903480496128?s=19

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Well, looks like I have an opportunity to get into this. What am I in for?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

a black horror-comedy about how wizards loving suck rear end and ruin everything around them

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

CrashScreen posted:

Well, looks like I have an opportunity to get into this. What am I in for?

guy with a lizard face and his big titty cook friend go around murdering the gently caress out of wizards and there's a guy who runs a killer wizard gang and has a mushroom garden

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Both posts have me sold.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the lady who made it made a manga adaptation of the classic dreamcast atlus game maken that is much better than the game it's based on despite being 1/3 finished

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

it really just gets pushed over the top when not only are individual wizards assholes who kill people for experiments but that their magic has so messed with reality that the town for normal people has to have a yearly zombie hunting competition to cull undead hordes

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, it rules and I love everything about the series, especially the "Comic drawn by punk-rock cover album artist for underground magazines" style it has.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

It would have run in heavy metal, easy

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

relatable comic

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
kaiman is volcel

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
i don't believe you

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

i don't believe you

Thems the breaks.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I never said who he fucks

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sharkopath posted:

It would have run in heavy metal, easy
I must confess that, after watching the movie during my high school years, that I tried to hunt down the Magazine, only to end up with what I still think was an admittedly weak edition, and just... deciding to not bother. :effort:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
heavy metal ran at least one keiichi koike comic so it's good

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It's also got a big muscle lady, so I'm in.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis posted:

I never said who he fucks

the lizard man loves my meat buns even more than her gyoza, is what i'm saying

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

DisDisDis posted:

heavy metal ran at least one keiichi koike comic so it's good
Man, I missed out. :(

Waffleman_ posted:

It's also got a big muscle lady, so I'm in.
Noi is such a cool character in a cast filled to the brim with well-developed characters that you can't help but to dig her. :allears:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Wark Say posted:

I must confess that, after watching the movie during my high school years, that I tried to hunt down the Magazine, only to end up with what I still think was an admittedly weak edition, and just... deciding to not bother. :effort:

its the 80s heydey when moebius was putting in multiple strips each issue that you wanna find, the 90s gets real lame even though theres still good stuff in each issue.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Interesting premise this lizard punk wizard anime, but what I really want to see it adapted using the old animation equipment and broadcast in standard def, to preserve its early 2000s appearance.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Nikaido will spent most of the time in chibi-mode, except in close up where he becomes horribly naturalistic lizard monster.

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Episode 6 of Irozuku was really good. If you dropped this show because of the slow first couple of episodes, please give it another chance.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Araki posted:

Episode 6 of Irozuku was really good. If you dropped this show because of the slow first couple of episodes, please give it another chance.

It's really beautiful, and I like that the story is starting to go places already. I just hope Asagi does get Sho so that her VA doesn't get typecast as girls who never get their childhood friend (her VA did Franxx's Ichigo).

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Freakazoid_ posted:

Interesting premise this lizard punk wizard anime, but what I really want to see it adapted using the old animation equipment and broadcast in standard def, to preserve its early 2000s appearance.

if you say things like this they're going to Megalobox it, and nobody should have to live through that again

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Megaloboxing rules tho

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I loved the way Megalobox looked.

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Invisible werewolf (entirely visible, not actually a wolf)

Freakazoid_ posted:

In the ideal world Dorohedoro would air with a VHS filter

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Oh poo poo Boggiepop Phantom it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi0MBAjkPW4

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i bet yuasa could do dorohedoro justice

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i bet yuasa could do dorohedoro justice
Wasn't it mentioned that Yuasa has been super busy after finishing work on Devil May Cry Devil Children: Dark Version Devilman Crybaby? Maybe it's that movie and the Dorohedoro series? :pray:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/ch1kyu/status/1061271228470751232

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
megalobox looked awful video-wise never wish for that kinda thing again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
Yeah, but that was intentional, and I was totally into it